Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

Guest shytide

Hey guys.... in order to clear up some information in regards to the Los Angeles show, the show itself has been confirmed to be at the House of Blues in Hollywood. The venue is normally standing room only, meaning that generally there are no assigned seating. According to the information that I have, the tickets are "will call".

really? the show has been confirmed on the HOB website? cause I don't see it under the list of events/concerts...

link please (:

Guest gr3ent

^

^

theres nothing on cgnlive except for the poster.. am i missing something? is there a link you can press there to get more cuz i dont see one.

Guest orangeSHR00M

^

^

theres nothing on cgnlive except for the poster.. am i missing something? is there a link you can press there to get more cuz i dont see one.

Click on the poster. It'll bring you to the locations available.

Guest JANG.

i am NOT understanding how some seattle-ers are getting their tickets already, but the "ticket reservation" link on mapthesoul dot com says "coming soon" ?!? where are you guys buying these tickets? i seriously want official word from EH before we fall into some sort of scam >_<

tickets for the seattle show were sold at ticketswest.com starting on April 11, but i'm also confused about how these tickets are being sold and purchased, with no word from the MTS crew regarding ticket sales.

and how come the concert date for the LA show says May 23 on that cgnlive site?

that's the seattle date, and the LA date is May 16.

Guest gr3ent

^^^^

thx! thats so weird.. when i went to cgnlive.com, all i saw was the large poster and couldnt click on anything.

edit:::

btw, tickets for LA are out now. gl getting a ticket!

Guest helennn

GOT MY TICKETS GOT MY TICKETS GOT MY TICKETS GOT MY TICKETS GOT MY TICKETS GOT MY TICKETS GOT MY TICKETS GOT MY TICKETS GOT MY TICKETS GOT MY TICKETS GOT MY TICKETS GOT MY TICKETS GOT MY TICKETS

WHOSE COMING FROM OC ?!?!?!? :D

IM SO EXCITEDDDDD ♥

Guest xbananaxmexblahx

...why does it say may 23rd....

I thought it was may 16

ok never mind the confirmation email says may 16

Guest 0oyokisuo0

When

Saturday, May 16, 2009 at 8:00 PM (PT)

mine is right....

^ LOL. that & will call means that you pick up your tickets on the day of the concert at the venue.

FOR LA:

Ticket Info: ALL tickets purchased by Friday May 1, 2009 will be shipped to the address listed. Tickets purchased after will be left at will call the day of the concert. You must provide the confirmation receipt and a photo ID for proof of purchase upon pick up. NO REFUNDS.

Guest i ♡ jamkooruhgi`

yeahp :D

and phone number.

i just got two emails from paypal and the website witht he confirmation tickets. LOL

just in case you get it will called.

Guest lelapin

When

Saturday, May 16, 2009 at 8:00 PM (PT)

mine is right....

FOR LA:

Ticket Info: ALL tickets purchased by Friday May 1, 2009 will be shipped to the address listed. Tickets purchased after will be left at will call the day of the concert. You must provide the confirmation receipt and a photo ID for proof of purchase upon pick up. NO REFUNDS.

They just changed it. I saw May 23 too when I bought my tickets.

Guest orangeSHR00M

Same, was hoping the venue would be the Fillmore >___<

Idk if my parents are going to let me to go Treasure Island. o_____o;