Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

Guest rainy75

i have prob adding the pink high skool tshirt to the cart...

manage to do so for the green... anyone have the same prob?

Guest eatmyspam

i think i added my green t-shirt and my album. i ended up confirming then it lost me. im up to delievery surcharge, anyone there yets ?lol XD

Guest rainy75
i think i added my green t-shirt and my album. i ended up confirming then it lost me. im up to delievery surcharge, anyone there yets ?lol XD

same.. i stuck at the step 3...

lol..

cant find anyway to get to step 4..

i keep looping ard step3.

i managed to get green and pink though

and a order number ...

^_^

Guest JANG.

is the total price for the shirt really $49.50 for international? that's pretty high, i'm not gonna lie.

shipping with EMS is about $20, dang.

and i'm pretty sure there isn't supposed to be a step 3 and 4 for the ordering process.

all you have to do is confirm your order with an order sheet.

they'll email you asking for payment information if you're one of the first 500.

Guest rainy75
is the total price for the shirt really $49.50 for international? that's pretty high, i'm not gonna lie.

and i'm pretty sure there isn't supposed to be a step 3 and 4 for the ordering process.

they'll email you asking for payment information if you're one of the first 500.

goosh... i'm pretty lost..

ahh..

when i refresh my screen..

i went over to order sheet,

i see my order date and number and items still listed..

i guess it also will lead me there...

PERFS on Dream Radio

i love it when they perform 'Scenario'

and it is one of my fav songs from their

new album.

they are really a hyper & adorkable

bunch of people. :)

EPIK HIGH will be on KJE?

That is really great.Im missing them

so much doing performances

on such music show.

will be looking out for that!

i so much wanted the orange t-shirt.

Guest JANG.

yeah, the shipping is pretty ridiculous.

i had the green shirt in my cart ready for an order sheet when only 116 people had ordered it,

then i redid the process to make sure that was the actual price, and the amount of people who ordered it rose to 269 or so.

i'm pretty disappointed. i could've easily gotten one of those 500 spots,

and if were living in korea, shipping wouldn't have been that bad, and i would've definitely gotten one,

but being international, and having to pay almost $50 is crazy. congrats to everyone who did get an order in though.

i'll settle with just waiting for the album book to get here. (:

Guest xradiostatic

on the bbs though, i thought master was saying that they'll be charging in won since they couldn't get the US currency all figured out, so if i'm thinking correctly, the price you see now (49.50) will actually be less....?

the post is here: http://115.68.0.28/bbs/bbs/viewbody.html?c...egory=&key=

Guest JANG.

sade: yeah, it's about $5 less, so it would be around $45 or $44, at the least $40 (including shipping). if i'm calculating right, haha.

it's always gonna be a little unfair ordering international from any location though.

korea residents are just lucky in this scenario, haha.

the MTS boys are trying so hard to lower the prices too, so it's all good.

Guest gr3ent

JANG. - same situation with me. i added the shirt when there was only 7 ordered and went to check out then i saw the shipping price and was like WTF! so i redid it (green was at 300+ sold this time) and added the album/book and saw it was $66! i was so shocked. i hope i get the tshirt.

oh btw, is there only one size for the tshirt? i noticed that there were no size options after filling out the form. w/e i just really hope i get these items since im gonna make it a birthday gift for someone. haha. am i crazy?

Guest JANG.

^ yup, there's only one size. the measurements are shown in the shirt descriptions in the shop section. your friend will be ecstatic! haha.

Guest xradiostatic

sade: yeah, it's about $5 less, so it would be around $45 or $44, at the least $40 (including shipping). if i'm calculating right, haha.

oooh okay! i suck at simple math and it's 1:45am here, so i couldn't even figure out how much it would be lol.

@gr3ent: yeah there's only one size for the shirt. i'm thinking of doing the same thing if it doesn't fit me XD

my friend's a big fan of epik high so i'll probably just give it to her.

Guest JANG.

by the way, are we supposed to order the album now, like some people did with the shirts?

or are we supposed to be expecting an email from them regarding updates?

Guest gr3ent

^^^ Yeh i saw the size but it said FREE so i was like 0.o? and if you guys are trying to figure out the prices, just google an exchange rate calculator and it'll do the math for you. haha.

my friend and i are really big fans of epik high but buying all this and shipping is killing my budget so i can only afford to get the gift (i'll just barrow it later. hahaha).

i bet it's killing everybody else's wallet too who are not working right now and dead broke. haha.

Guest xradiostatic

by the way, are we supposed to order the album now, like some people did with the shirts?

or are we supposed to be expecting an email from them regarding updates?

i'm not sure. i was lost about that as well. i just added it to the cart anyway, but it still said "pre-order" next to the album. :/

Guest mkdinh

^i guess they will email us when they have the payment system ready..

my entire total for the new album & shipping is roughly 34 dollars o.O

i don't even care anymore.. as long as i have the album in my posession... lol