Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer | [Drama 2023] Pandora: Beneath The Paradise [Drama 2023] Celebrity

OrangeRoo

Guest sangyoon4ever

@GHSforever thank you so much. I watched your video, it's Daebak!! Is it movie maker app or?

Annyeong

MFF & LSY

Thank God it's Friday

Woooo hoooooo

:\">

Thump thump finale AE...worse than watching Thomas Cup final?

photo A71C9721-DE30-483E-84E7-61928B3E55D5_zpsqiz0wz43.jpg

LSY Fan Meeting Osaka Japan 5-July 2014

photo 4E5D41A0-B9A5-4ADC-AC9B-1FA6F988DAD7_zpsleaunus2.jpg

LSY movie Santa Barbara July 2014

photo 74785F0B-6331-4BBA-A87C-8BFD8DBB0088_zpsu3ntnlow.jpg

'Papa' i love U...happy papa day

:x

Guest stevie8

유인영·이상윤·이시영, 안방-스크린 누비는 '대세의 조건'

UpnaqoW.jpgSource

이상윤, 확고한 이미지+적절한 타이밍
MBC 드라마 ‘짝패’부터 KBS2 연속극 ‘내딸 서영이’까지. 이상윤은 그 동안 장르나 스타일에 구애받지 않는 연기 행보를 보여왔다. 배우로서 그를 수식하는 단어는 연기 외의 부분도 많았지만 꾸준한 작품 활동으로 다양한 연령층의 팬들과 교감했다. ‘내딸 서영이’로 최고 시청률에 최고 캐릭터 이미지까지 얻은 이상윤은 현재 SBS 주말드라마 ‘엔젤 아이즈’로 전성기를 누리고 있다.
이상윤이 보여주는 이미지는 확고하다. 훈훈하고, 매너있는, 자상하고, 따뜻한, 친절하고, 다정한, 귀엽고, 믿음직스러운 그런 남자다. 대부분 집안도 좋은 ‘엄친아’였다. 이미지가 고착화되는 것에 걱정이 앞설 수 있지만 이상윤은 매번 다른 스타일링과 캐릭터 소화력으로 대중에게 지루함을 안기지 않았다.
‘엔젤아이즈’의 종방과 동시에 이상윤은 영화 ‘산타바바라’ 개봉 일정으로 바쁜 활동을 이어야 한다. 의사이자 구급대원으로 열연했던 이상윤은 ‘산타바바라’에서 음악감독이라는 보다 감성적인 역할에 도전했다. 프로필은 다르지만 내면은 역시 기대를 저버리지 않는 ‘훈남’이다.
드라마로 최고 인기를 누기로 있는 시점에서 타이밍도 좋았다. ‘산타바바라’는 지난해 촬영이 끝났지만 개봉 시기를 잡지 못했다. 적절한 타이밍까지 잡은 이상윤이 첫 스크린 주연작에서도 좋은 평가를 받을 수 있을지 지켜볼일만 남았다.~~~~~~~
The article about LSY, Lee Si Young and Yoo In Young (are they from the same agency?).......the highlighted text seems to say that the release of Santa Barbara after Angel Eyes is a good move in terms of timing =D>Yay, LSY plays a musical director in SB and hopefully, we will get to see him strumming the guitar....and if we are lucky enough, we might get to hear him sing!

Guest stevie8

sin hoonsim said: Wanna bet with me @stevie8 ? Coffee , tea or LSY? :D I am ok if Dong Joo is happy LOL As long as not a sad ending for all DJ got a lady SW got a man (JW?) Yeawwwwwe >:D<

Its a deal my buddy 'jie jie'

sorry boss, i would guess LSY will not sing but play guitar only

Haha

@stevie8 if LSY sing in SB

Coffee on me kk

@stevie8 u must have faith in Dong Joo

Only 1 year time jump right?

Impossible DJ heart changed! 12 years he can wait for SW even though all his letters returned!!!

Don't worry buddy, don't trust writer for episode 19 kk

LOL

Writer will come to her senses in final episode O:-)

photo BA06CBF5-5426-44D6-9D64-CC820D2E7CCC_zps4ahqedpy.jpg

Relax ....want some macadamia nut?

...from a nutshell

Being happy by Andrew Matthews

Guest stevie8

KfDJ7nw.jpgcr : AE DC
Of course, have faith in LSY........but not sure if i have faith in the writer!   LSY looks dead tired and is sleeping in such an uncomfortable position on the couch! @sin hoonsim - send some love to LSY-ssi so he can find some love even if the AE writer is not willing to give him the love from SW!! :x

Guest stevie8

More BTS Stills of the Sofa scene.........
KFhVQO0.jpgMiLkHFw.jpg
LNtUoK1.jpgcr: SBS

LSY looking bored and frustrated after the unsuccessful and unresponsive kisseu on the sofa ~X(

Guest stevie8

YV7OX7E.jpgrCD1QwO.jpgPatiently waiting........patience is a virtue, LSY!
VHqdaF4.jpg
Yeah, LSY needs to eat more after AE ends.....but still he has the best looking hands in k-dramaland :D

stevie8 said:
The article about LSY, Lee Si Young and Yoo In Young (are they from the same agency?).......the highlighted text seems to say that the release of Santa Barbara after Angel Eyes is a good move in terms of timing =D>Yay, LSY plays a musical director in SB and hopefully, we will get to see him strumming the guitar....and if we are lucky enough, we might get to hear him sing!

Guest stevie8

BTS Stills of LSY.....imageimagect : AE DC
:x

Why the look of surprise on LSY's face?  Yes, head that way and don't worry, there're no wild animals over there   :D

Guest stevie8

imageimageimageimageLooking relaxed with SW's goodbye note in his hand.....no wonder, SW "escaped"!
Hey Handsome....cool pose!