Won Bin 원빈

~*kYo*~

Guest jhing

On the other hand, there's a notice in Binus Japan about the schedule of the introduction of EVE doll dog to the media.

Chosun Ilbo (Chosun daily) - May 28

Japan magazine "Korean Wave" issue 22 - publish on May 28

Japan magazine "Hot Chilipaper" issue 41 - publish on June 29

In the May 15 notice in Binus English (Notice and Event column) as well as recent news, we know that Won Bin is in the final stage of rehabilitation program and he has started to exercise outdoors since April. So, I think he will probably finish his rehabilitation in next one or two months. I think his agency is preparing to announce more latest updates on Won Bin. Let's look forward to more news on him in June.^^

Thank you Rita! OMG! I can't wait for his comeback!! I'm going nuts just thinking about it! :lol:

clockwatcher - Have you seen Guns & Talks? haha You should! You'll see an adorKable Binnie there! You'll just melt, trust me. hahaha

Hello to all my fellow Klanners!

Guest margossari

WAVES TO EVERYONE!!! How have you been dear KLANNERS???

On the other hand, there's a notice in Binus Japan about the schedule of the introduction of EVE doll dog to the media.

Chosun Ilbo (Chosun daily) - May 28

Japan magazine "Korean Wave" issue 22 - publish on May 28

Japan magazine "Hot Chilipaper" issue 41 - publish on June 29

In the May 15 notice in Binus English (Notice and Event column) as well as recent news, we know that Won Bin is in the final stage of rehabilitation program and he has started to exercise outdoors since April. So, I think he will probably finish his rehabilitation in next one or two months. I think his agency is preparing to announce more latest updates on Won Bin. Let's look forward to more news on him in June.^^

Thanks Rita for the news and the translation ^^ We are so glad that he's doing well in his rehab.. the most important thing is that he completely recovers about his injury!! oh but i desesperately wanna see him :P

chin_ai22.. girl!! really great job! we are surrounded with so many talented fans.. ^^

OMG!! WB is in BINUS right now!!! *faints* *faints*

Guest mimerita

Oh sorry, I made a mistake. I should not post those schedules in this topic regarding introduction of Eve to the media.

I should only write a little bit about it but not list out the details here as it is info inside BINUS. I am too careless this time.

Guest WanMinBin

Oh sorry, I made a mistake. I should not post those schedules in this topic regarding introduction of Eve to the media.

I should only write a little bit about it but not list out the details here as it is info inside BINUS. I am too careless this time.

don't be too harsh on yourself, Rita. you were just excited to share the news, that's all. ;) thanx anywayz. ^^

Guest lang866

don't sweat it Rita . It's just a bit of detail. ANyways thanks for the translation. It's just good to hear any news relating Binnie. :D

Maria OMO you catched WonBin again in BINUS?!?! you lucky girl! I never see him online. :( So did you send him a message?? :D :D :D

Suah not much new. Still waiting for Binnie's comeback.

Guest margossari

HELLO KLANNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't feel bad, Rita. As Teresa said, you were excited for sharing the news. ;) I guess WB & BINUS staff understand that maybe we get so excited about the news that we wanna share them...

Oh Eude!! Yes! He was in BINUS and of course i wrote him a message!!! But unfortunately this time there wasn't a reply... :tears::tears: Guess he was busy reading all the letters from the "To Wonbin" section... Maybe next time!!

Ultimately he's been login-in more in BINUS... i feel that as a sign of HIS SOON COMEBACK!!!! Yeahh i can't wait anymore!!! :w00t:

Guest Aomniji

*waves* Hehe Klanners

Rita, Thank you very much for the translation of the news. And, yes, it's alright. You don't need to feel bad :D

Maria, MY Goshhh... You're so lucky! Although he didn't reply your memo, just online in the same time with Won Bin, it's so good enough. :)

klanner! In this week, I saw many Korean stars in Thailand. I met Joon Ki 2 times and Rain yesterday. :rolleyes: When I saw them, I always thought when I could meet Won Bin :tears: phewww.. I once met won Bin but I was very far from him. There were many people there. Hope I'll meet him again :)

EDIT: haha This's first time I'm own the page :lol:

Guest kimkim

he is really HOT :excl: :excl: I fell in love with him when first wath autumn in my heart and followed by friends! i heard that wonbin had injured on his knee.. poor wonbin opa..

Guest mimerita

Maria, you are so lucky to be online with Won Bin at the same time! Like Aom said, just online with him at the same time is already very precious moments. It's like you and him at the same place, same time, but actually thousand miles away. It's a bonus if he replies your memo.

Don't know if you guys know that Won Bin will only show his ID when he needs to make posts. Otherwise, he will choose "anonymous" when he's online in Binus. So, he actually visits Binus to read our letters and posts more than we think. I suggest we should write more at "To Wonbin" section. He will read our letters. Because English Binus is still a small group of members, letters to Wonbin are not as many as from Japanese fans. Your love, your thought, your cheers to him will reach him very directly and more impressively.

Aom, don't worry, we could meet Won Bin again in future. He may go to Thailand or nearby countries for some events or promotion or CF, etc. We may go to Korea to attend his fan meeting..., there will be many chances.

Guest lang866

Maria it doesn't matter if he doesn't get to reply. Maybe too busy with all the memos. But still, you catched him online in BINUS twice already. You should consider yourself lucky. I havent even seen him online for once. :tears: Maybe in the future.

Aom Omo you saw Junki !?!? where? how? was there a conference ther in thailand?!?! omo you're so lucky! I haven't even seen a single korean here. I like Junki too but not a very big fan like i am to Binnie. We'll meet WonBin someday. :D :D

Rita that's right but how does WonBin understand our letters in BINUS? Does he have an interpreter beside him while he's online? Maybe i should write more to him.

Guest mimerita

Eude, I think he has interpreter (that is master) though I believe Won Bin can read some English. There is Japanese interpreter/translator for Japan Binus. He sure needs interpreter when he reads Japanese letters and there are a lot of letters sent to him. So he must have his way to read fan letters in Japanese and English. We don't need to worry. Master said he will print the letters to Won Bin if he is unable to access to internet.

Guest wonbin091

oh yeah that's right.

i can't believe i forgot that! *slaps head*

so much for a WONBIN fan.

thanks for reminding.

my sister can't wait for his comeback either.

she's excited.

Guest jhing

Maria?? What is this? You got online the same time as Binnie? Waaahh You lucky girl you!! :lol: Am so happy for you. That must have been so thrilling. :lol:

Rita - thanks for the translation!

Hello my Klanners! I hope everyone is having a great start to the week. :D Me? busy busy busybee. :lol:

Guest margossari

Hello dear fellows!!! how have you been lately???

Jhing, Rita, Eude, Aom! of course i'm happy for just being at the same time online with him!! when i saw his name in the screen i just :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t: ahmm by the way... i only see him in BINUS japan, he didn't enter to BINUS english...i always visit all the BINUS (korea & japan) just in case :) And i understand he can't reply aallllll the memos, i'm ok with it. ;)

Oh yeah! we definitely have to write him more on the "To Wonbin" section!! I didn't know he has interpreters to translate our letters... i was worried that he couldn't understand our letters so i was trying to translate it to korean... but the only tool i have was the online translators so :wacko:

hope everyone have a great day!!!

Guest WanMinBin

oh really? Binnie has people translating our letters to him???

wow, I didn't know....where does it say that??? :unsure:

actually, most koreans that are Binnie's age can read english ok...it's just that they may not understand everything we write. :sweatingbullets: so I guess we should try to keep things simple. ^0^

jhing--> why are you so busy? :mellow:

anywayz, I had a really full weekend. I went to see Epik High in concert and it was AWESOME!!! :lol: I love them so much more now I've seen them perform live. <333

then I went out with my friend and her cousin on sunday to get DVDs and to have dinner. I'm still so tired...and then to have to jump straight back into work... :sweatingbullets:

hope everybody's doing well! let's keep this thread alive coz yeah....I have a feeling Binnie will be coming back to us soon! :D

Guest Aomniji

Rita, I hope to go to Korea for fan meeting one day. :lol: But it's quite hard for me to save the money haha :blush: I don't want to ask my mom and dad so I should save and try to find some part time jobs. I'm trying! Hope one day we can meet at his fan meeting. :D

As for 'To Wonbin' section, I'd like to write the letter too but I have no idea to write. When I started writing and thought that Won Bin would read, I was always excited and don't know how to invent my English that can express my feeling. But since now, I'll start writing! ;)

Eude, hehe Junki is very gorgeous, girl! :w00t: I almost died to be in love with him hahaha (pls forgive me, Won Bin :lol: ) I attended to his press conference and met him again at hotel where he stayed (haha I was really a stalker) My friend likes him very much. She gave him a Thai phrase book. He also said 'Thank you' to her. My gosh! He's really nice. There were many fans waiting for him everyday. Also, I gave Kyung-ho(you know him?) a Thai Tuk-Tuk taxi model and shook his hand. But I never shook Junki's hand because there were too much fans around him. :(

hehe I've just seen Kim Jeong Hoon yesterday. He's really cute. :D I've VDO clips of Junki, Rain and Jeong Hoon that I took by myself. If you are interested, I'll upload them. I took by my mobile so they might not in good quality and the files are in the 3gpp format. I suggest to open with GOM player.

waves to Jhing, Maria(lucky girl!) and Teresa!

Guest leszolie

gosh i'm so irritated! i never seem to be able to catch binnie online :| and i'm getting very jealous hearing about all the korean stars that appear in various countries for either promotions or fanmeets...

they need to all come to the US ! lol. yay for binnie's rehab being successful. i'm sure he'll get well very very soon.

Guest lang866

Rita ahh so WonBin always has a translator around when he reads our letters? I was worried he just brushes through them. I shouldn't say that/. I should expect better. We are talking about WOnBIn. :D

Suah yea we should all write to WB so he'll feel how much his fans really care for him.

Maria really? only BINUS japan? :mellow: maybe it's because he only has a japanese interpreter with him that time...hope he visits us soon!

Aom Kyung-ho? where's he from? But anyways yay Jun ki! You actually saw him! And you heard him talk with your own ears?!?! omo omo lucky girl! well i can expect so many girls around junki. He is pretty hot. (ok i'll keep this short. THis is a Binnie thread after all :D) Junki is cute but WonBin will always be my numero uno!!! ;) What do you do in a press conference? Sorry never been in it before.

leszolie i feel you girl! They should really come to US. See how many fans are dying to see them here. There really are alot of Korean fans around in US. Mostly all the asians watched kdramas and even other cultures too! The korean wave has a big impact in US too. Stars should consider coming here. :D

Guest mimerita

Teresa and Eude, before we continue to discuss about writing letters to Wonbin, I would like to share some other things with you guys first.

- Wonbin came to HK for three days in July 2004 to promote Taegukgi. One of the female staff of the HK film distributor said to me that after she followed Wonbin for three days, she and her manager (also a female) felt that Wonbin was very nice, much nicer than they thought. The last day she got more chances to serve Wonbin. She had a chance to go into Wonbin's room to inform him and his staff that the car was ready to take them to the airport. She saw Wonbin packing the gifts from the fans carefully. She was very impressed. She said many stars very often just pack some of the gifts from fans but Wonbin packed all the gifts. I called her the next day after Wonbin left and she told me all these. Then she began to ask me many things about Wonbin. She said even Wonbin was with very short hair, he still looked very handsome. She seemed admiring him and very interesting to know more about him after served him for three days.

- I have been supporting Wonbin for six years. Because I have the chance to read many Chinese news, articles and Japanese interviews on him as well as Korean and Japanese fans' messages about their impression of Wonbin, so I should know a little more about his personality and character than you guys. Wonbin really has a very nice personality, nicer than I think of, and probably nicer than you think of. I am always happy that I have supported such a good actor and man. I think time will tell. After you support him for a few years, you will know and you will love him and respect him even more.

- Few years ago in an interview by Japan media, Wonbin said he would try to read all the letters from fans (those sent by mail, at that time Binus website not yet opened). He said he would ask someone to translate the letters if it's in Japanese (he received lots of letters from Japanese fans).

- In September of 2003, Wonbin discontinued his contract with his previous agency because he had bad experience with his previous agency (e.g. they signed contract to accept movie without Wonbin's consent). He said to the media that he no longer trust Korea's agency. Since then, there's no news about him joining any agency. So, we (those active HK fans) guess the existing company belonged to him (they didn't annouce to the media so I can't say it is sure his own company but I believe it is^^). So if it's his company, Wonbinus and Bin's Avenue is HIS official webistes, Binus is HIS official fanclub. That's why I think he cares a lot for Binus fanclub and his two official sites. He's part of Binus. I believe, like master said, he visits Binus more than we think.

- Many Chinese fans cannot write English, or not used to write or not confidence to write. So, you seldom see their posts in Binus. Most of them have supported Wonbin for many years. They know lots of things about Wonbin, love him and support him as much as me. But they can't write in English even though they want to communicate with him. We (those can write English) are more lucky that we can enjoy a lot more in English Binus. Some of them even give up to join because they can't even register because of language problem. Even I have translated the registration process into Chinese in Wonderland, but when they follow the steps, if problems happened during registration, they might finally give up to join. Hope you understand that to those Chinese or Thai fans who don't know English, English Binus is a place as strange as Japan Binus and Korea Binus, because they don't know the language.

So, English Binus rely on the support of English fans (fans from western countries or fans with fluent English). We should be grateful that Wonbin has English official website and English offical shopping site. I think not many Korean stars has English official website or freeboard. I'm so happy Wonbin cares a lot for overseas fans.

- I found that Japanese fans are very enthusiastic to write letters to him, but not English fans (even me too -sorry wonbin, I have to manage wonderland and it takes all of my spare time, anyway, I will sure write more from now on). I think maybe English fans still don't familiar with the website and because "To Wonbin" button is not on the main page so some fans might not aware and don't have practice to go there to write that often.

- When he comes back, I am sure there will be lots of news on him. As a fan, we will be very happy by that time. But for him, the chances for him to feel our support are not many, mainly like for example to support him in Binus, to go to Korea to meet him or to welcome him when he comes to our countries. The last two are not often to happen, so the more direct way is to let him to feel we are there (at Binus) to support him.

I always want to share above things but don't have time to open a topic in Wonderland or post in this topic. I am happy I finally have written these altogether in here. Hope you enjoy and don't mind such long message. I hope you guys have chance to meet him in future in Korea or in your country. I can't wait for his comeback. Let's hope there will be news in June. ^^

Regarding whether and how Wonbin reads our letters, I just judge from what I feel about him that I think he would find his way to read our letters because I think he cares about his fans. For example, if he can't understand our letters, he might get someone in his office to translate for him. Besides master, I notice there's another staff who is also fluent in English. Anyway, I think the best way is to ask master about this. I think he will reply so everything will be clear. I'm preparing to open a topic today in Binus about this.

Rita