Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

Guest prisonerzero

Did anyone else have trouble getting to step four on the order form? I'm still on step three and I'm getting so confused. I don't know what to do!

Did anyone else have trouble getting to step four on the order form? I'm still on step three and I'm getting so confused. I don't know what to do!

Do you use a Mac? If you do, you have to wait until their Paypal is up because Inipay only works on IE.

Oh wait.. I just looked and step 4 is delivery status.

Guest corry29

"Customer Service" actually pisses me off a little. Maybe I'm not getting "it", whatever "it" is they're mocking but it left me with an unpleasant feeling. I feel like I can't listen to them again without thinking of superiority complexes and condescending tones. It could be just a meaningless joke but this is epik high and tablo, they like making "statements".

Any new insights? So I can go back to liking these guys. I really want to.

i don't know, but i feel offended,

I believe the guy saying "Wei" is Chinese. No people, its not "WHY". Even if there is no meaning to this, iono, i feel kinda bleh.

but good album, good album art. ofc minus the Customer service. <_<

i guess theres something im missing because i'm Chinese listening to Korean music?

Guest mkdinh

^ wae/wei could also mean "why" in korean....just a random thought i would share.

i wonder if they're going to promote on the music shows? (inkigayo, music bank, music core)

Guest corry29

^ wae/wei could also mean "why" in korean....just a random thought i would share.

i wonder if they're going to promote on the music shows? (inkigayo, music bank, music core)

oh, ic, okay thanks for filling me in with that.

Guest JANG.

step 4 is the delivery status right? so, after step 3, you're pretty much done. you should get an order confirmation through email. and each time you log onto the site, you should be able to check to see if your copy was shipped yet through your order sheet. if i can remember, i think it says on the site that the delivery status tool isn't working for overseas deliveries just yet.

i ordered the album the day international orders started working! i seriously can't wait until it gets here.

it's pretty much all i've been thinking about this week.

and the showcase is tomorrow! epik high, MYK, and beatbox DG? it should be awesome.

these men come up with a first for everything.

Guest noraal

Do you guys happen to know the name of the song on the ringtone, at the beginning of their "Even Alone" by Epik High and Clazziquai?

Guest gr3ent

for everybody who feels offended by the customer service skit, tablo had already apologized for any confusion and misunderstandings and explained::

2009.03.31, 04:41 PM

we're not making fun of Chinese fans~! we love Chinese fans~

i guess you're talking about the skit... the skit is making fun of ourselves, about how tukutz can't speak English.

that voice is a reference to Russell Peters, a comedian we like.

don't get the wrong idea!

2009.03.31, 04:42 PM

we represent all of Asia and always appreciate our fans, no matter where they are!

anyways, im still waiting for the live showcase too. i thought they'd air it at 12am pacific time since itd be apr 5th by then around the globe excluding the pacific islands.. maybe in a few more hrs?

Guest stardaisy212

^

i heard it works on Internet Explorer only so try that or just wait till they upload it on youtube which i think is pretty soon hopefully.

ITS UP ON YOUTUBE

Guest gr3ent

^ darnit, i just dled and finished watching it b/c pandora wasnt working for me.

btw, have international fans received the email regarding your orders that were supposed to go out this weekend?

Guest mkayimcherry

Do you guys happen to know the name of the song on the ringtone, at the beginning of their "Even Alone" by Epik High and Clazziquai?

I think it's "I Remember". Surprisingly, I don't have this song in my iTunes. I'm like o_o how could I not have it?

Guest MIKA.

i think this group deserves A LOT MORE than they have ...they are very talented in that their songs have a consistency/tendency to be good ones

Guest xradiostatic

for the international fans who have bought the album already, how long did it take for them to charge your credit card? some people said that their money was taken instantly, but nothing has been charged to my card yet. i'm just curious, 'cause...yeah. D:

Guest gr3ent

i posted this on mts, but havent gotten any responses yet so maybe someone here can help me

1. for those who preordered tshirts, did you get the email saying u can pay yet? or did you just see the box at the top of the MTS page when u login there and went ahead and paid anyways?

2. when you pay, you can change your shipping address? b/c my shipping address on the order form is diff from the one i want now.

3. is the shipping price showing up as 27,540 won on your order forms? the master said shipping should only be 22,000 won so i'm getting confused.

thx in advance for answering.

Guest elavip

we need some pictures in here!

tablo and mithra at premiere of movie 'why did you come to my house' (feat. kang hye jung, park hee soon, seungri)

2009040620405010031.jpg

how cute is this? lol.

2009040620444510031.jpg

2009040620583010031.jpg

2009040621232210031.jpg

mapthesoul!

and news about tablo's relationship.

Tablo, “Kang Hye Jung doesn’t feel like someone from this world”

Epik High Tablo talks about his love relationship with Kang Hye Jung.

He was on SBS ‘Kim Jung Eun’s Chocolate’ telerecording on the 4th where he referred to Kang Hye Jung as “someone who does not feel like a person from this world”.

He revealed when asked about his relationship with Kang, “In whatever thing one do, she would think and say that it is art and her sincere and hardworking side of her just don’t seem like someone from this world.”

credit:
kbites

Guest starflower135

^

Thank you so much for all those pictures ^^ Tablo sure is a caring boyfriend, she's very lucky to be with him :D

^

^

1. No email, but I did have the box on top, so I went ahead and paid for it.

2. I do not think you can change your address, since they do not allow us to go back to the ordering page. You can probably email them using this format http://mapthesoul.com/bbs/bbs/viewbody.html?code=bbs_3to request a change to your address.

3. The shipping price is probably different because it's a t-shirt instead of book album

Hope that helps ^^