Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

Guest PurpleJammy

GO EPik HIgh!!! My cousin is tablo's best friend, but my cousin doesn't like him that much jk!!! So im getting free signed cds for me and my friends!! I was supposed to meet Epik High but my cousin couldn't come boo hoo.... :tears: but still getting the cds. Maybe ill meet him next year for real

Guest gravitie

^OMGNESS ARE YOU SERIOUS? That's so awesome! *jealous jealous*

And thanks for all the fancams and updates!

Jungshikism was superb!!!!!! Tukutz is so talented, gosh. And I love Tablo's keyboard solo, so beautiful. (:

Guest WanMinBin

how can we listen to tablo radio?

is it possible online?

i'm not korean you see...

yes, it's possible to listen online. you need to make an imbc account here--> http://login.imbc.com/imbc/Login/Member.html

there's a form in english so just fill that out. you'll need to attach a scan of some sort of ID though. they will email you once your account is approved, then you can listen to the show by going to the imbc radio website and clicking on the "ONAIR" icon on the top right corner.

Hi all

I'm a newbie for Epik High, I start to like them after I watch an MV at arirang...

I forget the title, "the one" maybe? the clip is about a girl who suicide inside her house, I thought..could anyone tell me the right song title? and where can I find the MV?

thanks a lot....

^ the song title is "one", and you can find the video on youtube,

for example, but if you're looking for a DL link, i'd just try searching for links on google; that usually always works.

Guest FLY HIGHHH

Does anyone know if Tablo's book (the english one that is supposed to be released early this year) is going to be released in the US?

Guest sunshinepark

Does anyone know if Tablo's book (the english one that is supposed to be released early this year) is going to be released in the US?

I don't think there's any news on that yet...

I've seen some people sell the Korean version online though. And also I think few korean online bookstores (yes24, for example) ship internationally... I could be wrong though.

Guest sherrie

I LOVE THAT VID!!! And Epik High's Nobody and Rock U versions. =D

I have the mp3/download link if anyone wants it.

I'm currently listening to their rendition of So Hot. [http://kr.youtube.com/watch?v=SlbQeo6_Qrc&feature=related]

Same here, same here. I loved their first three albums. I understand an artist's style of music can change...but I'm missing what they use to be. Seems like they're catering to the mainstream audiences a bit too much. Just a tad disappointed. But their lyrics and meanings are still beautiful.

ahahaha their version of so hot was hilarious, thanks for sharing it

and it'd be great if you could PM me that mp3 link :)

i kind of disagree with you on that list bit, though... i don't think they're catering to mainstream audiences with their newer albums. in albums 1-3 you can totally hear the old school american hip-hop influences (something i love), but i think now they've evolved to develop their own style.

Guest starflower135

Wow, I just lost all respect for Epik High. They stole one of their songs (white night) from King Giddra. A superior Japanese hip hop group.

Just kidding. But damn, that sample sounds really nice.

Wait, who stole from who? Which one was released first? @_@ I don't think Tablo would take music from another group and call it his own....

Guest terrorterror5

The song in my youtube link came first. But it isn't stealing. It's sampling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_4-zRVFLnY

Tell me if this sounds familiar.

It's pretty much the same beat, just a little was changed. I don't consider it sampling when the entire beat is pretty much the same. Epik High's song was dope as hell over that beat anyway.

Guest corry29

Wait, who stole from who? Which one was released first? @_@ I don't think Tablo would take music from another group and call it his own....

King Giddra is first, cuz King Giddra goes pretty well back, zeebra is now solo from the group

but im sure epik its not stealing.....

Guest stardaisy212

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MITHRA JIN :)

i'm a day late according to korea's time lmao but w.e

heres some random pics

viewimagezp2.jpg

viewimagebg6.gif<- LMAO

viewimagems7.gif

^ the song title is "one", and you can find the video on youtube,
for example, but if you're looking for a DL link, i'd just try searching for links on google; that usually always works.

Thanks a lot Jang..I've got one from youtube.... =D