Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

Guest runtoyou989

helpp! Map the Soul SHOP

the map the soul cds went out of stock at the concert.

if i ordered it on their website, would i get the lost maps cd?

im planning on ordering 3 map the soul cds, so would that mean i get 3 lost maps?

&&

are they just automatically added to your purchase, or do you manually have to put it in?

LOL sorry for so many questions. ive never ordered on there before, and their shipping to the US is 20 bucks T_T

so me & my friends are buying stuff together.

THANK YOU SO MUCH

Guest pinkgreentea

i'm back with some pictures from the meet and greet in pasadena. the meet and greet was alright except for the fact that the workers rushed us along. it also sucked that we couldn't take pictures with them, even though some people asked to take pictures and they agreed. i should've asked but i was too busy handing them their presents.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a61/milesdisappear/t1.jpg

tablo looking in the fans direction

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a61/milesdisappear/t2.jpg

gave tablo his present. he responded with a "i've always wanted a green dinosaur" and thanked me.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a61/milesdisappear/m1.jpg

i gave mithra a teddy bear because he's my bear. his logo on his shirt looks like him too. i spoke to him in korean and he smiled and said thanks in korean. and you see tukutz looking at mithra's bear, thinking he wasn't going to get anything.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a61/milesdisappear/mt.jpg

tukutz got all happy after i gave him his hippo. he asked me what this was in korean and i didn't know how to say it in korean so i just said "heep poh?" and then he looked at it again and was like "oh hama!"

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a61/milesdisappear/mt2.jpg

tukutz posing with his hama. he has the cutest voice too.

Hi, That last picture with Tukutz is so cute! I think I was in line right behind you and I saw that you had those cute animals. It's nice to see their reactions! Thanks for sharing the pics :lol:

Guest prawfishy

no matter what everyone says, i still think the one in SF was the best!!! haha.. sorry.. just had to say it. xD

i finally started uploading videos, since i just got done with finals this morning! yay!

here it is!!!

Love Love Love - towards the end, tablo does the heart!!! then the crowd went crazy after that!~!!! hahaha... <3 enjoy~ and comment! ^^

wooo.... top the page. yay.

i guess i'll share some pictures. :D

4543_1142630959356_1034924851_30429181_6786053_n.jpg

n1034924851_30429182_7396846.jpg

n1034924851_30429183_8221772.jpg

4543_1142631119360_1034924851_30429185_3917152_n.jpg

4543_1142631159361_1034924851_30429186_1167614_n.jpg

4543_1142631199362_1034924851_30429187_6142346_n.jpg

n1034924851_30429188_2734186.jpg

Guest smilesoup

Four tickets available for the NY venue!!!

A friend of mine headed over to the NY concert right now has four extra tickets available. PM me if you're interested and I'll get you in contact with her! They're $40 each.

Guest she leanss

helpp! Map the Soul SHOP

the map the soul cds went out of stock at the concert.

if i ordered it on their website, would i get the lost maps cd?

im planning on ordering 3 map the soul cds, so would that mean i get 3 lost maps?

&&

are they just automatically added to your purchase, or do you manually have to put it in?

LOL sorry for so many questions. ive never ordered on there before, and their shipping to the US is 20 bucks T_T

so me & my friends are buying stuff together.

THANK YOU SO MUCH

nope. lost maps cd are only included in your purchase at the concerts. thats what it says online.

online says this:

An album of rare, previously unreleased music from the artists of Map the Soul. This CD comes attached with concert merchandise, and can only be found at Epik High's parties and concerts. (found here: http://mapthesoul.com/store/view.html?cate...gory2=lostmaps)

Guest lilaznboom

The NYC Concert was AWESOMEE :D

I was in front and Tablo is just beautiful!!(:

It made my night except for the part where the far east movement CD hit my head and someone grabbed it before I could get it haha

though I didn't stay till the end. I listened to the last three songs downstairs. Everyone kept shoving and it was hot and I was close to passing out ><

Will upload pictures<3

Guest margaux

^i totally agree with you. tablo's so gorgeous!

just got back from their concert and it was AWESOME!!

i feel bad for kero one though. the crowd's energy is a bit low..

but from Far East Movement to Epik High.. the crowd was superb!

and it was soooo HOT.

i love tablo's ryhmes.... wooh!

Guest ek0826

omg. i just came back :)

that was such an awesome concert. mann.

the vip tickets weren't really worth it. o well!

it was soo good except

it was sooo HOT. i seriously almost

died from dehydration.

Guest fastfalco382

it was CRAZY HOT, one of my friends was going to pass out or something cause of it god damn

i waited since 11 and only got like the 6th row from the fronT T_T

awesome nonetheless; was batptized by tablo water 2x and kero's water lol

Guest kimchi hana

I just got back from the NY concert. Holy richard simmons.

It was a sauna in there. Mithra said it so himself. :P

My friends and I got in line at 4:30? 5:00?

It was hella crowded in there.

I started sweating the moment I stepped inside.

Although I got in late, I was up at the front, 2nd row.

Thanks to a lot of pushing, shoving, and rudeness. D:

People were pushing and shoving everywhere.

I was tired after Kero One finished. His performance was long!

I liked it, but his songs became too repetitive.

The girl that sang with him had a lovely voice.

I felt bad for FM, who had to wear those astronaut costumes.

But they sure hyped up that crowd. Millionaire was amazing.

THE DANCE FLOOR THE DANCE FLOOOOOOOR. <3

I have to say, Myk totally won me over today.

He sang beautifully, he played beautifully, just...amazing.

Beatbox DJ is absolute <3 HE'S GOT SKILLLZZZZZZZ.

And I swear, he and I were staring at each other for like 10 seconds.

Epik High entered with Cipher, one of my favorite.

Myk played the acoustic versions for One and another song.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, I was dead tired and sweaty.

I was dying for some fresh air and water.

But Tablo, Kero One, and FM's water spraying was good enough.

Pictures will come laterrrr. :D

Guest iChangmin

It was hard to take good pictures at the NY concert since the lighting was dim and colorful; not a good combination. Please credit iChangmin@Soompi if you take these out, but I don't know why you'd want to anyway.

EpikHighConcert024.jpg

Tukutz using the front entrance.

EpikHighConcert102.jpg

EpikHighConcert112.jpg

EpikHighConcert120.jpg

This was with flash.

EpikHighConcert130.jpg

EpikHighConcert135.jpg

EpikHighConcert178.jpg

EpikHighConcert212.jpg

EpikHighConcert216.jpg

Sorry about the vertical lines, but my camera does that when it's too dark.

Guest lilaznboom

^^I agree it was hard to take a good clear picture since everyone kept moving and such.

So I got to Irving Plaza by 1:30? by the time I got into the venue, my feet were dying and it was hot!!

I was pretty close by to the stage and I was having a crappy day already so this concert was supposed to make up for everything. [which it did]

Too many people were pushing and it was getting hotter and hotter!

It felt like the AC wasn't on and I felt like passing out the very first minute. ><

I also did talk to some people around me who were very kind(: Hopefully I see them on soompi ;D

So then finally the host DJ Dumbfounded came out and started it with Brokedigger [funny guy lol]

004.jpg

After he finished, he introduced Kero One and he was amazing. To be honest, I really only listened to a few of his songs but listening to him live made me a fan. xD It was hard to get a good picture of him since he kept moving ;x

011.jpg

Then MYK came out and did a song with Kero One [forgot the song. a bit hung over right now haha]

My camera must like MYK because most of the pictures I took of him came out really clear. lol(x

020.jpg

Then Far East Movement~(: Wonderful group everyone was trying to get something from them. To be honest, my head kinda hurts from that CD and the girls hitting my head for it lol

Doesn't matter I still enjoyed myself(:

022.jpg

024.jpg

026.jpg

027.jpg

029.jpg

031.jpg

034.jpg

035.jpg

YAY then DJ Tukutz came out 8D

withh Beatbox DG(: He is so friggin' talented. This man blew my mind haha

043.jpg

046.jpg

047.jpg --clear pic of DJ Tukutz lol(:

THENTHEN HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII TABLOOO 8D<3

He came out and the crowd went WILD!! Literally because I kept getting pushed like mad! ><

Mithra Jin also came out 8D yay I was really shocked to see them live. I could feel my heart pounding literally and I could feel the heat rise ;x

[i AM VERY SORRY FOR THIS I HIT I REALLY AM IF YOU ARE READING THIS AND THE PICTURES LOOK FAMILIAR AND YOU KEPT GETTING HIT CAUSE OF ME TRYING TO TAKE PICTURES I AM SO FRIGGIN SORRY REALLY I AM!! I COULDN'T HELP IT WITH PEOPLE AROUND ME PUSHING AND STUFF! I AM SINCERELY SORRY!!]

056.jpg

057.jpg

059.jpg

060.jpg

066.jpg

067.jpg

068.jpg

069.jpg

074.jpg

075.jpg

076.jpg

093.jpg

I left the room before they did One, Love Love Love, One Minute One Second and Fan WHERE THEY WERE HIGH FIVING THE PEOPLE UP FRONT T__T

I could have high fived Tablo but I kept getting pushed and I thought I was about to pass out.

I know my limit so I had to get out of there and breathe before I really did pass out.

I hope everyone had fun despite the pushing~ grats to those you caught the items and I am yet again sorry to those I hit.

I hope Epik High does another concert in NY(:

My TabloFanCam(: He glanced at my camera 8D

Girl's on the Dancefloor - Far East Movement

SexyBack- Beatbox DG

Map the Soul

TABLO 8D yes NYC is the HOTTEST venue!!<3

Guest Pshh

Concert was really good (well for me, towards the end. Was really there for Epik High)

except for the pushing and shoving which I did not like, expecially when my legs were wobbly from all that standing til the end :[

Guest seoullights

Concert was pretty good, but I was really pissed off at all of the people pushing and shoving.

It was also really, really hot in there with all of the body heat, so I had to leave the room once Epik High came out D:

Luckily though, I felt better by the time they started the 'second' part of the concert, when they sang 'One', 'Love Love Love' (This was so epik, omg ♥), and 'Fan'.

I stood off to the side when I returned, and actually had a better view than the middle section (probably 'cause people had their arms up trying to take pictures) :o

I was also blessed by Tablo, Mithra, Kero One, and Far East Movement water, haha.

Oh & I also met the most amazing people ever on line! ♥

Guest holdfast

sorry to cut your post.... i saw that too! i was close to the front of the will call line, but i couldn't get my camera out fast enough. no one screamed until he was going back inside, that was funny.

the concert was sooooooooooooooo good!!!!!!!!! but i agree, way too hot. i started out 3 from the front, and got pushed back like 10 people by the end of it because i was being nice and letting people out, and other people got in front of me. it's ok though, i could still see. and i swear i made eye contact with tablo like 5 times. my friend said the same thing - i think he's just really good at engaging everyone.

but my favorite part of the whole show was when mithra spoke korean the 2nd time, and he said something (i don't remember exactly, i'm still freaking tired) about all the korean people there, and all the korean people screamed, then he said something about how there must be people learning korean there too, and i am pretty sure i was the only one who screamed. hahahahaha....

anyway. that was a night i will not soon forget. i'm currently uploading my fancams on youtube, but i don't know how well they will turn out....

OMG, the concert was amazing! I went with my best friend, and we got to the concert around 540? We were confused because we thought there was going to be a line for the people who got VIP tickets.. but I guess not? LOL. Luckily, we were on the line that was shorter so it was all good. We finally got in around 640? First, we headed towards the stage, but we were about 7-8 rows behind (and we're both short ;x) so my friend saw the upstairs level so we decided to go there instead. Even though we weren't able to touch their hands, weren't able to get splashed on, and weren't able to get free merchandise that they were throwing to the crowd... ;(, we still got GREAT view! It was seriously HOT in there.. I wish they would blast the AC. hahah.

The MC was really cool, and he had a great sense of humor hahaha. Then, Kero One performed several songs. It was the first time I heard of his songs and they were okay. lol.

Ahhhh, Far East Movement went on stage and they were sooooooo energetic!! I've listened to their songs before so I was really really excited to hear them live! They were awesomeee!

EPIK HIGH<3333333333 OMGGGGGGGGGGG. THEY WERE ASKJDASJD;ASJD SUPER DUPER AWESOMEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! :lol:

They were just ahhhhhhh amazzzzing!!!!! So cute and funny<3333 Mithra making bear noises? LMAO. Tukutz: "I'm cool" and Tablo: "If Red Bull can make wings, music can make wings too?" O.O [something like that ;x]

thanks to iChangmin: "They say Red Bull gives you wings, but we say music gives you wings."

MYK and Beatbox DG were pretty darn good too (:

It was really hard taking clear pictures.. but here are a few pictures that were pretty decent.

epikhigh1.png

epikhigh2.png

epikhigh3.png

Oh and thank god, there were still selling merchandise towards the end so I was able to get a shirt! (:

IMG_36701.png

"You are MY star, I'm YOUR number one fan. Baby please, take my hand"

-- We're part of HISTORY<3333 (:

v ohhhh ok! i knew it was something with red bull, music, and wings ;x LOL thankssss!

Guest iChangmin

and Tablo: "If Red Bull can make wings, music can make wings too?" O.O [something like that ;x]

I think it was more like, "They say Red Bull gives you wings, but we say music gives you wings."

Guest mechaku

God, it was hot in there. XDDD;

I might remember some of you because the view of these pictures looks so familiar! LOL. And I totally missed Tukutz walking around outside; iChangmin, you're lucky! All we heard was screaming and AHHHH TUKUTZ.

My day started around noon; I met up with a friend or two that I met the day before at the NJ meet and greet and sat there for aaaages. (Pst, airesky, where are you?!) By the time we got into the pit after braving the merchandise table, we were a good four people away from the front. S-so close T__T

DUMBFOUNDEAD WAS AMAZING. I forgot the name of the song, but brokedigger, lol. He was an amazing MC, too. Kero One's set was really, really chill; I sort of died when MYK came out for one of the songs. Augh, MYK. *___*

Far East Movement converted me! They are so amazing and totally got the crowd pumped uppp. Those spacesuits looked hot, though. Cute concept. XD

Epik High = there are no words. *______* I loved Beatbox DG + Tukutz's opening set; that was some crazy beatboxing to Sexyback. And then Tablo and Mithra come out and the crowd started pushing and askdajshfasf ouch. I forgot their opening songs other than Top Gun and Believe because I had to move to VIP. No oxygen down there at all, but I feel so stupid for moving when I was so close to the front of the stage. I was even sprayed with water from all of them! ;-; I would have pushed to the front, but I felt really bad DDD: Will actually never forgive myself for never getting to the front. |:

The second half was amazing, mostdef. Everyone was literally flying during Fly and Love Love Love was adorableeeeeee. I adored Tablo, Kero, and MYK's faces when the whole venue was doing MYK's part of the Map the Soul Worldwide ver. rap. Priceless. And who else was ridiculously touched by Tablo's talk about depression before the acoustic version of One?

They looked so tired after the concert during the VIP Meet and Greet. ): They need rest so badly. I got handshakes from all of them and an awkward!hug from Tablo, though. And a "thank you (:" from Tukutz. <3 He is very sweet in person.

random//

tablo: "DJ Tukutz, how're you doing?!"

tukuz: "I'm cool."

*SCREAMING*

tablo: "eyyy mithra how're you doing?!"

mithra: *korean i didn't understand*

tablo: "...mithra how're you doing?"

mithra: "I'm cooool"

XDDDD; SO CUTE. Tukutz speaks the most wonderful English.