Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

Guest xbananaxmexblahx

GAHHH !!! the ticket sale announcements were so sudden...

Does anyone know if we need a cc to purchase it... or do we reserve it then pay at will call or gahhh

If we do I think it'll be sold out by the time my parents get home T__T

I wonder why Epik High hasn't announced anything yet...

&& where are people getting the info ?...none of the websites say anything... ._.

editeditedit: Is it just me or is the city info part at cgnlive.com not showing ?

Guest kinesis

Anyone know where to get Epik High wallpapers...? Maybe someone who's made stuff from the most recent MV or thru scans from the album? I love the illustrations.

Or... anyone know where to find the "older man" illustration of the little boy on the cover? haha

(ps. Here's a HUGE resolution pic of the boy http://www.flickr.com/photos/dfsb/3363909308/sizes/o)

Guest orangeSHR00M

whatthe! wait the tickets for the sf concert are already on sale and there isn't even a listed place yet? aha

they are? o.o;

do want. >.>

Guest lelapin

wtf!!

okay!! is the site legit? omfg. thats like in 30 minutes. god i just woke from my nap too. WHERE ARE YOU GUYS GETTING YOUR NEWS???

Guest orangeSHR00M

wtf!!

okay!! is the site legit? omfg. thats like in 30 minutes. god i just woke from my nap too. WHERE ARE YOU GUYS GETTING YOUR NEWS???

This.

Everything is confusing me right now. o.o;

Guest lelapin

omfg. im going to wrangle something. FOUR MINUTES.

IS IT LEGIT GUYS ???? omfg cause im going to have to buy tickets for my friends and yeah. it'll be a lot of money to lose if its not legit and im going to be so effed AHHHH SOMEONE TELL ME!!!

Guest xbananaxmexblahx

ok so it's 10... but nothing has happened LOLL

but isn't it weird that someone would decide to sell the tickets at night... ? LOLL

GAHHH Epik High please make an announcement !! T__T

or am I just paranoid ?

Guest michellek

i am NOT understanding how some seattle-ers are getting their tickets already, but the "ticket reservation" link on mapthesoul dot com says "coming soon" ?!? where are you guys buying these tickets? i seriously want official word from EH before we fall into some sort of scam >_<

Guest she leanss

I'm on and don't see anything.. like tickets on sale T___T

I really want it! Lol. EPIK HIGH is who i'm dying to see this year. lol.

Guest gr3ent

Hey guys.... in order to clear up some information in regards to the Los Angeles show, the show itself has been confirmed to be at the House of Blues in Hollywood. The venue is normally standing room only, meaning that generally there are no assigned seating. According to the information that I have, the tickets are "will call".

The tickets will be actually going LIVE on 10pm PST TONIGHT, at www.cgnlive.com. The links for the tickets sales are not up right now but it should go up @ 10pm.

so SF tickets arent on sale yet right?? im getting so confused also. where are the tickets going to be sold?? where are people getting their info??

what does "will call" mean? and its 10pm 4/15 and im staring at cgnlive but all i see is the concert poster.. and it says ticket sales coming soon.. has anybody been able to buy tickets for LA or NY yet? i hear NY has started selling tickets at $30 in Hiro ballroom.

Guest 0oyokisuo0

i'm sure we just have to wait more to buy the tickets online. "will call" means...GO EARLY AND STAND IN LINE!