Easy to do Japanese Charaben ~ キャラ弁 (complete list on the first page) added photos for upcoming vid

Guest sweetfantasy09

Guest sweetfantasy09

Hello everyone! New year is approaching soon. Even though a lot of ups and downs happened in the year of 2012, I don't want to carry the downs with me to this coming new year. In addition, I will use the downs as references for my future journey.

Anyway, I have started my cooking channel, KantanRyouri 2 years ago mainly focusing on Japanese charaben (character bento). However, as time goes by, I want to venture into more pretty and cute foods such as desserts or some simple foods deco. Hence, I will make a video of such for special seasons such as Valentine and Christmas. I started all of this due to interest and I embraced the intention of sharing with others on what I am doing for fun or as a hobby. With the same thought and focus in mind until now, I want to continue to embrace the feeling of making a video whenever I want to instead of I have to or I should.

So, I hope in this coming new year, many more viewers will find my videos useful for those who are also interested in charaben, and also to those who just watch for entertaining purpose. I will continue to get more inspirations from the masters of charaben and pretty foods. hehe!

Here are the list from my channel. Do leave my video a comment if you have any questions and "LIKE" if you do like the end result of the foods. ^_^ Subscribe if you haven't already. haha!

Videos list.
=========

Character bento (Bento with various characters; mostly done for kids in order to appear more appealing for them)
--------------------------
picture842.jpg

picture938.jpg

picture1258q.jpg

dscn3811b.jpg

dscn4235d.jpg

picture091z.jpg

037mfa.jpg

061wp.jpg

029tpe.jpg

dscn6421s.jpg

dscn6946r.jpg

dscn7178z.jpg

dscn7365i.jpg

dscn8618m.jpg

picture592.jpg

picture647j.jpg
(this video only shows how to make the chicken character)

picture804x.jpg

dscn8642n.jpgimg1220z.jpgimg1223it.jpg

13114164.jpg

x6eu.jpg

Classic bento (Bento done for adults and no characters involved)
----------------------
picture133le.jpg
(this is not available to viewers from 2 countries - Germany and Japan due to the music I used)

bent2.jpg
(This was one of my very first video that I uploaded at my old channel and was using my crappy camera without tripod; hence the lesser quality and shakiness)

dscn8635l.jpg

Sandwich bento/ gift (or anything to do with bread or anything similar)
---------------------------------
picture1519.jpgpicture1519.jpgpicture1519.jpg

picture1574.jpg

dscn4093j.jpg

picture137u.jpg

dscn7637g.jpg

img3262x.jpg

img3235gs.jpg

Desserts + foods deco
-----------------------------------
dscn7818z.jpg
(Failed work piece ^^;;)

049oe.jpg

015mmp.jpg

022nig.jpg

031ma.jpg

dscn6451klark.jpg
(first time doing deco food; hence not so good. >_<)

dscn6477c.jpg

dscn6559.jpgdscn6565.jpg

dscn6805w.jpg

img3069kh.jpg

img3212n.jpg

img3300qv.jpg

img3343u.jpg

img3476df.jpg

Foods for health and beauty (mainly soup, dessert or juice/ smoothie)
---------------------------------------------
dscn7261l.jpg

dscn7299d.jpg
(good for healthy bowel and skin)

dscn7655.jpgvlcsnap2012122714h56m24.png
(For skin and diet)

dscn7270b.jpgdscn7279f.jpg

vlcsnap2012122715h02m00.png
(for that healthy flush)

img0393mz.jpg
(food for skin)

img3153l.jpg

Foods with emotions (Venture into something new. Plan to make more foods with different emotions in the future)
---------------------------------
dscn8676m.jpg

img1211ka.jpg
Sad Christmas donuts

Misc.
img2987th.jpg
(Japanese seasoning)

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Soochi

Thanks for the recipe for korokke! I always wanted to know how to make it. And another w-inds. fan! Lol I'm not that into them anymore and I have alot of w-inds. suff that I wanna sell. Do you have a recipe for okonomiyaki?

Guest sweetfantasy09

Thanks for the recipe for korokke! I always wanted to know how to make it. And another w-inds. fan! Lol I'm not that into them anymore and I have alot of w-inds. suff that I wanna sell. Do you have a recipe for okonomiyaki?

hello there, thanks for commenting ^_^ awww.. why not a w-inds. fan anymore? T__T haha! I have a lot of their cds and dvds colletions too. love thoseeeeeeeeee.

ohh yeah! i made a vid of okonomiyaki before but it's Osaka's style. take a look at above.

Guest sweetfantasy09

Hey, thanks for the tutorials!

I'll definately be trying these some time (:

thanks for your interest rachel. by the pic on your avatar, i thought you look like someone i knew from youtube and i thought you were her until i saw you are from australia but she is from NZ. haha!

• 1 month later...
Guest sweetfantasy09

Thank you to everyone that have subscribed to my videos on youtube. It means so much to me and it makes me happy too. haha!

Here is my august bento tutorial. It's nothing fancy.. something really simple and easy and it's do-able at your own home at a fraction of your time.

imag0047.jpg

Link is on my siggy

Guest sweetfantasy09

haha i like your tutorial for the pudding! (:

cant wait to try it out x)

wow! you watched the videos that i didn't put it up here. thank you for watching. hehe! hope you have fun making it. hehe!

Guest AutumnxFrost

OMG thank yooh:]

ive been trying to look for a good tutorial like yoohrs:]

i was wondering if yooh have any sushi tips on how to make it and if yooh know how much it would cost to make sushi per roll

Guest sweetfantasy09

OMG thank yooh:]

ive been trying to look for a good tutorial like yoohrs:]

i was wondering if yooh have any sushi tips on how to make it and if yooh know how much it would cost to make sushi per roll

my friends have been asking me to make some tutorial on sushi but due to i have no one a thome to hold camera for me, it's hard for me to film it while rolling the sushi. haha! i don't have camera stand either.. that's why until now i still can't film it.

as for the cost.. i am not sure in your country as i supposed buying those ingredients will vary in different countries?

Thanks for these vids. I'm actually going to try your koroke recipe for my brother's lunch tomorrow. I'm also going to alter it a little bit by adding mashed sweet potato. I'll tell you how it's going to turn out :D

Guest Apl420

Wooo! I just learned how to make Okonomiyaki! that was simple hahaa

thanks

no idea where to get them topings, so I'll just come up with my own ^^

Guest sweetfantasy09

Thanks for these vids. I'm actually going to try your koroke recipe for my brother's lunch tomorrow. I'm also going to alter it a little bit by adding mashed sweet potato. I'll tell you how it's going to turn out :D

yeah! do tell me how it turned out ^_^

Wooo! I just learned how to make Okonomiyaki! that was simple hahaa

thanks

no idea where to get them topings, so I'll just come up with my own ^^

am not sure where you are from.. but perhaps if your place has japanese grocery store or something.. they will have those.

and thank you everyone else that have watched my videos and commented here. hehe! i have provide the link to all my other videos on youtube.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived