Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer | [Drama 2023] Pandora: Beneath The Paradise [Drama 2023] Celebrity

OrangeRoo

This thread are not so good for my heart. no no no all of you good. how dare all of you keep on posting Mr. Dimple....make me diessssssssssssssssss......

Sang Yoon Oppa is Korean James Bond? Pierce Brosnan? i thought he was Bruce Willis, kkkkk...but i prefer him as the way he is. Lee Sang Yoon , Lee Sang Yoon... hope he will get another smashing project. and with my possessive fangirlthing, i think i've should do selective one for another pair female actresse for him,kkkkk

wanna ask one more thing, is Sang Yoon Oppa still active for volounteer at Thailand? just check his visit there and booked a flight to go there,hmpft

and is he really don't have twitter account or any SNS? just curious. thanx all

Hello MFF :)

@1sunflower2 Thanks for your help in regards to LSYJAPAN twitter I really appreciate it :)

@porplapla enjoy next months FM and tell him about us MFF that we love him sooooooooooooooooooooo much :)

@sin_hoonsim Thanks for the pictures

I want WanJU human vitamins now and its only Wednesday :(( :(( :(( :(( :((

Annyeong

MFF & LSY

Its Thursday 7am

@GHSforever i love your fighting spirits! Gambateh

You inspired me D

@‌1sunflowers

Sayang ok for not letting us down ^o^

@‌porplapla fighting!

Yeawwwwwwwe =D> \m/ ~O)

Its all for this remarkable actor..its u

photo FA033D64-41A8-49CC-A3F9-7ADCE379010F_zpsxmbsak6j.jpg

Guest stevie8

‘화장품 모델’ 이정재-현빈-이상윤..
이정재-이상윤-현빈, ‘남자의 카리스마’ 남심&여심 사로잡을 새 얼굴! 'A man of charisma' faces to capture men's hearts and woman's feelings!
CIksSf9.jpg
송재림-이민호-김수현, ‘꽃’같은 피부미남이 떴다! 
dfnNCbd.jpg
Source

‘화장품 모델’ 이정재-현빈-이상윤, 고객 사로잡을 새 얼굴은 누구?
Whose face will win over the customers? :D

1. [*]
Lee Jung Jae (herahomme)[*]Lee Sang Yoon ("True Man" for Clarins)[*]Hyun Bin (Bodyshop)Song Jae Rim ('chic city man' for Laneige Homme)[*]Lee Min Ho (Innisfree)[*]Kim Soo-hyun (The Face Shop model for China and international markets)

AE fever

DJ: ...abujji....pls don't die :o(

I need to know what do i mean to you?

photo B4D21108-B03F-476D-A571-93E00E96EC7D_zpsyfmpartc.jpg

AE fighting! 4 episodes more ^o^

photo D9CD5AF3-1631-4192-8052-27BB747B41A4_zpsjupqh1yy.jpg

Forever love...SooWan & Dongjoo

How? both with blood type 'A' LOL

Woohoo @GHSforever

photo 8948B435-EAA2-4258-9DE7-6D63641FAB39_zpshjbw5tgi.jpg

Guest stevie8

@sin hoonsim - why can't two people of blood type A be together?  Type A tend to stick with their same blood type!  

Type A Blood are calm, composed, very levelheaded and serious. They have a firm character, and are reliable and trustworthy (and hardheaded). They think things over and make plans deliberately, and they plug away at things steadily and assiduously. They try to make themselves more like their own ideal of what they should be.

Traits: Reserved calm, even tempered, introverted, sensitive to public opinion, responsible, reliable even tempered and takes charge when others are in confusion. May be introvert, standoffish or shy. May feel nervous or ill at ease with others. Sensitive to surroundings and other people. Hesitant to change. May feel misunderstood. Nature lover and prefers suburbs away from crowds. Needs a private space for refuge. May be accused of being a pessimist. Because of their fear of change many are artists or creative types due to sensitivity. Craves success.

A Types may look aloof or distant to others. They try to suppress their own emotions, and because they have continual practice in doing this, this makes them appear strong. But, actually, they have a fragile, nervous side, as well.

They tend to be hard on people who are not of the same type, and so they consequently tend to be surrounded with people of the same temperament.

````

Does this describe LSY's personality? 

@stevie8 LSY in above interview he is 60% Kang Woo Jae in My daughter seoyoung! But compared to Park Dong Joo in Angel Eyes...? & Prince KH in Goddess of Fire Among these 3 drama characters, i feel that LSY real character is more towards Dong Joo... May be wrong kk Cheers >:D< MFF who have met LSY regards him as Warm hearted actor, humble, down to earth & kind ;o) I would describe my boss as Stubborn, sensitive, easily cried, very patient Kind, respectful & LSY has a 'golden' heart (helpful) :P Question? @‌stevie8 How long can two person who are 'stubborn' stay closed together?

Most attractive cf face LOL

I would pick

My boss Sang Yoon & So Ji Sub

I fell off my chair everytime i see LSY & SJS advertisement just before Angel eyes start ;o)

It's LSY's 'voice'

Boss, may i borrow your voice to advertise our range of products to penetrate SK market? Asia?

Clarins for Men

photo 9DA48F6D-8C08-4D80-A226-6114B697F7A4_zpswmxtk7ve.jpg

photo 70196C9B-BAC6-4A7D-9449-E3EF84D93B54_zpszrbehla1.jpg

photo FA7D471B-394A-4E19-97DA-0D4B14C014D0_zpso6c3sl5c.jpg :o3

Guest stevie8

@sin hoonsim - agree, LSY is the most attractive of all the six CF models mentioned in the article. Of course, we are biased :)) VtDzX6B.jpg
Hmm, LSY is definitely a warm-hearted, kind, humble, down-to-earth, respectful, polite, stubborn (he himself said so), a bit shy and definitely, the perfect boyfriend package any girl could ask for!!  Well, maybe he has to "improve" on his behaviour towards his gf and not be complacent when it comes to romance.....the girl also has to be understanding of his character too, right?  If she doesn't, then she is not the ideal life partner!  It takes two to tango :)>-