Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

Guest rainy75

^

Thank you so much for all those pictures ^^ Tablo sure is a caring boyfriend, she's very lucky to be with him :D

^

^

1. No email, but I did have the box on top, so I went ahead and paid for it.

2. I do not think you can change your address, since they do not allow us to go back to the ordering page. You can probably email them using this format http://mapthesoul.com/bbs/bbs/viewbody.html?code=bbs_3to request a change to your address.

3. The shipping price is probably different because it's a t-shirt instead of book album

Hope that helps ^^

i paid abt 44000won including the delivery.

After making the card payment@ step 3, did u click step 4?

its all korean at step 4 and i am confused.

LIVE FROM THE MAPLAB - Part 2 of 4 - Epik High Showcase

Um...did Epik High really just say they were going to Seattle...in WASHINGTON??! I didn't see that on their website. Freak. That's so awesome. If it's true I will so go even though its a few hours drive lol. It will make up for not getting to go Hollywood bowl for sure. (Sorry Shinee I wanted to see you guys too but you can't speak english Onew XD)

Guest BayByOjaH

^ WHAT! Oh no I hope not......... I mean I WANT Seattle so bad but not when I'm in L.A..........

LoL* The more I think about it, I doubt it's gonna be May 9th*

My friend saw on here May '09 and assumed that was the

date, instead of the year. I heard they are having a concert in Korea on

May 2nd & then probably going to Japan after that so I doubt they'll

come here May 9th or they would be SO WORN OUT!

Guest JANG.

for the international fans who have bought the album already, how long did it take for them to charge your credit card? some people said that their money was taken instantly, but nothing has been charged to my card yet. i'm just curious, 'cause...yeah. D:
hmm, when did you order it? mine didn't take long at all, but i also don't think it was charged instantly.

we need some pictures in here!

tablo and mithra at premiere of movie 'why did you come to my house' (feat. kang hye jung, park hee soon, seungri)

ah, thanks for sharing those! that first picture is adorable. <3

After making the card payment@ step 3, did u click step 4?

its all korean at step 4 and i am confused.

is yours an overseas delivery? because if it is, i'm guessing step 4 isn't supposed to work just yet.

i see where you're looking, but if you click "english" at the top, step 4 should change to say...

"We are working to implement this service for overseas delivery."

i'm not entirely sure though, because i'm a little confused about this ordering process as well, haha.

for everyone who ordered the album already with an overseas delivery, has yours been shipped yet?

on my order sheet, it's been on the "preparation date for delivery" step for about three days now.

Guest xradiostatic

hmm, when did you order it? mine didn't take long at all, but i also don't think it was charged instantly.

i ordered it last night, so i guess it is a bit too soon to look for the charge, haha. i was curious though since some people were charged right away.

Guest gr3ent

I got these pictures from MTS

th.8daf2eec50.jpg

th.2dc4b79d19.jpg

th.22105db668.jpg

more questions on buying from mts::

ok, so im guessing the reason why my shipping price is 27,540 won is b/c i ordered two things? and yeh, i already emailed mts abt the change in my shipping address but i havent gotten any reply back yet. does it usually take them a while to reply? anyways, i paid for my order already. (abt 67USD) the window said processing then it suddenly closed and i checked my order form and it now says payment confirmed and i got an email from incis confirming my payment i think.. iono its in korean. so.. hopefully i see my package by next week? *crossing fingers*

Guest MimiKoko

Do you guys know when the HighSkool YELLOW t-shirts are being sold? I want one so badly D:

aiyaa... dunno if u got answered yet, but the highskool t-shirt are a limited edition and got sold out in one night (march 29th)... lol....

Guest JANG.

^ no, those were just the green and pink shirts. the pencil orange shirts are coming soon, but we just don't know when.

Guest C0N5T4NC3

fareastmovement meeting at office with team.. working on promo for 4 City tour with FM and Epik High

You guys.. am I dreaming? Am I seeing things?

I think I'm going to faint from happiness..

Guest aghrakashi

You guys.. am I dreaming? Am I seeing things?

I think I'm going to faint from happiness..

Yeah saw this on their site and I was like NO WAY... This will be one

SWEET event. I can't wait to know the dates... anticipating this

more than HB :P

Guest bumpz

Someone posted this on World Board @ MaptheSoul

San Francisco 15th May, 2009

Los Angeles 16th May, 2009

New York 22nd May, 2009

Seattle 23rd May, 2009

I wonder if it's official

Guest lucky#13

^ dude >< i hope so XD cuz two are in california~

woot woot! x] that means i might actually be able to go!

but that's kinda weird that it'd be on the board

wudn't they make an official post?

if they did >< then i can't find it. can anyone else?

oh wait ^^ it says they read it from an article...

hm =.= now i'm curious what article it is...

Guest bumpz

^ dude >< i hope so XD cuz two are in california~

woot woot! x] that means i might actually be able to go!

but that's kinda weird that it'd be on the board

wudn't they make an official post?

if they did >< then i can't find it. can anyone else?

oh wait ^^ it says they read it from an article...

hm =.= now i'm curious what article it is...

It's this article

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200904061147001002

lol I can't read Korean but it does mention the dates in the lower half of the article

Guest findjunebug

Someone posted this on World Board @ MaptheSoul

San Francisco 15th May, 2009

Los Angeles 16th May, 2009

New York 22nd May, 2009

Seattle 23rd May, 2009

I wonder if it's official

~SEATTLE~ Man I hope thats true....

Thanks for sharing!

Guest mon5482

Far East Movement has cleared up the rumor, and YES they will be touring with EPIK HIGH!

Im a huge fan of both groups, and ive always wished for an EPIK MOVEMENT collaboration ever since i saw Prohgress (FM) at the BIG 4 Concert in Vegas back in 2007. I can finally spazz about it coz ive known about it for a little while now.

EPIK MOVEMENT FTW!!!

those dates are legit, so are the locations but i dont know about which day of which location is set yet. I'll update if i can get more info before mapthesoul.com releases it. I hope the prices are reasonable coz with HB and many other concerts happening this year, im already broke, im going to dig myself into a deeper hole lol!

Guest .Demy

Ok I have a question, who's the guy in Epik High's Fan video? The one that gets kidnapped by the girl.

I can't decide if it's one of the band members, but whoever it is it's driving me crazy because he looks like somebody I've seen before but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Thanks!

Guest stardaisy212

We will have a concert page in the next few days. The venue for NYC is the Hiro Ballroom. Epik Presents Map the Soul World Tour. Far East Movement will open for us in the states. Of course the highlights for all the shows will by Epik High, Kero One, and MYK

-Allen

i really want to go to the NYC one. i guess the dates on Kero One's myspace are right :P

Guest findjunebug

Ok I have a question, who's the guy in Epik High's Fan video? The one that gets kidnapped by the girl.

I can't decide if it's one of the band members, but whoever it is it's driving me crazy because he looks like somebody I've seen before but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Thanks!

I need to know this too!!!!! I completely forgot about my obsession with who the boy was, but yeah I would love to know...

Guest crescendoll

Thanks!

Definitely not one of the Epik boys. I don't know if it was ever confirmed, but I remember a name being thrown out there? Kim somethingorother. Sorry, I can't tell you an exact name. I don't believe I've seen him in anything recently, unfortunately. He is awfully cute.