Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

Guest &teekayy;

Since Se7en's meet and greet was held by Verizon as well, I'm assuming they'll provide Epik High posters for them to sign.

You can bring what you want for them to sign too but that usually holds the line and not everyone will be able to enter.

About a week until the LA concert!!

So is it suggested that I DON'T bring anything to the SF Meet&Greet? To not hold up the line?

does anyone know FOR SURE if we're allowed to take pics w/ epik high at the meet & greets? cause they did that at utada's and that was amazing<3

I really hope so. I wish they had more info on this, I feel like somehow they weren't too organized and specific about it :(

does anyone know if people are supposed to bring or buy posters or cds to get it signed at verizon wireless in SF?

EPIK HIGH SF MEET&GREET IS TOMORROW.. but I feel so unprepared.

Guest EminentStar

^

I wonder also.. haha

does anyone have the contact info for the SF concert's coordinators or whoever im supposed to contact to find out specific details about the no camera policy?

I think the real policy on the no camera is don't bring professional cameras. I think its ok to bring regular cameras, but not the huge ones where you change lenses. I went to a concert in SJ and they said No cameras allowed, but I was sooo surprised to see how many people brought their cameras. Except they were the regular digital one. I am bringing my own camera. Besides Cell phones have cameras. they can't stop us all now can they!!!

Guest RainingWendy

ONE Ticket for sale NYC

I am selling a NYC ticket I can't go hence I need to sell it ASAP.

PM me and we can work something out to benefit the 2 of us

ticket been sold thanks

Guest naomicoolperson

I want to BUY 1 TICKET TO THE LA CONCERT! If you are selling any at all please pm me!

Guest whohungjen?

Map The Soul has a new page enter

+ new link on site : epik high @ mtv the stage

please refrain from spamming this thread about buying/selling tickets.

if you wish to purchase/sell, i understand, but if you've already posted once, do not post again. post in respective meet threads - many people are looking in there for tickets

for your convenience:

LA

NY

SF

Seattle

side note:

for LA soompiers, if you wish to purchase tickets for 2, there is a seller here

if you have problems about the tickets themselves - you have not received them yet, etc. please contact the ticket seller - email or call. it will do you little good to post in here, especially if you're waiting on SF or LA tickets

MTV IGGY is holding a 5 book-album giveaway event.

details are here

(for US residents only, you must be a member of MTV IGGY)

Thread for EPIK HIGH in SEATTLE

EPIK HIGH OPPORTUNITY!!! MERCHANDISE STAFF!!! FOR SEATTLE'S SHOW ON MAY 23RD!!!!!

I know for a lot of you that attend the UW, and around the Seattle area has probably heard that the show is completely sold out. But there is now a new opportunity for ONLY FOUR PEOPLE to get in. We are hiring four people to sell EPIK HIGH & FAR EAST MOVEMENT'S MERCHANDISE at the show. If interested, email me your RESUME & CONTACT INFORMATION at hjinchul83@gmail.com ASAP!

Thanks,

James Hong

hjinchul83@gmail.com

Guest kissthebbsky

I think the real policy on the no camera is don't bring professional cameras. I think its ok to bring regular cameras, but not the huge ones where you change lenses. I went to a concert in SJ and they said No cameras allowed, but I was sooo surprised to see how many people brought their cameras. Except they were the regular digital one. I am bringing my own camera. Besides Cell phones have cameras. they can't stop us all now can they!!!

Thanks so much! I'm definitely bringing my digital camera then. ^_^ I'm probably not going to take that many pictures because I'm gonna be in shock throughout the whole concert. haha

I have another question though, sorry! Because there's assigned seating, will people be sitting down or standing up? I'm like 5'1", so I really hope no one blocks my way. ^_^;

VVVVVVV : Ahh thanks for clarifying! I won't bring it then. I hope my friend's smartphone can do the trick then. hehehe

Cameras WILL NOT BE permitted inside ALL concert venues. This is per request by Epik High and Far*East Movement.

BRING AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Guest pinkgreentea

Hi, I'm a new fan and I plan to go to the LA signing this Sunday. Does anyone know if they will be selling their merchandise there or will they have pictures for signing? Sorry if it's been asked before. Thanks!

Guest LH<3

My friend and i are planning to go around that time too :]

i am i am! i'm going with three of my friends :D

i'm planning (and dragging) to get there at around 2 or 3, cuz I WANT GOOD STANDING "SEATS" ^_____^

it'll be fun...i'm already planning to play cards and do whatever before the concert anywayz hehe

if we can get more people, we can turn this into a mini soompi-meet, and we can get buttons :o :o

so if there are any other la-concert-goers, please tell me so i can ask soompi for buttons XD

Guest alohacousin

May 13, 2009

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Epik High Map the Soul Tour

(SAN FRANCISCO, CA) – The Epik High “Map the Soul” in-store signing scheduled on Thursday, May 14, 2009 for 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM at the Verizon Wireless store located in Van Ness, San Francisco has reluctantly announced its postponement due to unforeseen travel circumstances.

The Epik High in-store signing will be rescheduled at a later date. “We understand the inconvenience this may have caused to all the fans. Despite this setback, we are diligently working on rescheduling the event at a later date.”

For more information, please visit www.verizonasianevents.com

Guest she leanss

Cameras WILL NOT BE permitted inside ALL concert venues. This is per request by Epik High and Far*East Movement.

BRING AT YOUR OWN RISK!

awww that sucks D: nooo. ): b-but there were like some concert pics of the japan one~ lol.

awww that sucks D: nooo. ): b-but there were like some concert pics of the japan one~ lol.

the concert pictures from Japan that you've seen on mapthesoul.com, are hired professional photographers...

Guest kyogoku_makoto

yo gurls , who gonna go on this Saturday plz pm me, i really wanna meet some EH's soompier fan

Rock it babe ^^

Guest fallenframes

yo gurls , who gonna go on this Saturday plz pm me, i really wanna meet some EH's soompier fan

Rock it babe ^^

Saturday is LA, right?

You should go post in the LA thread, lots of fans are meeting together.

Guest &teekayy;

SF EPIK HIGH MEET AND GREET

So I got out of school at freakin 12, took bart for a freaken hour, walked over to the Verizon store from the Powell bart station...

I get over there, and I was like omg theres like only 5 people :o and these two guys come up to me andmy friend are like

"are you here for Epik High?" and we're all excited and saying yes and stuff

and then he just CRUSHES MY HOPES

AND DREAMS

AND SLAMS ME WITH A

'Oh I'm sorry... but they're not going to be here because of certain circumstances..."

UH. UH. WTF? And to compensate for my loss all they did was tell me to sign this stupid piece of paper with my info telling me that they will send me an autographed poster.

They're probably gonna stamp that mini cooper! I'm so disappointed! :( omg!