Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

Guest &teekayy;

fjdla tablo<3 funny, high class genius and such a cutie.

HAHA. yes being aggressive is the answer. still sucks though, through this concert i grew to dislike tall people. XD you have such a cute fan account. you're such a lucky girl. but also it might have been a good thing since you didnt have your camera, from my experiences going to a few korean concerts, the celebrities prefer to give more attention and eye contact to those that don't have cameras.

since i was so gah damn short, i was watching from people's cameras while recording. they have hella of them tablo biased. just keep a look out for it through other peoples' fancams. :] and you can probably see your face in it!

i've been searching on youtube for fancams XD i can see my arm but not my face.

people are all like 'too bad you don't have proof'

well i dont care :) im sort of glad i was just enjoying the concert, rather than being too busy recording it. :)

i love how they are all so HUMBLE!

ya'll make me excited for the Seattle show. but WHAT? WongFu on stage with FM at the LA one? no fair! i knew i should have stayed at least one extra night in LA to go to the LA performance too. grrr

prawfishy - you're super lucky to take pictures with Mithra and Tukutz! i want one! askjdhajsdh

i hope they have an after party after their Seattle show. i mean.. isnt it the last show on their US part of the tour? O.o

Guest cupcake*

the sf concert was AMAZING. i almost lost my voice from all that screaming. the mosh pit was crazy at the end though. LOL. but at least i was one of the people who got splashed with water from tablo. :D it was soo crazy when everyone were buying the tshirts & stuff before the concert. i had to push my way out of the crowd after i bought my stuff. -_-

i took a lottt of pictures, but right when epik high came out, MY CAMERA BATTERY DIED. i was so mad. so i had to use my crappy cellphone camera. :[

i don't know if anyone mentioned this before, but did anyone notice what was on the brown tag that came with the tshirt? LOL. (the care instructions.)

"To wash, place your body inside water.

1% EFFORT, 99% ILL

Made in Korea

Designed with Soul"

then on the bottom there was a barcode with "Map the Soul" below it. :] i thought it was clever & cute.

i felt bad for kero one though 'cause everyone looked bored & impatient after like two songs. :x

after the concert ended, the security tried to rush everyone out of the venue quickly, but i tried to stall time in there 'cause i didn't wanna go through the huge crowd to go outside, then tukutz came out to get his turntable & a whole bunch of people started screaming, including me. & then he waveddd! <3 he was really adorable & smiley.

i love how this concert was so chill & down to earth. definitely worth the money i spent, which was probably over 100 bucks. :/

Guest cnooyen

The concert was AMAZING! =] I'm so glad I went.

Does anyone know what the name of the song was that MYK sang by himself? playing guitar?

The one right after "You don't know"? Or was it new? Cause I pretty much loved it. =o

Guest GRRRf00

i see myself in two of those pics. :P

IT WAS SO AWESOME!

this really tall[but nice guy] in front of me let me borrow his glow stick! :D

..but i ran up to the front so i couldnt give it back. XD

if you let some girl in a beanie borrow a glowstick, just pm me! XDD

It was so awesome!

I was all the way in the front and i got to fling tablo's shoelaces for like 10 seconds!

&&touch everyone! XDD

..but all those fans were just CRUSHING me and i felt some guy's pants...

-_______-

i dont think they were trying to do anything but that was kinda uncomfortable.

BUT THEY WERE SO AWESOOME!

the fans were really nice too. ^^

my frend took a lot of fan vids and pics[cuz we were in the front] so just pm me if you want something!

&&hurry up and buy the merchandise first!

cuz they sell out quick!!

Guest prawfishy

Thanks you guys for sharing the fanaccounts. Alot of them are just too hilarious, saying Tukutz did this, Tablo did that, and Mithra is just ... -blank- lmao I seriously want to meet them. They sound so damn real like they dont care if they are celebrities, they are SUPER COOL!! <33

So there is no more fan meet for the SF people T^T I hope they come back and just make a last minute fan meet or something ...

Prawfishy: I could not stop laughing at when you said that Tablo came out drunk and was rapping about autographs. I would be laughing the whole time he was doing that. And I just want to hug Tukuts, he is adorable!!! I so want to have a conversation with Mithra, he must have alot on his mind ~hehe I wish I knew Korean <_< ...

haha.. my friend recorded the whole thing, from he first came out, then sign, then rap.. it was awsome. i'll get it from her n upload it. it was actually his book, called "pieces of you". i honestly thought he wasnt gonna give back the book, but he eventually gave it back to me... hahah..

p.s. Tukutz is soooooo sweet... >.< ahhh... hes very open.

Mithra is very nice too, he signed for me while being rushed out of the club. i think hes just not very verbal with people~

n1034924851_30421954_1984335.jpg~

i couldnt help cropping the picture~~~ tablo was my favo, then i met Tukutz~~ wow... !!!! <3

Guest prawfishy

ya'll make me excited for the Seattle show. but WHAT? WongFu on stage with FM at the LA one? no fair! i knew i should have stayed at least one extra night in LA to go to the LA performance too. grrr

prawfishy - you're super lucky to take pictures with Mithra and Tukutz! i want one! askjdhajsdh

i hope they have an after party after their Seattle show. i mean.. isnt it the last show on their US part of the tour? O.o

hehe.. heres the thing, usually they seem kinda cold, and hard to approach. but if you do catch them at the right time, they're actually very chill and AWSOME to talk to. even beatboxer DG, he was soooo freaken nice to us. like especially if you happens to catch them after concerts, after they had drinks, oh man~~ you can prolly get all the autographs / pictures you want...

we took prolly 4 pictures wth tukutz n mithra, and he didnt mind at all. cuz one of the girls' flash wasnt working, so we finally got another camera with flash, and when the girl was taking a picture, tukutz yelled "FLASH~~~~" hahah... very nice people~~~

be on the look out for after party things in local small clubs. i only found out cuz i go clubbing a lot in SF, and it was randomly that they send me a flyer for the event. completely luck! but they'll drink for sure after concert~~~

Guest gyabo!

DUDE. LA show was the mini cooper. srsly.

But there were cameras everywhere, digi cams, dslrs, everyyything. Tablo was even looking into them and posing lol.

SOOO many people were yelling for Tukutz lol. His voice was so squeaky when he introduced himself too; it was so adorable.

Did anyone get the feeling that Kero One got a LOT of stage time? I love him, he's pretty well known in the bay I think, but not much ppl know him in LA D: His songs are really good, but they're not the type of songs where you can like..rock out to it standing ahah.

Guest aghrakashi

OMG the concert in LA was FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!

Epik High had the house rocking at the House of Blues

I think I lost my hearing it was that loud, LOL

Plus Epik High said this would not be their last concerts

here in America. WOOT WOOT we have future concerts

to look forward to.

Just a heads up to the people attending the New York and

Seattle concert BRING YOUR CAMERAS!!!!!!!!!!

I called House of Blues and they gave me a long song & dance

about their NO CAMERAS ALLOWED policy that I was afraid to

bring mine. MAJOR BIG MISTAKE their. People were bringing

in there digital SLR cameras with like humongous lenses. They did

not even check us going in. So people bring your cameras

even if they said no. I'm like so mad at House of Blues for

lying to me.

Guest gyabo!

OMG the concert in LA was FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!

Epik High had the house rocking at the House of Blues

I think I lost my hearing it was that loud, LOL

Plus Epik High said this would not be their last concerts

here in America. WOOT WOOT we have future concerts

to look forward to.

Just a heads up to the people attending the New York and

Seattle concert BRING YOUR CAMERAS!!!!!!!!!!

I called House of Blues and they gave me a long song & dance

about their NO CAMERAS ALLOWED policy that I was afraid to

bring mine. MAJOR BIG MISTAKE their. People were bringing

in there digital SLR cameras with like humongous lenses. They did

not even check us going in. So people bring your cameras

even if they said no. I'm like so mad at House of Blues for

lying to me.

Seriously, I thought I was going to lose my hearing >__>

Fancams sometimes don't do justice as to how loud it REALLY was. I was checking mine, and it's not as loud.

Does anyone remember what Tablo said about the music industry? That one line...it was like "f*cking do it already!" or soemthing....i need to make a nice big signature of that LOL.

TABLO SAYS JUST F*CKING DO IT ALREADY. or something like that. ahahha.

Guest Allison

Ughh, so jealous of the people who went to the concerts! <_< My brother went to the LA one and he just came back and got me a Map The Soul shirt <3 So, now I forgive him for not taking me.

:)

Guest &teekayy;

DUDE. LA show was the mini cooper. srsly.

But there were cameras everywhere, digi cams, dslrs, everyyything. Tablo was even looking into them and posing lol.

SOOO many people were yelling for Tukutz lol. His voice was so squeaky when he introduced himself too; it was so adorable.

Did anyone get the feeling that Kero One got a LOT of stage time? I love him, he's pretty well known in the bay I think, but not much ppl know him in LA D: His songs are really good, but they're not the type of songs where you can like..rock out to it standing ahah.

yeah, Kero got TOOO much time at the SF concert too. His music is chill, just not the right kind for a concert though.

How was WongFu?

Guest Danzo

Hey Guys I'm back!

may16hobladannytruong00.jpg

may16hobladannytruong01.jpg

may16hobladannytruong02.jpg

Thats all for now I gotta decide what forum gets what first. Since I work for Ningin I'll save them good ones and bring you guys some too.

I learned from a camera expert from popseoul so I got some good pics this time.

Guest dubseeXvip

for the people who bought merchandise..how much were they selling the book-album for?

actually. they sold the book album for $30

Guest `Dara;

the prices for the merchandise for our concert was more expensive than the one in SF, but whatever i bought them anyways. i was so happy that they didn't didn't run out of anything, except the black shirt. lol

Kero One kinda bore me, but i think if he wasn't there i might die from screaming&jumping around&getting wayy too excited with no breaks and stuff. lol

Guest roogba

I was at the LA concert! like 15 of us in the will call line got our tickets "lost in the mail" and they told us we couldn't get in!! but after we complained enough they said we could enter the venue, but by that time it was already 9. that really sucked, but at least we finally got in and i had a pretty good view. i didn't bring my camera because I thought they'd take it away, so I used my mom's blackberry and now i don't know how to put the videos on the computer. whoops! I was able to send a short video I took while I had to wait outside. look how close I got to them:

a bit of their interview before the show

Guest gyabo!

I was at the LA concert! like 15 of us in the will call line got our tickets "lost in the mail" and they told us we couldn't get in!! but after we complained enough they said we could enter the venue, but by that time it was already 9. that really sucked, but at least we finally got in and i had a pretty good view. i didn't bring my camera because I thought they'd take it away, so I used my mom's blackberry and now i don't know how to put the videos on the computer. whoops! I was able to send a short video I took while I had to wait outside. look how close I got to them:

Ahaha, did your tickets really get lost in the mail? xDD

Epik didn't come out till around 10:30 ish anyways :/

I loved how everyone driving by is just like fascinated by all the Asians standing in line. It was hilarious.

Guest roogba

Ahaha, did your tickets really get lost in the mail? xDD

Epik didn't come out till around 10:30 ish anyways :/

I loved how everyone driving by is just like fascinated by all the Asians standing in line. It was hilarious.

My confirmation said they weren't sending the tickets to my house and that I had to get them at will call, but when I went to the will call they said they mailed them to my house! lol i never got that email from them. they were really unorganized. And they said there was nothing they could do...either someone stole them or they were lost. then eventually after an hour of waiting, the organizer secretly slipped me 2 tickets and told me not to tell anyone because not everyone was going to be allowed in. that was so shady of them.

Guest whohungjen?

my videos will come soon

(i'm so mad! they allowed cameras and i didnt have one so i have crappy phone quality vids :()

right now i'm exhausted and wondering if i should go to the meet and greet

best john teshing night of my life.

merchandise was so expensive. i could only afford a bookalbum & badge - borrowed friend's money to get a bandana

the cellphone charm was selling for $20..... too expensive. but they gotta make money /shrug

and yes, for seattle & NY venue goers, if you have not received your tickets yet, start raising hell NOW. around 5 of my friends had the problem with tickets and were not let in until halfway through KERO ONE's set (which was really really long) so they missed far east movement. don't wait till the day of - they might treat you worse

Guest ohhlalakelly

Haha, I forgot to quote that person. But I totally lol-ed when I read Tablo was too drunk. I'm jealous! I wish I could have attended the after party (not that i'm in LA anyway). URGH.

There is this one part I can't get out of my head. Freaking Tablo posing for the cameras! HAHAH! He was all doing his thing, then he stops and cutely does the peace sign right in front of the camera. Whoever caught that, you are really lucky.

I'll be uploading pictures/fancams from the SF concert later on tonight. :)