Lee Sang Yun 이상윤♥️ Actor/Entertainer | [Drama 2023] Pandora: Beneath The Paradise [Drama 2023] Celebrity

OrangeRoo

Guest sangyoon4ever

sin hoonsim said: Annyeong (Halo) @‌soompidrama Good morning MFF & LSY Thank God it's Friday :\"> Love at 1st sight? ..it's .WooJae-ssi in MDSY ...it's that smile, WJ gave to SY photo 1EB52E7D-C919-4F16-B441-1693B028C955_zps9oduj0yn.jpg photo 38DE88B0-B041-40C1-BB81-7A94C624C84E_zpskxwnlo41.jpg photo D0E03193-34ED-46E5-A2F3-5B5221807B87_zpsffilgisw.jpg Smile is my boss best asset?

@‌1sunflower2 pls help

KJさんに電話で問い合わせしたところ、会場に確認をとるので来週末に連絡がほしいということでした。

ちょっと時間がかかりすぎなのでは?と思うので、休み明けにもう一度確認してみようと思います。

結局この状況下ですと、2週間くらいで皆様に参加いただいて費用をお支払いただき発注する形なので、GOがかかったらすぐに行動開始となります。皆様にもご理解いただき、その点を踏まえて事前にある程度まとめておきたいので参加表明いただきたいと思います。

海外のペンさんからも問い合わせがあって、可能なら彼女たちも花を出すようです。

なので、せっかく日本でやるファンミーティングですから、日本のファンからも出して喜んでもらいたいです。

何人か参加表明いただいてます。継続して募集していますので宜しくお願いします。

http://leesangyunfan.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-187.html

@raraluv‌ & stevie8... same sentiments here... I love him best in AE with minimal touch-up and he just looks so suave and dashing flashing that dimpled smile ... Sometimes, I just wondered as to why he's still single... he should have no lack of admirers... he's everything in one package. Seriously, I hope he's over-rated than under-rated... anyway, I wish him all the best in his future endeavors as well as his love life... Fighting, LSY!!!!!

Guest stevie8

favour said: @raraluv‌ & stevie8... same sentiments here... I love him best in AE with minimal touch-up and he just looks so suave and dashing flashing that dimpled smile ... Sometimes, I just wondered as to why he's still single... he should have no lack of suitors... he's everything in one package. Seriously, I hope he's over-rated than under-rated... anyway, I wish him all the best in his future endeavors as well as his love life... Fighting, LSY!!!!!

typo error: should be no lack of admirers... @stevie8... I guess you're right... it's not the destined time yet ... but yoona is unavailable now, right? just wondering ... does physical beauty matters more to him than inner beauty? Well, they say " beauty lies in the hands of the beholder" ..... it's okay, we shall wait for the good news soon ... hopefully real soon :))

Guest stevie8

favour said: typo error: should be no lack of admirers... @stevie8... I guess you're right... it's not the destined time yet ... but yoona is unavailable now, right? just wondering ... does physical beauty matters more to him than inner beauty? Well, they say " beauty lies in the hands of the beholder" ..... it's okay, we shall wait for the good news soon ... hopefully real soon :))

Haha.... another typo error again ... Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.... lol... I need you to proof -read my posts first @ stevie8 =D> The latest update is that they're still together but not GOF's 2nd male lead and the female lead( forgotten their names)

Guest stevie8

@favour - hehehe, typo happens all the time especially if one is using a mobile to type!  I like that...love proof-reading stuff :)) Oh, so yoona and LSG are still together, good for them. And ya, LSY's leading lady in his previous sageuk's romance with the 2nd male lead was a rather short-lived one.......they are Moon Geun Young and Kim Bum.  What do you think of GOF?  Did you like LSY's role in the sageuk? Have you watched his first sageuk, The Duo (Jin Mo's appa was LSY's boss in The Duo!)?
pocwAA2.jpg
XeCQcpN.jpg6g9nOvq.jpg
LSY at The Duo's wrap-party.

Good Morning MFF :)

Happy Friday USA time :)

@stevie8 WOW thank you for sharing LSY signature, nice hand writing, this guys to me is perfect, my doctor's hand writing is horrible its like chicken scratch but since ive been working for him for 8 years im getting used to it :)

@favour THanks for your lovely comment in my latest MV i really appreciate it :)

@sin hoonsim Yes I want to go back to happy times too just like this one

pictures credit to its owner

wanju8_zpsf94c8830.jpg

Have a great day :)

@stevie8 , still stuck in LIB cos the viideo kept buffering and I have to keep refreshing... so much time wasted. I hope that I have the time to finish all his non- saeguek dramas first b4 going into saeguek . Thank for the recommendation... appreciate that...

Guest stevie8

'엔젤아이즈' 이상윤 비하인드컷, 달달한 '미소'…"특급 눈웃음이야

clc42zc.jpg
Source
Another article describing the BTS pics of LSY showing his sweet smile which is " enough to shake a woman's feelings" (per Google T).  
Well, he has undoubtedly touched a lot of women's hearts and made a lot of women go weak at their knees with his adorable dimpled smiles in his current drama.