Epik High (에픽하이) Official Thread [#2023]

YongZura⁷

Guest findjunebug

HOLY EFF!!

We will be performing in the US in April. We are in the final stage of negotiating the dates and venues. Tentatively LA / SF/ NYC

- From Epik High's Twitter

!!!!!

This is soooo exciting!

Sh** is this TRUE? No lying? Aprils coming up pretty quick for there to be no news about it....... I hope its true but at the same time I would rather it be in the summer because I probably can't go see my boys if its in the first two weeks of April.... :tears: but cool for them :D

Guest xradiostatic

OMG. US SHOWS?

i want them to come to chicago!

chicago is always ignored. sigh.

i'm nowhere near LA, SF or NYC. D:

*hopes they realize there's plenty of fans here too*

Guest lelapin

I need someone to go with for the LA concert if it does happen!! D: I don't think my friends are going to be willing to spend money, sadly. T^T But I love Epik High and I'd do anything to hear Fan, One, Love Love Love, Fly, or 1 Minute 1 Second (my favorites... they're also ridiculously catchy) LIVE.

If they are doing this concert does that mean that they're not going to Hollywood Bowl anymore? :o

Guest she leanss

Oh this is awesome. I am totally going. I hope its on the weekend or something, not on a school night D:

plus i hope the tickets won't be so expensive :x.

i wonder if they'll go to holllywood bowl?

Guest ooxstacee

O_____O PERFORMING IN THE STATES, NEXT MONTH?!

I WANT TO GO! Omg.

UGH! I hate not living in NY or California. >:[

Their album! :DDD I can't freakin` wait! <3

I wonder what they have in stores for us. ;]

Guest SweetRevolution

Oh wow! I am spazzing out! I can't believe they are coming here!!

If I can skip school in Japan to fly to Korea for a concert, I can skip school in the US to bus to NYC for a concert :D. *If I can get tickets :X*

I'm also so excited for their new album, I can't wait!

Guest s1mplyve3

Mannnn, this past year and this year are making me wish I have more relatives in the United States. ;___; Soooo many good Korean artists coming out to the States whether to perform or to expand... Gosh. WHY NOT CANADA, EPIK HIGH. YOU GET SNOW UP HERE.

*sigh*

Epik High, please to come to Canada at least in 2010 or something. T^T

agh! I know!! I wish they know that they have fans here too!! the koreans always just go to LA or NYC...gah! although NYC is kinda right below me and I wouldn't mind making the trip as long as someone would go with me...but is someone willing?? NO! I absolutely know 0 people here thats into kpop as much as I am...lol so gah!!

I cannot wait for the new album to come out though...I need quick cash!! I checked how much Pieces of You was on YA and the freakkin thing is $32 canadian!! darn these conversations!! I am so poor...sucks to be canadian sometimes...lol

Guest imhitomi

Don't get it at YesAsia. Get it at HanBooks, Pieces of You is much cheaper there.

I second this. I paid $22 shipped from Hanbooks as opposed to the $30 shipped it would have cost from Yesasia.

Plus they are a lot faster. I ordered mine the night of March 1st and recieved it March 4th.

Guest kinkonkan

I just told my English teacher to watch the
Talk, Play, Love
MV, ROFL. We're reading 1984 in class & I noticed that the video is similar to the book, so I thought it would be a good excuse to show the video... and Tablo.

OMG do make your teacher show it in class! You class will be exposed to kpop! yay! haha

Tell me what their reaction will be if your teacher will show it. :D

Guest lelapin

Guess what guys!!? today at school we had a cultural assembly. And for the Wu-Shu club.... there was this one guy (he was really good too) and when he was doing his part, the background music was..

EPIK HIGH'S FAN!!!!!!

yeah, I totally freaked out with my friend (both kpop lovers) and did the hand motions and everything at OH OH OH hehehe (:

korean club danced to rain's rainism and wondergirl's nobody, also hiphop club danced to insomnia which reminded me of wheesung's korean version of insomina (:

^LOL we just had an assembly as well XD

i really wanted to incorporate epik high in it somehow (i seriously wanted to play one on the piano, and have someone rap it, but it didn't turn out as i planned, so i played tpl instead, which still has tablo in it!!)

so instead, as people were walking in, we played one on the speakers :D helped with our nerves as we were singing along backstage before it started ^_____^

Guest precious4e

]We will be performing in the US in April. We are in the final stage of negotiating the dates and venues. Tentatively LA / SF/ NYC

- From Epik High's Twitter

oh gosh the news of Epik High playing in NYC gave me a mini heart attack.

Can't wait for confirmation...and ticket sales. I'm SO there!

Please post when it's confirmed!

Guest prisonerzero

OMG do make your teacher show it in class! You class will be exposed to kpop! yay! haha

Tell me what their reaction will be if your teacher will show it. :D

The teacher hadn't even watched it and it was given to her a week ago.

Pfft.

Guest findjunebug

So no news on the concerts? April's next month and man that's all I've been able to think about this week! Please Epik High give us lots of warning so I can ask for the time off.

Guest bumpz

If Epik High is going to be in SF next month...I'm definitely going to be there for sure! Just don't jack up the prices plz...but I'm pretty sure Tablo knows that his kids are poor haha

Guest natnatnaz

It's already March and I'm so anxious to hear some confirmed news about them performing here in Cali.

I just really hope the prices aren't too high...

So no news on the concerts? April's next month and man that's all I've been able to think about this week! Please Epik High give us lots of warning so I can ask for the time off.

They had to delay the show and it's going to be in May so don't be too worried. ^^

Guest stardaisy212

a lil more update

US Shows will be in mid-May. Sorry for the confusion, the final schedule will be posted on our site www.mapthesoul.com. Check the site on thursday the 12th!

>.< i have a feeling they are going to be go to the HB this year.