Cool Avatar Guy?

Guest Shinhwasux

Guest Shinhwasux

Haha.... i suck at titles :P
I don't even know where i stumbled on to this pic, but I wanted to make my own version of it :P

Referent: cool_avatar.jpg

green_shirt_avatar.jpg

green_shirt_avatar-1.jpg

I actually FINISHED a piece :D (unlike my other posts :sweatingbullets:)

green_shirt_avatar-3.jpg

Guest selvaspeedy

that's not "cool avatar guy"... that's "HOT avatar guy" XD :P he's really hot lols

I think your version made him a bit softer and more dreamy lol the original guy is a bit rough!!

I dunno I'm not so good in words lol but good job :D it's the vector art method (or something like that) right? I know it's very hard and takes loads of time to finish so I applaud you :)

Guest Shinhwasux

oooh so pretty! I like the eyes. and the tiny little facial hairs... (dont laught at me) I think he's hot!

Hahha. I wanted him to be goodlooking anyways so I'm glad you think he's "hot". :P

that's not "cool avatar guy"... that's "HOT avatar guy" XD :P he's really hot lols

I think your version made him a bit softer and more dreamy lol the original guy is a bit rough!!

I dunno I'm not so good in words lol but good job :D it's the vector art method (or something like that) right? I know it's very hard and takes loads of time to finish so I applaud you :)

I wouldnt consider this vector art. I basically just drew the lineart (black lines) and filled it in with color.

Guest velvetsky

oOo wow

he looks pretty hot ;D

love his eyes and lips (;

the original picture looks abit rough and manly imo

Guest Shinhwasux

Good! If only he were real. B) Jk. But good job, the lips. They are the best!

oOo wow

he looks pretty hot ;D

love his eyes and lips (;

the original picture looks abit rough and manly imo

Hahaha...... I'm gussing everyone here likes pretty boys then rather than the many type huh :P

Guest selvaspeedy
I wouldnt consider this vector art. I basically just drew the lineart (black lines) and filled it in with color.
ah ok ^^ still very difficult >.< my main problem with this style is the colors cause I end up always making them bland! but the tone of your skin and the shadows are really impressive. I also love your background cause it brought up the color of his eyes.

Guest Shinhwasux

ah ok ^^ still very difficult >.< my main problem with this style is the colors cause I end up always making them bland! but the tone of your skin and the shadows are really impressive. I also love your background cause it brought up the color of his eyes.

Hahaha.... i never realized the background brought out his eyes :P I just liked the color. :D Thanks.

Archived