Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

Guest stardaisy212

i found the full translations on Epik Flow

타블로의 소설집 『당신의 조각들』의 원문 영문판이 『Pieces of You』라는 제목으로 곧 출판됩니다.

Tablo's novel, "Your Pieces" original "Pieces of You" is being published soon.

예약판매는 2009년 1월 21일 부터,

전국 서점들에는 2월 초^^

Preordering starts Jan. 21st 2009,

in bookstores starting beginning of February ^^

저의 글들... 아껴주셔서 고마워요.

My writings... Thank you for loving it.

당신들의 부탁(?)을 어찌 외면합니까ㅎㅎ

How can I ignore your requests Hehe

- blo

Credits to khy127 @ Epik Flow

haha i like the last line :P

Heres the cover

x9788954607575cy2.jpg

Guest jolenegd

I have never wanted a book more in my entire LIFE than this one...

I literally freaked out about it.

I want it so bad..but it'll have to wait for now :tears:

Tablo is the epitome of amazing.

<3

o geez...I SERIOUSLY WANT THAT BOOK!!!!!!!!!!

yes, i agree with jolenegd...i don't think i've ever wanted a book more. can't wait till more information about it comes out!!!

tablo is definitely one of the few artists that i honestly look up to. this book will show his genius-ness for everyone to see :D

Guest starflower135

Pre-order links are up ^^

yes24

aladdin

kyobo

DVDheaven

No word on if Yesasia will stock this yet. Let's all email Yesasia and ask them, they usually WILL stock something if enough people bother them about it XDDD This link allows you to contact the CEO directly. Do you think that's a bit too...direct? Oh wells, I sent in a message anyhow XDDD I sure hope Yesasia will stock it soon ^-^

Guest stardaisy212

^ haha u beat me to it :P

DVDHeaven is currently selling the book

http://dvdheaven.com/dvd/dvd_detail_music.php?idx=25651

OMO it cost about $51 which includes the shipping without shipping its only $16. :o thats insane. i think if u were to buy it, wait for Yesasia to start selling it before buying it on DVDHeaven.

thats a lot for a book IMO but if u really want it i guess u should buy it.

Guest starflower135

^ aww sorreh XDD'''

Yeah, um, that's why I suggest contacting Yesasia and bothering them about it XDDD Because DVDHeaven's shipping is like, insane =.= I was thinking, do you guys think that Barns and Nobles and/or Borders will carry this book when it's released?

Guest Memory of Moment

I barely post, but...if you live in the united states, you can order from aladdin. that's what I just did. And I know that it's all korean, but I came across this tutorial that helped me get an account and order, and it definately is helpful because this is my 2nd time ordering from aladdin. There will be some words that you might need help with, so just use bablefish to translate it. here's the link, http://koeninger.org/projects/aladdin/ I don't know if I'm allowed to post it but if not, sorry. I just wanted to help~

btw I'm totally excited to get my copy. Tablo is the greatest <3. ah! and I saw those clips of Tukutz and Tablo singing Nobody and Mirotic omg XD that was the best!

Guest kiwistar

yay I'm so excited about Tablo's book! Does anyone know how long it is?

Just curious~

I think I will wait for YesAsia to order it.

JANG. - i totally love your signature. did you make it? O.<
haha, thank you! (: i didn't make the icon (tainee@LJ did), but i typed the lyrics and put it together.

also, according to mapthesoul @ youtube, they'll be releasing a new EP album in March, and MYK will be featured.

everyone should check out this post at livejournal... and share their speculations? LOL

if it's true, that's some exciting news. it seems pretty valid to me, but you can never be sure unless there's some sort of article on it.

news on MYK is pretty scarce, so when there is news, it'd make sense for it to be legit though.

i hope there's some confirmation on it soon!

According to this LJ post by angkoru, "Tablo announced in his Cyworld that Epik High has left their label. They're now independent, so they'll be producing their own work financially completely, because they want to be able to create the music they want to create, without the limitations their label was sticking on them."
wow, that's a bold move. but definitely something i support.

their next album is guaranteed to be something different, yet just as amazing as the others.

i admire how independent they are when it comes to their music; it just makes my respect for them grow.

but even without their label, the industry is going to continue censoring their music =(
well, censoring and limiting are different. the industry can't censor their beats or compositions, mainly their lyrics.

limiting their musical abilities is just a shame; the industry can't do that.

Guest rainbowbeat

OMO. i am SO buying this book.

anyone know which online shop can ship worldwide? i'm living in south east asia.

much thanks appreciated <3

@JANG. - i have that pic but that icon is amazing. and what lyrics is that? :D

I got an email back from yesasia after a asked if they would stock the book and they said that they wouldnt be.. :(

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for writing YesAsia!

YesAsia only sell Japanese / Chinese books. We are sorry we do not sell Korean / English book at all.

We are unable to sell this item.

It is really dissapointing. I want the book but I cant afford to pay so much for shipping on dvdheaven.

Oh well, I'll have to find some other way to get it. ^^

Guest starflower135

^ that is so sad to hear =.= Ahhhh, why is DVDHeaven's shipping so expensive? TT__TT Does anyone know if any of the korean booksellers online ship to the US?

^ www.hanbooks.com

they ship from california, i believe

perhaps if we all email them they will preorder it? that's where i ordered the korean version of tablo's book, and they have been advertising it for awhile.

there's an email link at the bottom of the webpage for requests, i think.

i really want to order off of aladdin but i can't figure out all the extra stuff that shows up besides what's there on the tutorial >.< the translator dosen't help much either

You could try G-Market; although, it's around $30, they I think shipment is pretty fast (3 - 7 days) according to their FAQ..

I can try to do a tutorial for Aladdin, if you want.

Guest starflower135

I emailed Hanbooks, I hope they will be able to stock this book and let us preorder it ^^''

Lol, $30's like, more than DVDHeaven for me, with shipping XDDD Thanks though ^^ A tutorial for Aladdin would be wonderful, let's see first if Hanbook is willing to stock this book or not though. If not, I think I'll try Aladdin.....

I think Hanbooks would be similar to G-market? I was comparing the prices of the Korean version and they were roughly the same.

I.. it might have just been me though.