Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

Guest iJaney
Yeah, the Korean text is there, but it's black so it blends in with the rest of the cover. What makes it distinctive is that the Korean words are physically embossed (or they sort of stick out from the flat cover).

Ohh, I see. Thanks!

Guest eatmyspam

you can order nowssss. you can add the albums to your cart nows

edit - lol im so lost at this order sheet business @_@

Guest goldenGAZE

^ We can't order it yet T-T. Your post got me excited for nothing lol. The order sheet, just write 1 copy blah blah.

Just posted on yt by Map the soul

Also, Yoobin form WG's is advertising Map the soul on her Cyworld ^^.

Guest fallenframes

i still can't add to the cart, lol

anyway, for those that can stream dream radio, epik high will be there in 20 minutes. first map the soul live. XD

Guest nekonana
does anyone have an estimate for shipping prices from korea to US from epik high's site?

I wanna buy blo's book and their album since the price is affordable but I might not be able to because of shipping T____T

I hope it's not too much ;_;

^ Shipping for the one copy of Map the Soul album is 2,500 WON when I first added it to cart.

But that feature isn't on there anymore.

I don't know if they are going to change it or what the extra fees are if you add more items ):

gr3ent - sorry XD I have a tendency to do that ;_; I bought mines off iTunes though :D Just gotta wait patiently for the book and cd~

oh cool i own a page :D

Guest xradiostatic
Epik High singing right now live on MBC FM4U

Link: mms://bora.imbc.com/imbcBora

thanks for the info! i was wondering how we could listen to the show. :]

Guest gr3ent

nekonana - haha, its alright. im so tempted to just get the songs now instead of waiting for the cd book.

has anybody been able to order yet? the international prices are gone again and i still cant add to cart. i wonder whats wrong. anyways, if someone posts epik high subbed dream radio online, please post a link here too! i can't wait to hear them singing/rapping live.

oh and it's so nice that yoobin is helping promote epik high. i wonder if any other stars are. oh yeh, for the fans in korea: is epik high's mv on tv? .. since they're indie artists now and promotion money is low. i requested them on popsinseoul so the world could see them. haha

Guest whohungjen?

so i'm dying here because i haven't listened to the whole album yet. my friends tell me to just download it first but i feel like it'll rob me of the happiness i will get when i finally order&receive the album. :(

anyway, has anybody else been keeping up with mithra's blog? he cracks me up with all his cuss words and food obsessions.

Guest gal-bi

EPIK HIGH COLLAGE

do people mind posting up their pictures so we can make an EPIK HIGH COLLAGE for their ONLINE SHOWCASE on the THIRD?

me, ddalki @ mts, and probably some other people... are going to put it together.

support epik high by posting your pictures here in the soompi thread or by posting them here

MTS EPIK HIGH COLLAGE thread

i know its sort of late.. but please do try :)

for more info go to the MTS EPIK HIGH COLLAGE thread

Guest stayfreemymisery__`
album is sick. it's becoming less generic and mainstream. repping real hip-hop.

word.

I bought the album on iTunes cos I'm too antsy for my physical copy... I effin' love it; now I can't wait for the book...

Guest prisonerzero

I don't have the link with me and I don't know if somebody mentioned it already, but the Master person on MAPTHESOUL (Is it Tablo? I don't know what his username on it is) has this whole post on the website talking about the illegal downloading of the album.

I read about it on livejournal. There are so many arguments going on about the downloading of the new album. If you look on the epik_high community on livejournal, there's a huge post about it.

Guest prisonerzero

And today's performance of "Fly" on Dream Radio was by far the best performance, to me. Never would I think that my favourite performance of a song would be on just a radio setting, but dang. I was dancing just now to the entire thing and I was smiling and everything.

Plus, they were so freakin' energetic. (:

I was also excited to hear the full version of Free Music.

Guest fallenframes
Guest gr3ent

Edit -

i just noticed fallenframes beat me to posting the links to EH's appearance on blo's dream radio.

now im just hoping for subs. :)

Oh yeh, EH will be appearing on Kim Jung Eun’s Chocolate soon so look out for that.

I noticed the price for international buyers has been removed again today and it is still not up yet. Is this the same for everyone else?