Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

i was on bestiz, and on the comments below the fan MV, there are korean fans trying to interpret the rocket thing too, and i thought i should share it, since it's interesting.

one person said... the girl realized that the guy wanted to be free... (and since the girl is twisted) she makes a rocket for him, and puts him on the rocket so he CAN be free, through escaping with the rocket.

another person said... the girl wants to try to let go of the guy, so she puts him on a rocket to take him away from her... but the rocket never took off, and the girl didn't cut the rope off the guy even after the rocket failed to take off, which is symbolic of her not being able to let the guy go.

wow. i never thought of that.

those theories do make sense ^^

darn, korean fans are much smarter than us lol.

And again, thanks.

Hi, Sherilyn - haha, you actually have the same name as my friend. =)

no prob! for reals?! but my name is pretty common. hehe.

hii, im new to this thread ^^

i was interested in epik high since their 2nd album

and i love their new album~!! fan <33

lol nice to meet you and uh... see you guys around often...?

welcome xgoody2shoes15x! ^^

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

[HQ] New X-man - Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Hyung Joon, Andy, Tablo, DJ Tukutz, MC Mong, etc. (2007-02-04) [700.4MB]

will add LQ later ^_^

:w00t: WAH! too bad i can't dl from cb. but thanks for sharing! maybe i'll settle for the lq for now. hehe.

Guest cpopbaby19

^wahh! i saw someone on msn who's watching it already around four hours ago~ TT.TT;

the fan performance stopped loading on me! :tears:

Guest hyukiemylove

holy cow.

i just finsihed watching xman.

and im listening to fan right now.

and I LOVE IT.

its so amazingly wonderful.

which songs did you guys like on their 4th album

i dont know which ones to download.

holy cow.

and I LOVE IT.

i have my personal favorites but....

instead of picking and choosing which songs to dload, i suggest you dload ALL of them. (: because they're all awesome.

and then go buy the album :3.

my personal favorites are Fan, Hon, Shilehjung [wait..=_= i know i messed up the title for this one. someone correct me please;;; i cant go look for it because my computers acting stupid on me ;o;], algoboni, love love love, haengbokhapnida, still life, and then some other songs :P i like all their songs. haha.

hii, im new to this thread ^^

i was interested in epik high since their 2nd album

and i love their new album~!! fan <33

lol nice to meet you and uh... see you guys around often...?

Julie~~welcome to the thread ^^

i have my personal favorites but....

instead of picking and choosing which songs to dload, i suggest you dload ALL of them. (: because they're all awesome.

and then go buy the album :3.

my personal favorites are Fan, Hon, Shilehjung [wait..=_= i know i messed up the title for this one. someone correct me please;;; i cant go look for it because my computers acting stupid on me ;o;], algoboni, love love love, haengbokhapnida, still life, and then some other songs :P i like all their songs. haha.

Yeah i agree! i loved all of their songs. Next to fan, Hon and Girl Rock are my favorites. This album is definitely worth buying-so many good songs!

i rewatched Xman again (tvants was buffering on me last night :x) and it was hilarious the second time around. Poor Tukutz was made fun of because of his picture. LOL. it looked like a mugshot xD and i noticed Tablo+Tukutz wore their sweats so high and tucked in their shirts. lol. They looked so dorky.

speaking of dorky..the star battle..HAHA. Star Wars~i` glad they had pretty high scores. It was definitely different than previous performances. I enjoyed Tukutz scratch show too~

tukutz's scratching always puts me at ease and makes me all calm and peaceful feeling for some reason ._. usually when i ask other people what they feel when they hear scratching, they either reply "what do you mean scratching? like scratching your fingernails on a chalkboard???" or "i feel like all pumped up and ready to party/dance wildly". i feel pumped up sometimes but....tukutz makes me calm and peaceful.

LOL.

Guest Ella_Kwan

I just heard "Fan" & it's a realllllllllllllly good song!!!! the Mv was very very very disturbing... i was in shock the whole time i was watching it yet i was boppin my head along w/ the song, lol.... but that mv makes u think.... hmmm...

Guest hyukiemylove

hehe.

i definetly WANT to buy this album.

its so unique. and from the songs that i have listened so far. its quite different from their previous album. Swan Song right?

anyways.

I'm Jessica.

and im new to this thread. [=

Poor Tukutz was made fun of because of his picture. LOL. it looked like a mugshot xD and i noticed Tablo+Tukutz wore their sweats so high and tucked in their shirts. lol. They looked so dorky.

LMAO.

TUKUTZ PICTURE WAS SO FUNNY.

he looked drunk or something. :xxx haha it was so funny.

like below this picture was like andy's suave pic.

and then above him was like hyung joons model pic.

its so funny.

and its like. "Why is Tukutz in those series of pictures?"

hehe. i loved that part.

edit.

what record company is epik high under?

Guest xgoody2shoes15x

edit.

what record company is epik high under?

JYP oolim entertainment~~ =)

lol i loved their star battle perf~ star wars!!! xD

and tukutz's scratch show was really good/funny!! i liked park myungsoo's imitation the best lol

Guest boballay

holy cow.

and I LOVE IT.

I personally like Flow, Fan, Mr. Doctor, and all these other songs x]

Actually, I like all songs. But mainly Flow & Fan =D

hallo julie<3

mihyun, your interpretation is like exactly what i was telling my friend the first time i watched the mv. i didn't really get it, but i was assuming that in the end it was saying that if you take your obssession too far you're only hurting the person. like if you're a fan of someone but then you start to get overly obssessive and start to stalk them and and go crazy trying to find out every single little thing about them and etc, all you're doing is just essentially "killing" the person. but it seemed kind of creepy so i just read the other 'endings' which seemed to make a bit more sense.

but there are so many interpretations to the mv and they all make sense to me, which is what makes it so interesting and why i love it so much<3

jessica, download all the songs~ i'll send them to you if you want? but yeah, you should buy the cd :D

and HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA xman

starwars!tablo&tukutz is seriously like the best thing i've ever seen<3

theyyyy areee sooooo nerdyyyyyyy :D

and during inkigayo when tukutz was doing his dance, it looked like he kinda slipped/messed up in the middle or something cos he started grinning? i'll have to rewatch it and check, but it was so cuteeee~~~

man i love dj tukut

i knew he was pretty funny from before but lol

it was so sad/funny on xman when he was like "my face doesn't even come out!"

but yeah, i love their new cd..and actually i like all three of the... tablo, no explanation needed.. and mithra jin is halarious too...