Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

Guest JiNi;

i got a question btw.. why is the slogan on the tshirts "HIGH SKOOL"?

whats the meaning behind this?

That's the name of their fanclub.

Guest Tarik

^

thanks, im much smarter now haha

gotta preorder those shirts friday!

my birthday ><

edit: can i already preorder the album? cuz the site wont let me put it into my cart ^^"

Guest xradiostatic

i got a question btw.. why is the slogan on the tshirts "HIGH SKOOL"?

whats the meaning behind this?

^ yep, it's the name of their fan club and it's also a song from their second album.

oh lucky - the cd and the t-shirt comes out on your birthday! what a nice gift. ^_^

Guest prisonerzero

Is anyone not seeing the prices for the International Order? I was looking at the album and they don't have USD prices, so I'm still waiting.

By the way, this is going to sound so stupid, but for some reason, making me worried:

The 'High Skool' Logo T-shirt, created personally by Epik High, is a limited edition work with only 500 pieces (per color) in existence.

What does that mean?

Does that mean there are only 500 t-shirts?

My brain needs some knowledge, really.

I'll be out of school when the release date comes. :)

Guest Tarik

Is anyone not seeing the prices for the International Order? I was looking at the album and they don't have USD prices, so I'm still waiting.

By the way, this is going to sound so stupid, but for some reason, making me worried:

The 'High Skool' Logo T-shirt, created personally by Epik High, is a limited edition work with only 500 pieces (per color) in existence.

What does that mean?

Does that mean there are only 500 t-shirts?

My brain needs some knowledge, really.

I'll be out of school when the release date comes. :)

yea im not seeing the prices either.. so i cant preorder :[

and yes, it's limited to 500 pieces per color.. so altogether it's 1500 shirts in 3 colors! remember, its free size^^

@xradiostatic: yepp i could hardly imagine a better present =P

Guest prisonerzero

and yes, it's limited to 500 pieces per color.. so altogether it's 1500 shirts in 3 colors! remember, its free size^^

Oh, man. Then we're all going to be attacking the website to get some shirts then, huh? rofl.

I'm reading Tablo's blog entry and I'm giggling inside [i'm in school, so I can't be doing this out loud, haha.

"We will say what we want to say, so let's not be a square about it."

It was something like that. xD

Guest Tarik

Oh, man. Then we're all going to be attacking the website to get some shirts then, huh? rofl.

haha yep^^

im gonna be in school, though! :(

could a good soul out there order a shirt for me, too? ><"

i`ll pay you good! xD

Guest hellozkittypink

@ Tarik : I looked at your profile and it says location :Germany .Now i might just be completely wrong about this , but won't they be selling the Ts only in the countries mentioned on the list with dates? Hey if someone else coould clear things up I'd be grateful as well, because where i'm from is also not on the list :( And i want one lol !

Guest goldenGAZE

Wait so was the album not suppose to be on itunes? Be case i bought it on itunes earlier today. I hope it'll still count toward the charts and stuff.

I'm also gonna order the actually album ^^, but it has no price on it yet. All the tracks are really good, i really like I believe and top gun( i'm a top gun, competition got none...). They lyrics for the songs are totally amazing! lots of English too yey~

Guest Tarik

^

^

emm i dont know ^^ but it says they ship internationally.. so why wouldnt they ship to germany?^^

i think the list is just for people to know at what time the shirts will be available!

where are you from by the way?^^

ohh and does anybody know Russell Peters??

that chinese guy in the Skit on mapthesoul sounds just like Russell Peters when hes imitating a chinese guy xDD

so cool ^^

Guest prisonerzero

Wait so was the album not suppose to be on itunes? Be case i bought it on itunes earlier today. I hope it'll still count toward the charts and stuff.

The website says that they are selling the digital edition on iTunes, so yes, it is supposed to be on iTunes. :)

Guest snail.

The tracks don't seem to be on iTunes anymore.

Anyway, it was interesting to see their reaction after the crash lol

Guest prisonerzero

You mean the video? I still haven't been able to watch it, but I really want to. I wish YouTube wasn't blocked on school computers. Sigh.

You all should definitely read the blogs that Tablo and Mithra wrote [i haven't gotten to Tukutz yet]. Mithra talks about a special limited cup of noodles and it's extremely touching, haha.

Guest xradiostatic

You mean the video? I still haven't been able to watch it, but I really want to. I wish YouTube wasn't blocked on school computers. Sigh.

You all should definitely read the blogs that Tablo and Mithra wrote [i haven't gotten to Tukutz yet]. Mithra talks about a special limited cup of noodles and it's extremely touching, haha.

haha yeah i love that entry mithra wrote.

Since the very first time I saw you, I knew…

that you were different from the other cup noodles.

XDDD