Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

Guest natnatnaz

There's a gif on Tablo's blog and he's crying and there's confetti falling...

Why is he crying?

I can't wait for the info release on the World tour....

Guest LadyOfFaith
There's a gif on Tablo's blog and he's crying and there's confetti falling...

Why is he crying?

I can't wait for the info release on the World tour....

I think, I could be wrong, that it's from their Whtie Parade concert. Not too sure why he cried though. But when I saw it, I almost cried too.

Guest dontot85

It was actually during the parade concert. They sang Pieces of You at the end and it was just really emotional. The song is about his father. You could hear the emotion in his voice at the end. The whole this left me speechless. In a word it was EPIK haha...

Guest Plissoo

56844600.jpg

If you're interested in seeing Epik High in Europe, then please take a moment to fill out this poll => http://www.kome-world.com/uk/article.php?id=429

And THIS is not only for Europeans, but for everyone => if you're not too camera shy, don't forget to consider sending in a shoutout to Epik High and MYK in our fan video project ! => http://www.kome-world.com/uk/article.php?id=430

For those who are speaking a language other than English, you can go and see to the same article on KoME's other versions : http://www.kome-world.com/

For Portuguese, you can go on the Brazilian version ^^

Guest sam sik

Finally a well balanced album. Very impressed. It's got a little bit of everything from all their albums.

Guest plurals

"Customer Service" actually pisses me off a little. Maybe I'm not getting "it", whatever "it" is they're mocking but it left me with an unpleasant feeling. I feel like I can't listen to them again without thinking of superiority complexes and condescending tones. It could be just a meaningless joke but this is epik high and tablo, they like making "statements".

Any new insights? So I can go back to liking these guys. I really want to.

Guest lets_rockie_it

congrats to EPIK HIGH for being ARTIST OF THE MONTH : 2009 04(april) EPIK HIGH woo woo! congrats to them!

anyways over at mapthesoul.com the master(darthvader) posted up in the worldboard saying: International Orders is now OPEN!

woohoo....inter fans lets run for it! go and order!

[-.-] but i am having trouble though actually i had to switch windows using explorer

so if you had trouble try using explorer.....

Guest xradiostatic

so since we cant pay for the shirts until the weekend, should i wait to order the album or if i order it today will they just combine it with my shirt order? i want to make sure so i dont end up paying for shipping twice or anything. D:

Guest bumpz

"Customer Service" actually pisses me off a little. Maybe I'm not getting "it", whatever "it" is they're mocking but it left me with an unpleasant feeling. I feel like I can't listen to them again without thinking of superiority complexes and condescending tones. It could be just a meaningless joke but this is epik high and tablo, they like making "statements".

I doubt that there's any other meaning behind the Customer Service skit other than it just being a joke and them promoting their website and t-shirts.

Anyways....

Epik High Online Showcase...looks raw ;)

Guest himejima

Tablo actually addressed the Customer Service skit on the bbs here. It's just meant to be a joke, not a statement. (You can watch the Russell Peters bit they were referring to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qtrAMK7_Qk.)

Guest amura

i luv customer service so funny and i thought he was saying why all the time btw if i knew tab number i won't think about the t-shirt

Guest natnatnaz

I don't personally know Epik High but as a fan, I would think that those who played some part in Customer Service were not trying to be condescending or make themselves out to be superior than others.

Tablo and Myk (and possibly Kevin) are Asians and I'm sure they've experienced some sort of prejudice and racism growing up so I don't think they'd ever do something like this.

Besides, these boys might joke around a lot but that topic is much too serious to play around with, especially since they're all pretty deep thinkers.

So please don't misunderstand, they're good boys, honest!

Just my thoughts.

Beatbox DG was awesome! So talented...

I'm excited for the Online showcase, I'm glad I'm on spring break.

Guest prisonerzero

I am having a problem trying to order the album. I probably inserted information correctly, but when I clicked payment, all I got was this: 결제가 진행중입니다.

I don't know what that means.

Guest findjunebug

Thanks for sharing the links everybody!

I love these boys so much..... Just had to say that...

Man I'm hoping for some sort of update on the world tour, my boss was asking me about vacation time in May when I was at work today and I need to plan stuff out.... Please boys update us soon.......

Guest aa-chan

http://aa-chan.net/blog/2009/04/04/cd-魂-map-the-soul/

I got my CD yesterday afternoon while at work at the 학원. I was so annoyed that I couldn't open it because we were so busy with exam preparation. Once I got it home, I opened it and I can now say that it's the highest quality piece of music merchandise I have ever bought. It's a really really beautiful thing and the guys should be so proud of themselves.

http://aa-chan.net/blog/2009/04/04/cd-魂-map-the-soul/

Check out some pictures and a video of me fondling it over here :D

Guest BayByOjaH

Thanks for sharing the links everybody!

I love these boys so much..... Just had to say that...

Man I'm hoping for some sort of update on the world tour, my boss was asking me about vacation time in May when I was at work today and I need to plan stuff out.... Please boys update us soon.......

I heard they were coming to Seattle May 9th,

but I'm hoping that date is false because

I wanna go to Hollywood Bowl on that date~

I hope they update that SOON!

Guest findjunebug

^ WHAT! Oh no I hope not......... I mean I WANT Seattle so bad but not when I'm in L.A..........

Guest ngpossible

Just two more days! Two more days until their online showcase. Can't wait :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stole this from the TVXQ thread:

Brainiest KPOP Celebrities

The Top 20 brainiest Kpop celebrities sourced from today’s episode of MBC Section TV. The list includes the obvious: a certain Stanford University grad, a self made music mogul, a former Seoul University dental student and the not so obvious: two idol boy band members and comedians famous for their “babo status” characters.

20.” it wasn’t easy pushing Kang Ho Dong off of the MC pedestal” Yoo Jae Suk-114

19. ”it takes brains and a strong stomach to write a song titled, ‘cute love’ “ Solbi-136

18. “i’m not just a pretty face” Kang Dong Won-137

17. “i promise it is just an act” Jung Joon Ha- 140

16. “i’m not just a pretty face x 100″ Jang Dong Gun-140

15. ”dancing at my level is a cerebral sport” U-know Yunho-142

13. “just because i talk slowly…” Hwayobi-143

11. ”i could have been fixing teeth but wouldn’t you rather hear me sing?” Kim Jung Hoon (UN)-146

10. ”yes, every girl in korea hates me…” Ms. Seoul University Kim Tae Hee-148

8. “i like to wash vegetables with soap” Lee Chun Hee-148

7. “darn, i was hoping to pull off the sexy rebel concept” Chun Jung Myung-150

6. ”what, you thought it was easy to be me?” JYP (Park Jin Young)-153

5. ”i make conquering both jpop and kpop look oh so easy” Yoonha-158

3. ”i’m related to a former s. korean president” Eun Ji Won-160

1. ”most likely to take over the world (or maybe just our worlds)” Tablo -170

credit: footdoc-shoelover@seoulbeat

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I knew Tablo was a genuis, but wow!

Guest sheart

Just finished reading Pieces of You. I can see why Andante is the favorite (it's mine too). It's a good, really fast read. And I think the illustrations fit really well with the stories.

The double spacing irks me though, lol. Sort of felt like reading a kids book o_o