Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

Guest mkayimcherry

For our international fans, we are taking pre-orders on this bulletin board.

After registering with our site (note: you must enter accurate contact info), please leave the number of copies of the album you wish to purchase and your country of residence (i.e. 3 copies, USA). Our international credit card processing solution is updating its servers. Once the updates are complete we will e-mail you so that you may continue with your order right away. There will be no delay in shipping the product on March 27th. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your love and support.

In the news section, on the first post, there's a spot where it says pre-order: [go to bbs]

For International Pre-orders please follow the link to the bulletin board.

So click on that after you've registered and then write a post with how many CD's you want and country location (ex: 1 copy, USA)

I'm off the explore the site more :]

Guest goldenGAZE

You mean the video? I still haven't been able to watch it, but I really want to. I wish YouTube wasn't blocked on school computers. Sigh.

You all should definitely read the blogs that Tablo and Mithra wrote [i haven't gotten to Tukutz yet]. Mithra talks about a special limited cup of noodles and it's extremely touching, haha.

I read their blogs. Very fun, the Allen guy talks about Pumashock which was interesting, Mithra's entry was LOL, Tukutz talks about the crash (pictures of the guys all tired), MYK's entry was cute too. Tablo's "We will say whatever we want to say. Let’s not be a square about it^^" is the best. I will continue to stalk the site too (they'll have free stuff in the future...FREE).

^ Haha yeah, the free section will be crazily stalked for sure!

They've settled the international ordering of CD/Book sales but the high skool tees are still on hold D; gahh, I really do wanna get a hold before it's gone. Anyhow, besides going crazy over the shop I was lurking around their blogs:

mapthesoul.com의 다양한 게시판들에서 에픽 3명을 만날 수 있다:

You can find us on the various bulletin boards across mapthesoul.com:

t.jpg

Tablo

tt.jpg

Tukutz

ttt.jpg

Mithra

+ 댓글 스타일은 우리의 자유. 재미없게 내용갖고 태클 걸지말기^^

+ We will say whatever we want to say. Let’s not be a square about it^^

>>>>>>>> TAKEN FROM mapthesoul.com

I doubled over with laughter ;D

This level of personal interaction is amazing.

And you should go read their blogs, seriously.

Guest prisonerzero

I laughed pretty hard when Tablo is like why we're giving out free stuff? Cuz we like you people lol that dork

That was also a favourite line of mine, haha. I love how Tablo writes his stuff. He's one of the most real people out there in the idol world. ^^

Guest xradiostatic

i love how tablo is replying to people's threads on the message board!

this is so awesome. i've never seen a group/musician interact so much with their fans.

this is so awesome. i've never seen a group/musician interact so much with their fans.

Yeah i agree, and i am so greateful for that! They are doing everything by themself now in order for the fans to buy their new album in sky high price. Plus i feel sooo much more closer to them through the website, just a computer screen apart ( which is a whole world away, xD)

Can't wait for the album

Guest natnatnaz

I just watched the video and I'm am so relieved and also very happy...

The blogs are absolutely hilarious!!

I was wondering what their reaction would be when they found out their server crashed...

My favourites:

Tukutz: "The F5 must have been fuaaaa!!"

Tablo: "Its a good thing 300,000 people came but... because of the crash, it means they can't see it. I feel good, though. Aish I thought it was all done for!"

Allen: "I almost cried."

Tablo: "I like these boxes. It's hella pretty."

Very very happy for them.

Guest xradiostatic

^ LOL yeah i laughed when tukutz mentioned f5 'cause i was definitely utilizing the refresh command on my laptop XD

Guest prisonerzero

Argh, I'm having trouble logging back into the website. Every time I try to, I get this message pop-up that is in Korean. I can read Korean, but I can't understand it. -_-

Guest JANG.

jvfkldgjdfkl;h. THE SITE IS OPEN!

crap. i'm so late.

i got a good kick out of that server crash video, haha.

ahh, i've been waiting for this all day.

i still have a ton of exploring (and ordering) to do though. (;

i'll be back later with more comments once i actually look around the site.

i'm so so glad everything's settled and back to normal,

and that there were enough fans coming to support epik high to cause a server crash, haha. <3

Guest she leanss

yeah he's so awesome ^_^ omg i wanna meet him one day

YAY FOR SITE OPEN. wohoo. i'm totally excited for their new album

Guest JANG.

their blogs are must-reads. both epik high's and MYK. (and well, CEO allen only has two entries, haha)

i absolutely love that section of the site.

"feels like we’re losing a few years of our lives with each album we make. and this one’s coming out with a book, so RIP baby."

--> loved that quote from blo, man.

i can't wait for their MV to drop! it looks like it's gonna be something new and unexpected,

something we can always expect from these men, haha.

...picture time? just some random ones i chose to upload.

3370941691422c7dc7ee.jpg

3370930043b31f884b2f.jpg

^ LOL. dynamic duo & epik high are classic together.

33716375445ebfa36c65o.jpg

^ love how tukutz refers to tiger JK as "movement leader."

33796175475052c98f1d.jpg

3380078694974b399dde.jpg

3371652940ab2e3ba2aa.jpg

337166048454c9241ee1.jpg

3370837851eb5774025f.jpg

^ HAHA. tukutz's stalker pictures are awesome.

3371609278974e3b1e5ao.jpg

^ and lastly, i oh-so-badly want a green high skool tee.

reading their blogs really tells you how much they put into this album.

practically every entry is about how grueling it was.

i mean, folding & packaging all those shirts, countless meetings, and 2 sleepless days?

their work and effort is seriously commendable.

+ credits to mapthesoul.com of course. <3

Guest LittleShine

GAAAAH, i'm so excited for their new book-album to be released!

I also want their green shirt. It would be kinda awesome to wear a limited edition EPIK HIGH t-shirt.

Anyone else going to purchase their t-shirts?

I have to say, i'm really impressed with how they are doing and all the hard work their putting into this album.

Guest xradiostatic

^ i'm going to buy a t-shirt! granted, i'm gonna have to get up at like 6:30am on a day i don't have class, but i really want one of those shirts. XD

i have a feeling they're gonna sell out as soon as the 27th hits. o: i really want the green or yellow one.

hahah tukutz's stalker photos are awesome.

Guest iJaney

omg, there's an pencil orange limited edition "high skool" tshirt.

i'm so getting that :D

and the "魂 Map The Soul" album/book

and the "Pieces Of You" English Edition book :D