Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

Guest WanMinBin

QUESTION

does anyone know if epik high is making appearances on variety shows or anything?

i miss them on shows :(

no they're not. in the Nylon magazine interview they said they're already too busy to even see their families so they're not doing variety shows....for now.

Guest UnknownMelody

does anyone know if we can pre-order Tablo's book? And if so where? oh and will it come out to book stores as well, such as bn?

does anyone know if we can pre-order Tablo's book? And if so where? oh and will it come out to book stores as well, such as bn?

as far as i know, we only know through word of mouth (from tablo himself, apparently) that there will be an english version. no official announcement (afaik) yet.

but i asked my dad who asked my uncle to buy the (korean) book and he's gonna have it shipped to me in ny. yayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!

Guest crushcrushx

CONGRATS TO EPIK HIGH FOR WINNING!

they were up against serious compeitition like mighty mouth.

But yeah they deserved it. really great music makers.

<3 EPIK HIGH.

file_down-1.jpg

Guest FLY HIGHHH

yayyy i'm so glad they won!! does anyone know what nell won? ^^;;

i realllllllly hope i can get my hands on that frigggin book of his!!!!!!!!!

Guest mkayimcherry

yayyy i'm so glad they won!! does anyone know what nell won? ^^;;

i realllllllly hope i can get my hands on that frigggin book of his!!!!!!!!!

They won Best Rock

Congrats to Epik High~

I hope that they will continue to do amazing for the rest of the year and next year as well<3

I love epik high. Congrats to them for winning the award for best hip hop category. I feel they are the most talented person i ever knwon esp. tablo. ANd they're performance in the award show??Totally original, sound so nice. I love how they mix their ONE song and become kidda a new one. And the last part where they called all the guys artist to come down to the stage? Prefect@@!!!!

Guest madelyn93

nevermind MKMF. Focus on the REAL award shows like this one.

the boys are up against stiff competition (ie. real music) like 브라운아이즈(Brown Eyes) and 김 동 률(Kim Dong Ryul). and well yeah, those boy/girlbands with their high popularity votes make it hard too.

But considering there are multiple winners for each award, I believe in the boys ^^

2008 GOLDEN DISK AWARDS

Epik High are nominated for

(the words in italic are the current voting results now)

Disk Bonsang

Pieces, Part One- One

18 에픽하이 Pieces, Part One 0.3%

Digital Disk Bonsang

One (Feat. 지선)

22 에픽하이 One (Feat. 지선) 0.2%

우산 (Feat. 윤하)

19 에픽하이 우산 (Feat. 윤하) 0.2%

Popularity award

27 에픽하이 Pieces, Part One 0.1%

There are 6 winners for the Bonsang Disk and 4 for the Digital Disk.

If they win one of these Bonsangs, they'll qualify for the Daesang. One Daesang for disk and one for digital disk

Golden Disk Homepage: http://isplus.joins.com/goldendisk/

Guest melodygreenleaf

Blonote is a little snippet Tablo writes everyday during his radio show.

I'll be finishing them in random order at whatever free time I have.

NOTE: I will NOT be doing the ones in which Tablo quotes another person/source.

And no, these were not hand written by Blo but by a PD.

All of the pictures come with this message

Tablo and the Dreaming Radio,

Blonote.

http://www.imbc.com/broad/radio/fm4u/dream

Done: 148

Update: Added twenty-four more.

A few of my favorite:

080622.jpg

080807.jpg

080813.jpg

080911.jpg

081003.jpg

081011.jpg

081013.jpg

Rest here:

Blonotes

Guest Davichi

I love and appreciate Epik High's music.

I was about to give up on Korean music when a friend reccomended Epik High's Pieces: Part One and I

absolutely love every single song on it. For me, Epik High is like a breath of fresh air in the midst of

overly sugar sweet pop idols. Not only is their music great but they're lyrics are so amazing. Epik High

is one of very few groups that talk about real social and political problems in their music instead of bubble gum

puppy love pop music that you always hear. They're talented geniuses and to be honest they're like the only

group that I genuinely like because of their music rather than their looks....sorry with the fangirlism lol

I wonder if Tablo's book is released in English, then will they sell it at bookstores in the US or will it only be online?

Melodygreenleaf thanks for translating the blonotes. I really like the last one about the stars :)

I really want Epik High to win a Golden Disk Award but the percentages are so low...all less than 1%...is that normal?