M ~ Lee Min Woo

Guest Xena

may i know what does it say in korean?

6-1=0??? im blur... :unsure:

b_7679CD507B443D89.gif

there are 6 members in shinhwa.

if 1 leaves .. then there is no more shinhwa

thats why 6 - 1 = 0

that's why forever shinhwa will be ONLY be with 6 members!

eric <3

minwoo <3

dongwan <3

hyesung <3

junjin <3

andy <3

SHINHWA FOREVER

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest superstar`kiss

^ awe man, i was gonna answer that, haha!

Serena: Yeah, they have a long list and a couple of pages of Minwoo fan cams at his sight. But sadly, joining takes some time. i remember i was logged in ONCE, but after that, i have no clue what i had to do to log back in..and my id and pw..<_< man, i always forget it.

group performance?? which show?? minwoo fan cam??

well.. if you are a member of minwoo.com... i think u can see quite alot of good fan cam...

too bad i try to registr for quite sometime... but they dun seems to be acceptiing new members.... T_T

^

Yeah I'm a member of minwoo.com already :sweatingbullets: lolz

But the fancams are still mostly of his solos...hmmm

Guest serawong

ahhh... i really wanted to register into minwoo.com... but dunno from when onwards... they have close registration and no not allow to register as new member....

hopefully they will open up to allow registration soon :unsure:

^

Yeah I'm a member of minwoo.com already :sweatingbullets: lolz

But the fancams are still mostly of his solos...hmmm

hi...

i think you can try bestshinhwa club box... i remember i downloaded many episode of his from there =)

Hi,

Does anyone know a clubbox that has all Minwoo's Rosewar episodes?

Thank You.

I hate to compare :sweatingbullets: but say... did anyone at Bi's showcase for his new album in the k-celeb pics thread...

The army outfits, hanging clothes on hanger and changing mid song....it's all there...guess both minwoo and whoever coordinates Bi's perf are usher and omarion fans lolz

Guest chopsticksandspoon

wa... minsyung!!!! ^^

love the cuteness. :P definitely!

ah, well... are we talking about the slightly lightgreenish forum of minwoo? hehe. caus i'm a member there. lols. just wanted to share.

Guest sam chin

gaxlod~ thanks for the forever shinhwa explanation and the minsyung pictures..

...very cute couple..

would like to share some pictures too..

192751_217243005_aBQPm.jpg

192707_1410491078_pjPUf.jpg

122804_1673922389_eBPmA.jpg

122728_2042790292_XrCce.jpg

Guest p00hpal

^ Those are cute and funny! I'm always in awe where you find these gorgeous pictures. Sorry if this is a stupid question, but is there a site out there with all the photos? :D

Guest serawong

Light greenish forum of Minwoo?? hmmm.. dun quite get it... *scratch head*

wa... minsyung!!!! ^^

love the cuteness. :P definitely!

ah, well... are we talking about the slightly lightgreenish forum of minwoo? hehe. caus i'm a member there. lols. just wanted to share.

Guest superstar`kiss

ahahahaha!! Funny funny!! <33 the MinSung pics! :wub: haha! I've always loved that clip! They're SO funny! WE ROCK! yes, we do..;)

MINWOO FIGHTING!!

Guest superstar`kiss

WooHoo!!! LET's get this thread MOVING~!

I went to the fair on friday, and i'm such a BIG wuss when it comes to rides, but at the end, we had four tickets left, enough for one more person. And knowing my sisters, they are CRAZY! and so they forced me to go on a ride saying: "If you REALLY LOVE MINWOO, you'll do it!" haha! I'm so lame..yes, i did go on the ride thinking of him! heehee!

So yeah, just wanted to share you my friday night story "involving" MINWOO! :wub: haha! Since there was nothing to talk about..

MINWOO OPPa FIGHTING!!

And oh--yes! I got another account at Minwoo.com!

He looks SO bombin FINE!! :wub::lol:

Guest vietgirl604

Haha! thats funny! That wouldn't get me down, thats when i get hyped up! man...he is SO incredibLE!! WooHhoooo!!

Anyone hear about the article where he says he doesn't want to settle down until he's about 34..?? i as like..YES!!!! :lol:

Until 34?! LOL..is he waiting for me?! LOL jokes. When he's 34..I'm 23. Perfect hahas. But really, why's he waiting so long?

He looks so absolutely HOT HOT HOT in those pictures..oh gosh. Gotta love this man.

just look at minwoo>>so naughty... poor andy :D

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h184/chi...532d8qv757g.jpg :D

LOL..what a meannie. Andy, one of the six hottest guys in the world, is sleeping between two of the hottest guys in the world! LOL..lucky him hahas..but not so lucky when MinWoo put that thing on his face. BUT, I wished MinWoo did that to me.

his cute manager if i'm not wrong is younger than minwoo...

LOL just found this line funny for some reason LOL.

omG..! I was just watching the crying scene from "Wontak's Angel" and it brought tears to my eyes...He acted it SO well....!!!!! That scene was BEAUTIFUL! Sad but very beautiful! MINWOO WAS SO GREAT!!! :wub:

OPPA FIGHTING!!

Yeah, I cried when I watched that part too..he made it so so so sad! When I watch the MOVIE..I'll probably bawl my eyes out like him.

there are 6 members in shinhwa.

if 1 leaves .. then there is no more shinhwa

thats why 6 - 1 = 0

that's why forever shinhwa will be ONLY be with 6 members!

eric <3

minwoo <3

dongwan <3

hyesung <3

junjin <3

andy <3

SHINHWA FOREVER

Did you mean to name them in order from oldest to youngest...? Or is it just a coincidence? lols.

Thanks for sharing. Great pictures.

Light greenish forum of Minwoo?? hmmm.. dun quite get it... *scratch head*

I think she's talking about Minwooforum.com ...which is now moved to stars-lover.com/forum.

--

I also hope his 3rd Album will be as good as the first and second combined! That'll be awesome. I know it will.

:)vietgirl604

I was just watching the 2005 Summer Tropical Concert and noticed towards the last 25 minutes of the concert our Minbong was not there??? Does anyone know why. he did kinda look tired out when he did his solos.... Appreciate if someone could tell me.... Thanks!!! :huh:

I was just watching the 2005 Summer Tropical Concert and noticed towards the last 25 minutes of the concert our Minbong was not there??? Does anyone know why. he did kinda look tired out when he did his solos.... Appreciate if someone could tell me.... Thanks!!! :huh:

^

Hi,

Minu hurt his ankle pretty bad while running in the dark before filming an episode of Heroine 6. Not long after it was healed they had the Summer Tropical Concert. While dancing during the concert, he sprained that weakened ankle again. He continued to perform his solo with the hurt ankle, but after that it was too painful. It was REALLY bad...you could see him just lying there in pain on the ground backstage. :tears: He was sent to the hospital on a stretcher near the end of the concert...and had to stay there for a bit. There was some talk about surgery, but it was okay in the end.

^

Hi,

Minu hurt his ankle pretty bad while running in the dark before filming an episode of Heroine 6. Not long after it was healed they had the Summer Tropical Concert. While dancing during the concert, he sprained that weakened ankle again. He continued to perform his solo with the hurt ankle, but after that it was too painful. It was REALLY bad...you could see him just lying there in pain on the ground backstage. :tears: He was sent to the hospital on a stretcher near the end of the concert...and had to stay there for a bit. There was some talk about surgery, but it was okay in the end.

Wow! Thanks crystalis for clueing me in, poor Minbong!!! I will have to look more carefully.. I didn't see him backstage... glad he is over that now. By the way... I miss you writing your fanfics... you're soooooo good at it!!! :P