Won Bin 원빈

~*kYo*~

Guest jhing

Heeeeeeeee! Thanks for reposting that wedding pic of my Bin-Kyo! OMG! Those two so need to do another project together! Where they end up in the end of course. :lol:

I reckon, just about everyone in this thread would like to marry Binnie and give him kids. :lol: But am first in line! Everybody get behind me. :lol:

Guest discern

OMGGGGGGG that picture is totally the AIMH days, and I love the look on both their faces. The sad yet happy look, and they're in wedding formalities. OMGGG I love the picture, it's so sweeeeeeeet. And Binnie looks hot there. :]

No problem for the translation, just now that all of ya know if there's a chinese-english translation needed, you'll can find me! Always welcome to help. :]

Guest mimerita

That "Most Influential Hallyu Stars" voting is total crap! Each person in the top ten has over one million votes! The top three each has two million votes. No need to say it is made by cheating method (A kind of fast vote software to install in your computer that can make multiple votes, just one person can garner thousands of votes in a short time. I heard this from Chinese Korean wave forum but I don't know anything about this software.)

Meizhen, did you see this thread → [CLICK HERE] of a Chinese Korean wave forum? People there are bashing this poll, saying that the votes are garnered from cheating methods. China fans said it's a shame for Sohu to conduct such votes without proper control of cheatings. They felt ashame even to read the news regarding the poll result released by Sohu (maybe it's the one you have translated).

The poll result is not reflecting the reality. Actually, Wonbin fans are never interested to participate in any online votings because most of these polls are not reliable. It is a waste of time to vote and not fair to others if someone use cheating method to vote.

Eude, I'm sorry I haven't explained to you all these when you asked Wonbin fans here to vote because I'm busy. I should have asked you guys no need to waste your time to vote. Wonbin in which position doesn't matter at all because this poll is not significant. In surveys conducted by research company, Wonbin will always in the top ten. Those surveys are the ones that reflect the reality.

Guest missjaclyn

Rita, yeah..I read about that too. I think someone did mentioned that in this thread as well. Probably we just voted just for the sake of voting..At least, we can see how many genuine WonBin's fans are around...who continuosly voted for WonBin tho knowing that we could never reach those "cheating" votes number. Like what u said in the last sentence, yes...WonBin will always be in Top 10, n that's a reality!!

BTW, I was laughing my heart out when I was reading that forum link that Rita provided!! Ppl in there were not satisfied and angry with the voting because...Most of the top 10 are 90's stars like Ahn Jae Wook, Kim Sung Min, Ryu Shi Won , Jang Seo Hee (who is this anway),Yang Mi Keong (this also..). It actually doesn't reflect us..which is living in the 21st century~ We would of course adore celebs that are in their 20s or even younger than that.. (I know WonBin is going to be 30 this year..but he has the most angelic baby face ever..) That's why those ppl in the forum are saying that ahjumma is doing all the votings~ LOL! n then..yeah, they somehow insulted SoHu coz of this voting scheme n saying they should be ashamed of themselves.. I think I should just stop here...I don't wanna get into trouble as well~

Hat, Cap, Bandana;

16-1.jpg

127-1.jpg

128-1.jpg

137-1.jpg

A3.jpg

A9.jpg

A22-1.jpg

A26.jpg

A30.jpg

A35.jpg

A42-1.jpg

A43.jpg

A60.jpg

161-1.jpg

A64.jpg

A75.jpg

A76.jpg

A89.jpg

A90.jpg

A92.jpg

B21.jpg

B29.jpg

B35.jpg

B46.jpg

B57.jpg

B61.jpg

B68.jpg

B70.jpg

B71.jpg

B72.jpg

B76.jpg

B77-1.jpg

B91.jpg

C32.jpg

C33.jpg

C34.jpg

C35.jpg

C36.jpg

C37.jpg

D42.jpg

D46.jpg

D71.jpg

D92.jpg

D94.jpg

D99.jpg

D100.jpg

E10.jpg

E63.jpg

E66.jpg

Why is it hang lol while i want to post the pics :crazy: Damn laptop or Damn Connection or Damn this site :P

Guest margossari

Hello Klanners!!!

Thanks a lot WIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! there are some pics i haven't seen before!! Please, keep posting them :)

And about the poll... well, i've already read about the cheating and as WB fans we should be proud because with our 'fair' votes we made that WB appears on that list :)

I reckon, just about everyone in this thread would like to marry Binnie and give him kids. But am first in line! Everybody get behind me.

First in the line?!?!?!??? You wish... *kidding* everyone here want to be first, dear!!! :P

*waves to everyone*

Guest kimn

:lol: I have been posting in this thread since forever that's why I have the most number of posts here. What can I say? Binnie is my drug. He makes me high. I wanna marry the guy and have his children for goodness sake. hahahaha

::raises hand:: Jhing Kim you are not the only one. I want to marry him and have his babies too. Heheheheh sexiness right there! Little Binnies everywhere, how cute will that be? ::starts to day dream:: Sighhhhssss Won Bin.... ::drools:: Oh and Jhing Kim, thank you for posting since forever. Hehehehe thank you ^^ When I see Won Bin I will speak of this and he will give you a kiss yeah yeah? GO JHING the posters of all posters. hehehehe

WIE: Thank you for sharing all those photos!!!! Binnie is oh so hot. Dont you agree? Hehehhehe I can just stare at his pictures for the longest time.

Our Won Bin can pull any style. He has such a great sense in fashion. He can look good in any hairstyle. Am I right? Of course I am right. Anywayz but personally I love the Won Bin 'almost bald' look. HOTNESS.... ::Drools::

Guest wonbin091

The Top 50 Hallyu stars {female and male combined} who made it on the list are as follows:

1. Bae Young Joon

2. Song Seung Hoon

3. Kwon Sang Woo [<3]

4. Ahn Jae Wook

5. Kim Sung Min

6. Ryu Shi Won

7. Jang Seo Hee

8. Kim Jae Won

9. Yang Mi Keong

10. Lee Young Ae [:D]

11. In Seong Joo

12. Kang Ji Hwan

13. Choi Ji Woo

14. Song Hye Gyo

15. Lee Dong Wook [<3]

16. Jung Ji Hoon {Rain}

17. Kim Jeong Hoon

18. Jang Dong Gun

19. Han Jae Suk

20. Joo Ji Hoon

21. Jo Hyun Jae

22. Son Ye Jin

23. Cha In Pyo

24. Han Chae Young

25. Lee Da Hae [<3]

26. Song Yun Ah

27. Gam Wu Seong

29. Park Chae Rim

30. Yoon Eun Hye [:D]

31. Kim Min Jong

32. Hyun Bin [<3]

33. Kim Hee Sun

35. Lee Dong Gun

37. Lee Jun Ki [:D]

39. Kim Sun Ah

40. Jang Na Ra

42. Jang Da Bin (deceased)

43. Lee Byung Hoon

44. WONBIN!! [<3]

45. Eric Mun

46. Han Ga In

47. Lee Mi Yeon

48. Kang Dong Won

49. Shim Eun Ah

50. Moon Geum Young

haha i was looking down the list and i was like 'What happened to Wonbin'? :huh:

until i went down a little further and then saw his name.

then i was relief.

AHHHH! i havent been in here for the LONGEST TIME ever :(

i'm going to blame school! AS USUAL! i miss reading all of your posts, girls! ahaha.

butttt, any new updates about binnie? i doubt so, right? hehe!

anyway! its great that wonbin is in the list, even though he is the bottom few!

because he hasnt been in the spotlight ever since, who knows when!

although it'd be awesome if he was in the top few! :lol:

i hope everyone's alright, enjoying their time in binus, and over here!

love those new pics! :D

and welcome EVEEEERYONEE~

Guest lang866

Kim haha just joking about the life thing! It's cuz i was on the computer 24/7 even when im not posting, im out in the internet all day long. It's addicting. But now i have a limit you know? :P Anyways school ends in three weeks for me! YAY!! haha. i cant wait! What about you?

WIE omo THANKS FOR THE PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vans welcome back to the thread. haha. Don't worry about us, just focus on school and stuff. :D Won Bin can come second. lol. But we miss you too so holla at us whever you can. :D

Suah thanks for the link. WonBin's hot rockin bodd!

Rita About the whole voting thing...omg i can't believe people actually cheated on those. What's the point of seeing your favortie star on the top of the list when you know that they're there because of cheating. *siiiigh* WonBin is the real winner of these polls. He'll always be top 10.

Guest jhing

Hello Klanners! I hope you guys are having a blastful weekend. :D

Thanks WIE for the pics!

I hope to see NEW WB pics soon! Gosh, he needs to come out already! :lol:

Suah thanks for the link dearie. Now, where's my drool bucket? :lol:

Guest missjaclyn

Eude dear....that's good.. I like the 2nd one the most!! :D

Oohh.. Suah, thanks for the link!! I drool..tho u had told me not to.. :lol:

Vans, u r here again~ Missed ur presence here..but what to do? Don't worry about us here! We'll keep the thread as lively as it can be with WonBin's pics.. WIE is one good poster of WonBin's pic!! Thank you girl..

Guest jhing

EUDE! give us more fanarts! :lol: OMG!! Am snagging those! Thank you! Mwah!

WIE as always, thanks for the pics!

Hi Jaclyn! I see u online. :lol:

Guest wonbin091

missjaclyn? or Jaclyn?

anyways...haha it's okay i put a bucket under you already just in cased. :lol:

and no problemo. you guys are very welcome.

edit:

nice pictures WIE. wonbin is soo handsome. :wub:

;) U all are the most welcome, thx for the cooperative, much appreciate, of course we are a family ;)

Who draw these pics, i just wanna say u got talent, although some is a little bit minor but u got it average, thx so much ;)

F49.jpg

F50.jpg

F51.jpg

F52.jpg

F53.jpg

F54.jpg

F55.jpg

F56.jpg

F57.jpg

F58.jpg

F59.jpg

F60.jpg