Won Bin 원빈

~*kYo*~

^ whaaat you really have that mag? i'm so envious ..you have the magazine with the best cover

jhing dear, if you've found out any news pls don't forget to inform us okie? i have to listen to that radio online too since i'm not in Seoul.

However, you can't just lose consciousness, what abt all the drooling? maybe he's gona read out loud your msg

haha u know me. as soon as I hear/see anything I come straight here to post. haha

NEW NEWS concerning the WONBIN DJ DAY. :D

check out BINUS for more info.

Unfortunately this event is for BINUS members only.

Thanks for the heads up dearie!

thanks for the info, eude ^^

i still don't get it, so we aren't able to listen to simultaneously i.e. live stream? oO somebody pls clarify, i'm too dumb for this lol

and thx jhing hun, i know i can count on you <3

oh and anyone here who's planning on sending in a request for a song? just out of curiousity ^^

thanks for the info, eude ^^

i still don't get it, so we aren't able to listen to simultaneously i.e. live stream? oO somebody pls clarify, i'm too dumb for this lol

and thx jhing hun, i know i can count on you <3

oh and anyone here who's planning on sending in a request for a song? just out of curiousity ^^

What kind of music does Won Bin like, K-pop,r&b, hip hop? Just wanted to know.

REQUEST

Can i have more of this set of pictures??

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t232/XIAOWIE/A19.jpg

I remember seeing them in a magazine a few years ago.

And those are so HOT!!!!I love that hairstyle of him.

Those pictures makes me love him even more.

Please??Anyone help!!!

If can,i prefer HQ and bigger pictures.Photoshopping materials~ :P:P

BTW,another request....

Wonbin's black and white pictures...holding a gun.

It's for a movie 2004/2003 i think.....

Can't remember well~but anyone have Wonbin holding guns pictures??

HQ and bigger pictures please if you can find...

But if no HQ/big pictures,smaller pictures are fine too~

Thanks a lot~Please help~~

---Caroline

Guest Wryscelle

LOL A comeback? I was like: "Won Bin, where have you been?"

Haha!

Well, he's still one of Korea's hottest leading actor ever!

I want to see him with Yoon Eun Hye or Song Hye Kyo(once again but I'm hoping this time they'll end up together LOL)

wtf music requests are closed already? noooooooo i didn't request anything yet ~damn it

well i won't be one of the lucky ones whose msg is going to be picked out by Won Bin; good luck to you gals.

Suah!! Thanks for the pics! LOVE `EM!

Ate Jhing no not much updates. I guess that's the disadvantage of being an actor, compared to singers. There's not much updates unless there's a project coming out. Anyways still waiting! The WonBin radio day is the latest news so far. Omo i cant hear to hear his voice. The downside of the radio day though is that i won't understand what he's saying.

Helgi yea requests are done. It's a really fast pace event. But oh well. You'll still get to hear WonBin's voice. :D

Guest mimerita

They closed the submission on Sept 24 without prior notice. Master must have forgotten to inform us the deadline. I think they need to start preparing the Radio Day content so they just close the submission suddenly.

I have the feeling that Won Bin might speak some English in Radio Day. Maybe it's just my hope but it's not impossible. From the memos I received from Won Bin when we were at Binus at the same time (I think altogether five memos during past few months), I notice he can write some English and I can see improvements too. Also, I am so impressed there are no spelling and grammatical mistake in his sentences.

They closed the submission on Sept 24 without prior notice. Master must have forgotten to inform us the deadline. I think they need to start preparing the Radio Day content so they just close the submission suddenly.

I have the feeling that Won Bin might speak some English in Radio Day. Maybe it's just my hope but it's not impossible. From the memos I received from Won Bin when we were at Binus at the same time (I think altogether five memos during past few months), I notice he can write some English and I can see improvements too. Also, I am so impressed there are no spelling and grammatical mistake in his sentences.

Won Bin can speak english WOW i din knw that im soo proud of him!!

Eude, lol yeah at least i get to hear his voice - a cold comfort but still better than nothing lol...i saw that you posted a request so i'm really hoping that the staff and/or wonbin is going to choose a song from a soompi girl. Good luck dear ^^

They closed the submission on Sept 24 without prior notice. Master must have forgotten to inform us the deadline

I have the feeling that Won Bin might speak some English in Radio Day. Maybe it's just my hope but it's not impossible. From the memos I received from Won Bin when we were at Binus at the same time (I think altogether five memos during past few months

yeah let's blame Master j/k ...i'm looking forward to that radio show, just a few more days to go.

what the you received FIVE memos from won bin? oh my gosh you are really one lucky girl...and he even wrote in English to you *faints* well hopefully your "feeling" is righ and he's gonna talk in english would be sooooo awesome.