Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

Guest ;deuce

Thanks to Domie for sharing the interview! I really love the last part of the interview. He's

crazy, but he tries to hide it sometimes. <3

Guest xradiostatic

OMGGGGGG:

twitter update 3/17/09:

"Please check our site www.mapthesoul.com new video posted with release date and sneak peek of Album. Site will be open on 3/21 for pre-order"

I AM SO EXCITED. OMG. *spazzes*

Guest fallenframes

omgosh MARCH 27 !!

the book album looks so awesome <3

does anybody know if they will ship it internationallY?

it will be worldwide. they prepared for it all. you don't have to worry about shipping, they will probably ship it to wherever you live.

Guest kiwistar

wow. i freaking LOVE Epik High.

reading that interview makes me love them so much more!!

You can really feel their sincerity and dedication to their fans and to their music.

I really can't wait to get my hands on a copy of the new album!!

I am ecstatic that there's an English version :D

I finished reading Pieces Of You recently. It was quite a good read. I must admit, however, that the stories are very dark, angst-y.

Guest she leanss

i'm so excited for their album. especially the book and all! <333 i wonder how much it'll be though. lol.

can't wait for their concerts in may though.

Guest hellozkittypink

hellozkittypink: i will try to translate the interview because it really cannot be paraphrased. he talks about a lot of things in detail and none of the questions/answers are trite enough to be summarised without being directly translated. the stuff he talks about includes his book "pieces of you", poetry/lyric-writing in general, his father as one of his greatest heroes, his new girlfriend kang hye jung and how the couple share a similar "vision", growing up in different countries, being on tv and fame, etc.

Guest s1mplyve3

mapthesoul!! epik high is .. epic. is there an english version of the book? if soo i'm hella on that!! time is tickin' .. t-time is tickin' tickin' :)

me too!! is the book in english for us hangul handicaps?? lol I hope so since I really REALLY want it!! weeee! can't wait!! March 27 here I come!! *checks pocket*...hmm lint...darn need to go out beggin now...

blasts! I hate topping the page...I never have anything to share...so I'll just post a pic of my love!! the one and only lyrical genius!

TABLO!

tablo20.jpg

Guest stardaisy212

Map the Soul Tracklist

1. Believe

2. Cipher featuring Beatbox DG

3. Map the Soul featuring MYK

4. Customer Service (Skit)

5. Top Gun

6. Scenario (피해망상 pt. 2) featuring MYK

7. London

8. Free Music Tablo and MYK

9. Map the Soul (Worldwide Version) Tablo, MYK & Kero One

10. 8 by 8, Part 2 (Bonus Track) featuring MYK, Minos, Paloalto, the Quiett, Verbal Jint, Kebee, E-Sens, Simon Dominic

Dang look at that list. Remember to preorder it on 03.21 on mapthesoul.com

Epik High to open own artiste portal site and book album

Hip hop group Epik High will be the first artiste in Korea to open their own artiste portal site and will release their own book album.

They will open their artiste portal site (mapthesoul.com) on 21st March. The site is created and will be operated personally by the Epik High members and will be the portal space for the fans and Epik High to interact with one another via the various contents and services provided.

The site will provide services like photo diaries, video blog mapTV and also online shopping mall.

Together with this site, Epik High will also release a new product which is their book album ‘魂: Map the Soul’. The book will the show the process of how albums are created. The book will be released on 27th March.

Credits to Sookyeong @ wordpress

Guest xradiostatic

man, just looking at the titles and the people featured on the album is an indication of how amazing 魂: Map the Soul is going to be.

"map the soul (worldwide version)" sounds like it's going to be epic. psh the whole album will be...what am i talking about? XD

Guest StarBright

I'm excited for Epik High's new album :D

I've always been a fan of their music, and their songs are always

on my favorites list.

Guest aoide

have they mentioned an exact date for a concert in the States? (in mid-May?)

they said they'd have it on twitter but I didn't see it.

can't wait for their next album! Their third album was my favorite although I love all their music.

Guest she leanss

have they mentioned an exact date for a concert in the States? (in mid-May?)

they said they'd have it on twitter but I didn't see it.

can't wait for their next album! Their third album was my favorite although I love all their music.

i can't wait for their album either. they haven't mentioned any dates, but in may as you said

epik high's pieces part 1 is my favorite album! (:

Guest stardaisy212

Kang Hye Jung shows off some Tablo love

200903191256196743140.jpg

200903191256196743141.jpg

Actress Kang Hye Jung shows off her little present of love from lover Tablo.

During the most recent SBS-TV ‘Good Morning - Plus 1′, Kang Hye Jung revealed her white day present from Tablo. The 2 had met last year-end and had revealed their love relationship earlier this year.

The present is a sports shoe and Tablo had personally decorated the shoe with drawn pictures and messages. Some of the messages he wrote were ‘Since 0114~forever’ and lyrics from Epik High’s song ‘1 minute 1 second’ - ‘I can’t let go’.

Kang, “Recently I have been busy with drama and movie filming and we can’t get to see each other much. This present was a pleasant surprise.”

Credits to http://sookyeong.wordpress.com

Blo is so cute lol

Guest lelapin

Omg, that is so CUTE. I want Tablo-shoes!!! I'm jealous lol. T^T waaah

I'm dyyyying for info on their US performances D:

Guest natnatnaz

The shoes are cute!

I hope they get married...

Even though that's a long time from now...

I recently checked to Powerhouse website and under their Concerts tab, it says artist to be announced.

Epik High is the only group I know that is planning to have a concert here so I hope its them.