Won Bin 원빈

~*kYo*~

Guest lang866

Thanks mkayly for joining us!

It's true that despite the new actors coming out today, he's still the best of the best!

Guest margossari

Hey ya all klanners!!! So glad to find Helgi again!!! and new comers... WELCOME mkayly, piano_lady!!!

Oh, I thought his therapy was finished already.
me too :sweatingbullets:

There'll be more people coming in for the project from other sites. As for MyBinSpace, i got many messages from people that wants to join but it's hard giving them the instructions about registering on soompi and all. I tried my best to give them instructions but not everybody can speak english that well, or not everybody are that good with internet. .

Oh yeah.. i have the same problem... i'll have friends that wanna join to this project but the problem is that they cannot join at soompi cuz they don't speak nor write English.. so... is it necessary to register at soompi to join the project??? Cuz maybe i can send to Teresa their fanpages with mine (in the same envelope) what do you think?? :unsure:

well see ya all then.. i've to comeback to classes....

p.s. *madly waves to Aom*

Guest lang866

Maria oh yeah that's fine. As long as there's atleast one peron that has a soompi account to be able to communicate with us. If you have friends that wants to create a fanpage too then they can. mkayly has done the same thing.

Just PM me their names,ages,countries because i need that for section 2.

Aom, yes i shall do that. Geez, im so dumb. lol. ok!

willenette WonBin is on his last stage of theraphy . He'll be finish soon. :D

Hi lang866 - thanks for answering my question. I just hope we can see him already next month even if he has no project yet coming up. But I think there's a movie offer for him? :blink:

Guest lang866

willenette all i know is we'll see him soon ^^ WonBin has had a lot of movie offering but it's which one to pick thats taking a long time.

willenette all i know is we'll see him soon ^^ WonBin has had a lot of movie offering but it's which one to pick thats taking a long time.

lang866 - Oh, I C........ Can't wait to hear any news about him. Looking forward to whatever projects he'll have soon. :blink:

Guest lang866

willenette yep! we're all looking forward that comeback! ^^ As for now, are you interested in joining us in our WonBin Worldwide Project? If not, that's fine :D

Guest wonbin091

i'm back! (from nothing in particulary)

i see that there's a huge project going on.

oh man i want to join but, i can't believe i'm saying this, i have to think about it.

i'll try to let you scrapbookers know by the Monday or so. is that okay?

Eude: thanks for letting me know on myspace.

Guest esprit

Eude dearie thank for the info, i checked the previous page and god lord this ROCKS MY SOCKS!!!!!!! how on earth could you girls come up with such a great project? i'm really impressed and i will join for sure! however,yet, i dunno what to contribute cuz i will be away all this summer and dunno how much time i'll have

SOOMPI USERNAME: esprit

NAME: Helgi

WHAT YOU'RE PLANNING TO CONTRIBUTE: will edit later,k?

*waves* hey Maria ^^

Guest Aomniji

So excited to see the scarpbook completed :w00t: Don't forget take the photo when it's finished ;)

Hope Won Bin will love this special gift! :D

Helgi, long time no see you gal ;) miss ya :lol: Won Bin nearly have new works. We must patiently wait for him. wahh But I'm so afraid that I may cry out when I see his first photo :tears: hahaha :lol:

Maria, *madly waves back* My friends have the same problems with yours. I think to register in Soompi isn't quite hard, but to communicate in English is harder. Anyway, I'll try to help them as much as I can. As for send thier pages with us, that's very good idea! :D

I wonder what type of movie he will do next...

I get excited just thinking about it ---tee-hee :sweatingbullets:

about that scrapbook project, I'm a bit confused

Guest esprit

^ as far as i know it's not confirmed yet, whether Won Bin's comeback will be in a movie or drama ^_^...or did i miss something oO

Aommmmm hey girl!!!! missed you heaps, too <3333....ah still waiting waiting, i hate waiting but i do anything for my oppa ^^ and dun worry dearie i'm sure you won't be the only one who's going to cry then, i will join you in that joy for sure! lol

willenette yep! we're all looking forward that comeback! ^^ As for now, are you interested in joining us in our WonBin Worldwide Project? If not, that's fine :D

lang866 - ye, as long as my sched permits, why not. But no idea what it is. Actually, I always visit his thread here but not posting that much, just a silent reader most of the time. :mellow:

Guest lang866

good morning klanners! (well in my case it's morning. :D)

Suah alright let us know if you can. :D

Helgi *waves madly* i got your name on the Project list. :D

Aom certainly have to take pics of the book when it's done. :D I'm sure WonBin will love it. I went through the gallery in BINUS and WonBin has had received something familiar with what we're doing (scrapbook-looking gifts. lol) , only one thing is VERY different. In this project, his fans all over the world had gathered to make one big scrap book. That'll make a big difference once WOnBin receives the gift. ;)

Gitakawaii & willenette here's a short summary of the fan book for you guys. :D

Things you can contribute or do in the fanbook are to

1. get a 8.5 inches x 11 inches OR smaller paper then decorate it however you want. Write your message to WonBin in this paper. Just keep in mind that WonBin will see this paper so make it as nice and creative as you can. When you're done, send it to WanMinBin's address using the post office.

2. Take pictures of beautiful places in your country or around your neighborhood for WonBin with your camera. Get the picture developed (so you can actually touch the real copy) then send it to WanMinBin's address using the post office.

3. Write a message to WonBin in your computer then put it in a picture format and decorate it with Photoshop or something. (if you don't know how to put it in a picture format or how to decorate it with Photoshop, i can do it for you.) After you're done writing it in your computer, send it to WanMinBin so she can print it and put it in the book.

4. You can write Section 6 of the fanbook

5.You can donate money

6.You can help with the Artworks (like Photoshop kind of artworks for people that doesn't have Photoshop or don't know how)

7.You can help spread the word.

There you go. You can pick one or two or three or however many you want from the seven things above. If you think you can do any of them, PM me or post in this thread this form with the proper answers:

SOOMPI USERNAME:_____________

NAME:______________

WHAT YOU'RE PLANNING TO CONTRIBUTE:___________________

Guest jhing

Good morning Klanners!!!

I found an article (dated June 15) about Binnie, I think. haha His picture (which am guessing is taken from an old cf) came with the article so I'm sure the article talks about him. Anyways, can someone translate. Babelfish is still being a pain in the cheek. :lol:

서현진 "원빈과 함께 CF 출연했었다"

[파이미디어] 2007년 06월 15일(금) 오전 08:44

bincfjm0.jpg

[TV리포트] 서현진 아나운서가 "대학시절, 배우 원빈과 CF에 함께 출연한 적이 있다"고 밝혀 화제다.

서현진 아나운서는 14일 방송된 MBC ‘지피지기’에 출연해 ‘부업해서 하루 매출액이 최고였을 것 같은 사람’이라는 주제로 진행된 퀴즈에서 개그맨 정준하로부터 지목됐다.

정준하는 “(서현진 아나운서를)아무도 누를 것 같지 않아서 눌러봤다”며 “의외의 결과를 보여줄 인물 같다”고 서 아나운서를 지목한 이유를 설명했다.

이에 서 아나운서는 “사실 다양한 아르바이트를 했었다”면서 “시급 2500원의 아르바이트도 해봤지만 배우 원빈씨와 CF에도 출연한 적 있다”고 털어놔 주위를 놀라게 했다.

“자료가 있냐”는 MC이영자의 말엔 “2초간만 나온다”면서 공개되기 민망하다는 표정을 지었다.

하지만 제작진은 이를 증명하기 위해 서현진 아나운서가 출연한 광고를 즉석에서 공개했다.

공개된 CF 동영상은 지난 2001년, 배우 원빈이 출연한 모 맥주광고. 서 아나운서는 파티복을 입은 채, 군중들 속에 환한 미소를 지어보이는 역으로 잠깐 얼굴을 내비쳤다.

서현진 아나운서는 “지난 2001년 미스코리아 선에 당선되고 나서 출연한 CF였다”면서 “대학생 신분이었던 점을 감안할 때 큰 액수를 받았었다”고 당시 상황을 전했다.

한편 이날 방송에선 개그맨 김한석이 부업으로 하루 최고 매출액 5억원까지 올린 적이 있다는 놀라운 사연을 전해 시선을 모았다.

(사진=방송장면)[최정윤 기자 / boo10000@naver.com]

'가이드 & 리뷰' 방송전문 인터넷 미디어 'TV리포트' 제보 및 보도자료 bookdaily.co.kr <저작권자 ⓒ 파이미디어 TV리포트>

Source: Yahoo Korea

Guest discern

I see the thread moving quite fast after Wonbin has announced his soon-to-be comeback. :]

Anyway, the second round of the soompi king competitions are up! Go vote people!

Good morning Klanners!!!

I found an article (dated June 15) about Binnie, I think. haha His picture (which am guessing is taken from an old cf) came with the article so I'm sure the article talks about him. Anyways, can someone translate. Babelfish is still being a pain in the cheek. :lol:

서현진 "원빈과 함께 CF 출연했었다"

[파이미디어] 2007년 06월 15일(금) 오전 08:44

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/8310/bincfjm0.jpg

[TV리포트] 서현진 아나운서가 "대학시절, 배우 원빈과 CF에 함께 출연한 적이 있다"고 밝혀 화제다.

서현진 아나운서는 14일 방송된 MBC ‘지피지기’에 출연해 ‘부업해서 하루 매출액이 최고였을 것 같은 사람’이라는 주제로 진행된 퀴즈에서 개그맨 정준하로부터 지목됐다.

정준하는 “(서현진 아나운서를)아무도 누를 것 같지 않아서 눌러봤다”며 “의외의 결과를 보여줄 인물 같다”고 서 아나운서를 지목한 이유를 설명했다.

이에 서 아나운서는 “사실 다양한 아르바이트를 했었다”면서 “시급 2500원의 아르바이트도 해봤지만 배우 원빈씨와 CF에도 출연한 적 있다”고 털어놔 주위를 놀라게 했다.

“자료가 있냐”는 MC이영자의 말엔 “2초간만 나온다”면서 공개되기 민망하다는 표정을 지었다.

하지만 제작진은 이를 증명하기 위해 서현진 아나운서가 출연한 광고를 즉석에서 공개했다.

공개된 CF 동영상은 지난 2001년, 배우 원빈이 출연한 모 맥주광고. 서 아나운서는 파티복을 입은 채, 군중들 속에 환한 미소를 지어보이는 역으로 잠깐 얼굴을 내비쳤다.

서현진 아나운서는 “지난 2001년 미스코리아 선에 당선되고 나서 출연한 CF였다”면서 “대학생 신분이었던 점을 감안할 때 큰 액수를 받았었다”고 당시 상황을 전했다.

한편 이날 방송에선 개그맨 김한석이 부업으로 하루 최고 매출액 5억원까지 올린 적이 있다는 놀라운 사연을 전해 시선을 모았다.

(사진=방송장면)[최정윤 기자 / boo10000@naver.com]

'가이드 & 리뷰' 방송전문 인터넷 미디어 'TV리포트' 제보 및 보도자료 bookdaily.co.kr <저작권자 ⓒ 파이미디어 TV리포트>

Source: Yahoo Korea

Hi to all Won Bin lovers ^_^

Can anyone translate? I'm dying to know what article is about...thx

Guest Aomniji

meizhen, thanks for telling. Is this the link for vote?

SOOMPI KING ~ ROUND 2

Helgi dearie T^T I wanna cry nowwwwww

Gitakawaii, oh! Thanks very much for posting. I'll check it out!

Jhing, As for that article, I can translate a bit Korean. But there were many vocabs and sentences that I've never known. Although I knew the meaning of the words, I still can't translate all of sentence in Thai or English that everyone or me will understand LOL

I just know that an announcer named Seo Hyun Jin said about Won Bin and his CF. He/she said that when Won Bin was in university, he had never appeared with his CF... and... In 2001, he appeared with the CF of a beer label.. and .. erm.. that's all I knew... sorry hahaha...

This cf is Hite beer for the year 2001. He's very cute hehe There were many advertisements that Won Bin was the presenter.

If you're interested, you can d/l in Thai board. Here is the link.

Won Bin for 'Hite Beer' in 2001 <Wonbin-Thailand>

hite200107_capture.jpg