One Name You Just Couldn't Name Your Child.

Guest ilikecandixD

Guest `dang sun mei

a celebrity's name.

seriously anyone.

but worst of all

lady gaga.

love her music just the name is screaming yikes all over it.

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chrystalx

Jennifer, Grace, or Sara.

There's nothing wrong with them but there are 34092840980000 Korean girls with those names. They're just too common.

Guest *frutti

Honestly I can't imagine myself ever naming my child a really generic name like Rachel, Sarah, Ryan, Kevin, Jessica, etc. I would want it to be outlandish but not in an egregiously eccentric way. That being said, there are more names that I can't name my child than there are names I would name my child hahaha.

first name that popped in my head was theordore.. lols like ill name an azn that name lol

plenty of names i wouldnt want to call em... esp common names...

Guest xrecclesz

1. Salma - reminds me of salmon.

2. D*ck - oh god, what would you do if your child asked you what their name meant 0_o awkward.

3. Bob - like bob the builder? or as my high school principal was nicknamed, Bob the richard simmons.

4. Dieu (die-you), Awet (aye-wet), Haerun (hey-run) - the names of some of my guy friends that i would never name my child, sorry dudes. I don't think i have to explain why i wouldn't, the names pretty much explain themselves lol sorry guys

and no offense towards those who have any of these names. :D

Guest Pkr645

1.Brian Brings back memories of a person I dislike, *cough* HATE *cough*

2.Bob This name makes no sense...like come on, a better one please?

3.Kayla One word, Backstabber. Once again, memories ;)

Guest mz simmonz

I suppose anything too common like Bob, Jack, John, Lisa, Jenny, Anna etc.

or names that can be easily "made fun of" (obvious one being D.ck haha)

or nouns that sound like they weren't meant to be names: Apple, Rocket, Pilot Inspektor..celebrities think of really ODD names

or a celebrity name who's unique because that just sounds like you're trying too hard to be unique but you failed because there is someone well known with that name already. ie: Dakota..I actually like that name but it wouldn't be special anymore to name my daughter that.

Guest Pandiiebear

i want to chose unique names. or two short names combined.

i DO not want to name my child Bertha, Bob, Susan or any of those awkward, humilitate-able names.

My classmate's friend's siblings are: Rainbow, Sunshine, and Love Joy

^ meaningful but whoaaa

I has a class discussion today and some dude said he had a friend named "LEDASHA" but it was spelt "L-A"

I dont know if it's true or not, but that's kinda funny but unique :)

richard, kelly & jennifer. those are way too common.

oh & those fruity names that celeb's kids have.

.. how do they even think of this?

Guest Siweonn

For a boy; John, David, Paul, Peter, Andrew, or Joe.

For a girl; Jenny, Katie, Hannah, Sarah, Michelle, or Grace.

Basically, any generic/common name (:

Guest Mindless_Angel

I don't really like the common typical names like Bob, Peter and Kevin.

I would never name my child Helen, Hannah, Lisa, Grace Bob, Fred, Tommy or Brandon.

Guest spiral_flare

Omar, Olga, Agatha, Mildred, Ursula, Agnes, Bertha, Zachary, Babooshka, Leslie, Gertrude, Bruce, Jake, Gretchen, Bernadette, Moesha, Sue, Dorris, Yolanda, need any more?

These are hideous names. I doubt anyone in here is named any of them, but if so, I apologize, I don't mean to offend you.

Guest LibraZebra

Well, I would never name my child one of those strange names like Shanaynay or Lakesha, etc...I find them very odd for a child. (Not to put down anyone if they do like those names :/)

Lol ss_, the celebrity names are strange but I'm really liking the names Kingston, Apple, and Suri. Kind of strange, but they're cute also kind of

Guest endorphins

Daniel and Nathan.

refuse to ever name them that, simple because all the people I've met so far with those names, are annoying twits.

Guest LibraZebra

Blue.

There's a girl I know with that name. Really, what kind of parent names a kid after a color? T__T

Lol actually there's a few names...like Scarlet, Amber, Bianca, Sterling, Violet, Ruby...

But Blue is a strange name o_o

Also, I think city/country/etc names are kind of strange. I know some people with names like Asia, America, Dallas...but idk

Archived