Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

Guest Norainu

Anyone else having a difficult time registering? It won't let me get past the username part because it has supposedly been taken. I'm pretty sure all the usernames I've tried are all lowercase and between 5-8 letters long. Feel free to enlighten me :)

click the "ID check" button, a pop up window comes and click the "this ID will be used for registration." button, then it should work.

Guest kiwistar

Hiphop trio Epik High will hold an online concert. Live from the Maplab will be held on April 4th, and it can only be watched through their official website www.mapthesoul.com. Further information should be revealed soon.

And please, don't forget to pre-order your copy of their upcoming album entitled Map The Soul, which is exclusively available on www.mapthesoul.com!

from KoME.U.K.

i didn't realize this concert is live ONLINE...awesome much? ^^

Guest Allison

I loved Epik High's teaser for "Map The Soul" <3

I can already tell the album is gonna be dope.

Can't wait to see their shoutout to Soompi :D

Guest xradiostatic

i'm getting so impatient/anxious about not having the album actually pre-ordered. i was looking forward to having it on the 27th. >.<

oh well. i know they're doing all of this themselves and it's a lot of work so i'll just have to be patient. :]

a live online concert?!?!?! ahhhh -excited-

you know tablo is on the board right now lol and just made a rap haha go talk to him he's taking suggestions for his profile picture XD

Guest ngpossible

click the "ID check" button, a pop up window comes and click the "this ID will be used for registration." button, then it should work.

Thank you! I tried using that last night but it didn't work for some reason. Thanks again!

I wonder when they're going to release the concert information...

Guest irdanri

Very excited to get their new album!

Btw, does anyone know where to put their address and other information so that they know where to ship it? There doesn't seem to be an "address" section under my profile.

Guest truffles

is there currently a preorder group for vancouver, canada ?

if not, please PM if a fellow vancouver soompier would be interested ordering with me.

Guest prisonerzero

Okay, not only are people leaving pre-orders for the album on the bulletin board, but they're also trying to do it for the t-shirts. I thought somebody said the t-shirts weren't going for pre-order, and the bulletin message only mentions the album and not anything else.

I'm a little bit confused.

Guest xradiostatic

^ yeah you can't pre-order the t-shirts. they only go up for sale on friday at the times posted on the site. idk i don't see anywhere on the site that says you can pre-order the shirts. that'd be odd for limited edition items.

Guest Tarik

Is there anybody who would do me a little favor please? =(

It's nothing big, just order a green High Skool shirt for me.. (I'm gonna be in school when they'll be sold :/ )

I'm gonna pay you the full prize + some extra =) I can pay through paypal, or even send it via mail.

PM me if you can help me >.<

thanks!^^

Guest prisonerzero

You'll fill out more information when the website sends you an e-mail about buying the album.

Again, I don't think t-shirts can be pre-ordered. Nothing was written about pre-ordering t-shirts.

Guest gravitie

Omgness this thread flew by so many pages while i was busy in school for a few days? What the... ahaha.

So tempted to get those tees too gahhh.

Anyways ANYONE IN SINGAPORE able to help me out? I want to preorder a copy!! I don't have a credit card or anything. I can pay you back if my sister lets me use her atm, if not I'll pay by cash. Help me out please (:

Guest gal-bi

if somebody actually is able to order the shirts on the 27th...

please order a lot T____T

so we can buy off of you

EARN MONEY from your SOOMPI MEMBERS :D

or if not you could donate the extra money to soompi that they give you :D

Guest mkayimcherry

You cannot pre-order to shirt

NOTICE: T-shirts cannot be pre-ordered!!!

T-shirts cannot be pre-ordered.

They go on sale at the designated time (written under the specific item in the SHOP) to be fair to everyone.

Thank you!

It's still going to be hard to get a shirt though with only 1500 available and there are tons of people who will be waiting to pounce TT_TT

I remember somebody saying they listened to "Lesson One" and I love these lyrics in there...

"Genius is not the answer to all questions

It's the question to all answers"

It's something to ponder about ;)

Guest goldenGAZE

^ Maybe the site will crash (with all those people visiting) and it'll give me some time to rush back home :lol: .

Isn't the album also going on sale the same time. Dang it'll be super laggy that day.

I just discovered the world board sections today. Cool~

Also the online Concert sounds like an amazing idea (reminds me on yt live lol). EH fans all over the world can watch it.

Guest starflower135

Anyways ANYONE IN SINGAPORE able to help me out? I want to preorder a copy!! I don't have a credit card or anything. I can pay you back if my sister lets me use her atm, if not I'll pay by cash. Help me out please (:

I'm not from singapore, but I'm taking orders for fans who does not have a credit card ^^ Here's a link to more information if you are interested. http://community.livejournal.com/epik_high/148293.html

if somebody actually is able to order the shirts on the 27th...

please order a lot T____T

so we can buy off of you

EARN MONEY from your SOOMPI MEMBERS :D

or if not you could donate the extra money to soompi that they give you :D

You know, I wonder how many t-shirts they'll let you purchase at one time? XDD Because if one fan buys more than half of them and resell it for a higher price, it wouldn't be fair to the other fans and also to EH....