Guest Xena

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest n!kk!

176886_01.jpg

<Joy News 24>

Popular Group Shinhwa's 8th album "State of the Art" will be released on the 11th.

Shinhwa will be holding their concert 'SHINHWA, 2006 Asia Tour in Seoul" on the 13th and 14th at Seoul Olympic Stadium after their 8th album is released.

"State of the Art' signifies 'Ultra Class' and it's significant because it embears the dedication and passion Shinhwa put into this album by taking part in all aspects including producing and their album style.

This 8th album will be released through 'CHANNEL The Shinhwa' from KTF Music Site Dosirak (www.dosirak.com).

At 'CHANNEL The Shinhwa', video and picture sketches of their recording sessions, dance practices, album jacket photoshoots will be available and there will also be a freeboard provided where messages of support can be posted.

Shinhwa comments, "All of the members have put a lot of effort and passion into this 8th album. We are working very hard to prepare for our first performance for teh fans so we ask for a lot of interest and support for this album and the concert."

Shinhwa is busy preparing for this concert and Shinhwa's 8th album promotional activities will launch after their concert in Seoul.

avalo@joynews24.com

Credits: joynew24.com & n!kk! @ s-shinhwasarang.net

n.b may only take out with exact credits

Guest superstar`kiss

^ *cries*

seriously..i cried just reading the new tracklist..!!!

I think its SO GREAT!!* I totally have the chills.. :D

Guest superstar`kiss

i think the new shinhwa is incredibly so HANDSOME!!*

i keep staring at the new pictures and more and more tears keep falling.. :tears:

Guest Jaja_Blink

I bought 'Seventeen' magazine this morning before heading to the airport to see Se7en (:P) just because there's a small column writing news about M in it. I feel i am such a dork, haha! The pic is very small, it's on the corner of the page and the news is nothing new but I still bought it.

AHHH~!!! another 6 days till the 8th jib! >.<

I read on the other forum that if you buy it at Yesasia, sale does not count toward the count on their 8th album. Did anyone confirm with Yesasis before pre-ordering?

I'm willing to wait and pay extra if I can contribute to their sales count.

EVERYONE PRE-ORDERED ALREADY??

Well if you haven't--!

Here's the link:

http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/code...pid-1004271408/

yeah, its the yesasia link only though..i thought it was cheaper so you'd rather get it from there, but...yeah..the link is also on my signature if you forget and you see me around, you may also click from there. :)

Guest superstar`kiss

alikim: GREAT! GREAT! If you go into the SHINHWA THREAD, i think you'll find a link to shinhwachangjo.net and they have all the info. there about you ordering and stuff like that. :D sorry if i'm confusing you.

Guest superstar`kiss

Yay!!~* i'm double posting for this thread's sake!!!

everybody!!!* 'STATE OF THE ART' is out in 11 DAYS!!!!! BUY IT! or BETTER YET! PRE-ORDER!!

Guest serawong

seems like this thread is getting wayyyyy to quiet compare to the other Minbong's thread.... soooo .... welll... might as well.... hehehe

IF YOU ARE ORDERING ONLINE, PLEASE ONLY ORDER FROM SITES THAT WILL AFFECT THEIR SALES FIGURE IN KOREA!!!

Just 1 pix... really feel like posting.... it maybe posted b4.... but i'm sure no 1 in here would mind to see it again.... :phew:

017ig2lm.jpg

credit as per on picture

Guest chaserj7

heyy i just happened to upload Minwoo's Vol 2 album.. anyone want the link can PM me.. :)

Guest sasmi_yuy

bww2.kpop* that's a great site to get the album or Soild07 where they have all the k-pop albums in order (like 800+ albums in the topic or something like that)

Guest Kimmie

Yeah, this thread is getting quiet. What ish Minwoo doing now? T_T

That picture of him is so hot<3 XD Just minus the mustache xP

I bought 'Seventeen' magazine this morning before heading to the airport to see Se7en (:P) just because there's a small column writing news about M in it. I feel i am such a dork, haha! The pic is very small, it's on the corner of the page and the news is nothing new but I still bought it.

AHHH~!!! another 6 days till the 8th jib! >.<

^

*O-O~!!! omgoodness!!!! Minwoo??????? IN Seventeen Magazine??~?!!@?!#?!@ OMG!!!

NO WAY!!!! .... ....ooor is there a seventeen magazine in Korea??? >.<~

mann~ it would be so awesome if Minwoo really was in Seventeen magazine....*crosses fingers* ^^ haha~

IIIII can't waiiitt for the new album aaanddd Wontakkie~!!! I wanna see the movie soo bad!!!!! ^0^

--> I <3 Minwoo~ :wub:

****EDIT******

++HEY!! anyone know when/if Minwoo's Girlfriend concert DVD is coming out???? so curiousss~~ >.<

Guest heartdrops

^ I bet it's the Korean Seventeen.. if there's one.

It'll be really rare for them to be in the USA one lol, but maybe it could happen.

Guest superstar`kiss

sasmi_yuy: yes, GREAT site, but we want to support the artist by BUYING their albums, not downloading. :)

STATE OF THE ART IS HERE!!!

are you guys excitied or what???

but man..! yesasia isn't sending my copy out until the 18th.. <_<

----------------------

yay!!!

Got this one!!!!!*

Guest Kimmie

^I heard they're not shipping the album out of korea, is that until the 18th? Sucks.

But to say the truth.. I'm kinda dissapointed of the album. :x It's not what I thought it would be. The songs are almost all slow and what not. I'm not into slow songs, they make me sleepy =_= Sometimes I like them, but these just don't click. T_T All I really like in the songs is Minwoo's voice, cause it's so sexy. T_T I prefer their 7th album.