Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

Guest Releasethefawn

SF tickets not on sale but gives location

Treasure Island

410 Ave. of Palms

Bldg 1 2nd Floor

okay, i have NO idea where that is...(aside from knowing where treasure island is)

do you think they'll release the tickets for SF tonight?

D:

Guest natnatnaz

tickets for the seattle show were sold at ticketswest.com starting on April 11, but i'm also confused about how these tickets are being sold and purchased, with no word from the MTS crew regarding ticket sales.

and how come the concert date for the LA show says May 23 on that cgnlive site?

that's the seattle date, and the LA date is May 16.

...why does it say may 23rd....

I thought it was may 16

I was really worried too because I noticed that after I bought my tickets and since MTS didn't confirm anything, I honestly thought it was a scam.

But then I checked my email and a staff member from CGN apologized for the date error and confirmed the LA one is on May 16th.

I even got a confirmation receipt from Paypal and CGN.

WHOSE COMING FROM OC ?!?!?!? :D

IM SO EXCITEDDDDD ♥

I'm from the OC =D

One step closer to Epik High.

Guest 0oyokisuo0

my friend is asking me if this is a scam since nothing is out on epik high's website and etc.

what do you guys think?

please no....

Guest dubseeXvip

no dont worry (once again), its not a scam

CGN are the ones in charge of promoting for epikhigh's USA segment of the world tour

Guest musicgurl627

yea, it's not a scam. MTS has the same poster on their website under the concert link. all tickets are on sale except for SF right now. I wonder when it'll be available and for how much. either way, i'm just excited that they're coming to America! ^________^

Guest truffles

Are the SEA tickets released yet? It is past 10PST and I still don't see an order form on CGN Live.

Is anyone from w/in BC, Canada area planning to drive down to SEATTLE near the 23rd.. willing to help transport one extra EPIK FAN down there and back up ?

Guest kinesis

Sorry if this has been asked a lot...

but when you place an international order... are we supposed to just pay in "won" (as a US resident with a credit card)??

And anyone know how long it takes for the order to process/ship/arrive, if I live in the US? I'm purchasing this for a friend's birthday

Guest tricky

You know, I hope this isn't a scam, because I just bought me Epik High tix at HOB in LA. If it ain't Epik High, this will be an Epik Fail.

Guest truffles

ticket sales are LIVE now at CGN

CGN redirects to ticketswest.com so it looks legit

but when i tried ordering tickets.. it says couldn`t secure at current price level.

grrr...

Guest SophiaSan

ahah sorry! I don't want to scroll back but

on ticketwest.com

i think it's sold out for Seattle?!?!

where can I get 2 tickets?

help.

Guest kimnvy

I hope they change the SF venue because Treasure Island seem like a very easy place to get lost, since it is a new development. I remember going there 10 years ago when it was just a island. If anyone want to mapquest it up. This should be a valid address.

Treasure Island Development

410 Palm Ave # 12

San Francisco, CA 94130

415-274-0660

Guest orangeSHR00M

after putting an auto refresher on the page, the info about location and etc aren't there any more. Maybe the SF venue wasn't finalized which is why SF tickets arent on sale?

Guest truffles

ahah sorry! I don't want to scroll back but

on ticketwest.com

i think it's sold out for Seattle?!?!

where can I get 2 tickets?

help.

ticket sales are blocked right now.. the cat theatre seats 500ish high schoolers from my quick glance eye count -- i can't imagine them to be all sold out...

although the site was loading sluggishly slow once CGN opened online ticket sales.. and phone lines are now currently clogged

i need my 2 tickets as well.. man i need a flighter jet license so i can fly to the next open seat

- - -

nevermind.. apparently SEA tickets were on sale since april 11th -- no reason to live without tickets

Guest rainy75

Yeah!! I've received my Pink High Skool T!!

The T-shirt material is pretty good! Not those cheap and thin material!

Guest starflower135

^ Ohhh, you are lucky! :D Are you located in the US?

I got my NYC ticket yesterday, can't wait for the concert :D