Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

Guest imaviet

Still selling two epik high tickets; :3 ! >.<

[will meet up at SF]

bal row 8 , 50 dollars ; negotiable. :]

I'm glad I didn't go to the meet and greet...

Guest ohhlalakelly

Yay! I can't wait for the concert tomorrow in SF. :)

No cameras allowed? Booooo. It's okay, though. Does anyone know how much the concert goodies will cost? Specifically, the shirts? I hope they are not crazy expensive.

Guest helennn

^ what the heck?? That is soo messed up!!

For those attending the LA concert, there is an afterparty at AREA...so go!!

Forreal?

Is it 21+ ?

Area is 21+

SATURDAY, MAY 16th, 2009

THE LANDING @ AREA!!

Saturday nights playground for Hollywoods Hottest and Sophisticated always at Area! We are Hosting the EPIK HIGH After Concert Party, so if you didn't get enough of them at the Concert make sure to swing by AREA to see them in person.

The Official EPIK HIGH CONCERT After Party, Didn't Get Your Fill at the Concert Make Sure to Swing By and See them in Person!!!

Your Designated Spinners for the evening are: DJ NASA and DJ QUICKIE Always Bringing You the Beats that Make you Go BUMP!

HUNGRY after all the partying well check out the DONCHOWTACOS outside at 12:00 and take advantage of the GLAM SPECIALS!!

Follow the DONCHOWTACOS by Clicking HERE

Dress Code is a MUST!

areamailer.png

Guest she leanss

Area is 21+

SATURDAY, MAY 16th, 2009

THE LANDING @ AREA!!

Saturday nights playground for Hollywoods Hottest and Sophisticated always at Area! We are Hosting the EPIK HIGH After Concert Party, so if you didn't get enough of them at the Concert make sure to swing by AREA to see them in person.

The Official EPIK HIGH CONCERT After Party, Didn't Get Your Fill at the Concert Make Sure to Swing By and See them in Person!!!

Your Designated Spinners for the evening are: DJ NASA and DJ QUICKIE Always Bringing You the Beats that Make you Go BUMP!

HUNGRY after all the partying well check out the DONCHOWTACOS outside at 12:00 and take advantage of the GLAM SPECIALS!!

Follow the DONCHOWTACOS by Clicking HERE

Dress Code is a MUST!

http://www.thehouseofglam.com/mailer/areamailer.png

D: are you freaking serious? noooo that sucks D: not only can i not stay for it, i'm not over 21. wahhh.

Guest XSE7ENSL0VE

They didnt show up at the Meet and Greet because their flight got delayed or whatever

but im not sure if that's really the reason. =(

but we stuck around and they did contests for 4 Meet and Greet passes (backstage basically)for the concert and gave away like tickets and stuff.. but yeah we were gonna stick around longer but someone broke into my friends car and it just got bad -_-- gahh i just hope the concerts good tmw. I WANTED TO MEET EM SO BADLY )=

& we cant even go to their afterthing cause we're not 21 yet -_- uigh

Guest RainingWendy

That sucks you cant bring cameras I would have had a hard time with that.

I am still selling the NYC ticket if anyone wants them please contact me ASAP

ticket been sold thanks ppls

Guest spymanut

does anyone have the address for the meet & greet in pasadena ?

Verizon Wireless

368 S Lake Ave.

Pasadena, CA 91101

Guest clowicous

I just read on twitter (and pages before) that the fan meet was cancelled. Im kind of happy because I wasn't going to go lol (SCHOOOOL!) but supposedly there is going to be a reschedule? How are they going to do that if they have to go to the next performance?! And &teekayy; said they will be mailing a signed poster ... WTF?! So does that mean there really si no more fan meet for people in Frisco?? Aigoo ...

Anyways signed up for MTV Iggy's Epik High CD contest, hope I'm one of the 5 people ....Thanks for the information people ^^

Guest michellek

Anyone know when the concert in LA is going to end? Starts at eight...roughly midnight?

I HAVE THE SAME QUESTION!

Guest maydx93

So, I'm going to the SF concert today, and uh...I'm super uber excited!

But it sucks that we can't bring cameras..it's like my first real concert...but I'll probably be too concentrated on them anyways....

But I'm sure that someone's snuck in a camera before...

AND how long is the concert? Because I have some very important business at like 7 in morning the next day...so uh...does anyone know?

Guest dkimxd

omg so excited!!! sungod today and epik high tomorrow omggggomomgomgomgogmogmomogmogmogmomogmomgomogmomgomomgomogmomg

Guest michellek

probably around 12 b/c there's an afterparty around that time.

So, I'm going to the SF concert today, and uh...I'm super uber excited!

But it sucks that we can't bring cameras..it's like my first real concert...but I'll probably be too concentrated on them anyways....

But I'm sure that someone's snuck in a camera before...

AND how long is the concert? Because I have some very important business at like 7 in morning the next day...so uh...does anyone know?

yeah i have to go somewhere (pretty far -.-) and be there by 7am... which means i have to get up at 5. which means, i get like three hours of sleep. grrreatt

Guest Frosted Cheerios

is anybody selling Epik high tickets to tomorrow's concert at house of blues in LA? If you have extra tickets... please e-mail me!! rkim1984@gmail.com i will pay $40 per ticket...

Guest tntreees

omg so excited!!! sungod today and epik high tomorrow omggggomomgomgomgogmogmomogmogmogmomogmomgomogmomgomomgomogmomg

SUNGOD. N.E.R.D.! omg. i would so go. and then EPIK the next day....definitely an "epik" weekend. yay for you!

Guest kyogoku_makoto

Saturday is LA, right?

You should go post in the LA thread, lots of fans are meeting together.

Can u plz throw me the link ?thanks

Afterparty ? gosh i'm dead LOL