Taemin(shinee) Getting Bullied @ School? :'(

Guest fallen*angel

Guest m4rshmall0w

Dude wtf? "you think you're so big because you're a celebrity?" and they're over there picking on him BECAUSE he's a celebrity. I'm sure he can talk to his company about it, i remember some SM Town's artists switching school so many times for their convenience. And WTF is this? Spies? More like some psychotic stalkers.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sweetVisions

Wow. Bullying sucks whether it's done to a celeb or not.

I would recommend that the little dude get some self-defense classes, but that would probably hurt his idol status.

Where are his friends? And hopefully that school doesn't want to be known as the one that lets people bully Taemin.

Poor guy. He always has a smile on his face.

Guest ohmylamb.

I feel bad for Taemin.

How could they bully him when he doesn't even do anything wrong?

If he stays humble but they're bullying him, it's just jealousy.

I'm scared for him; what if he's stressed up, and then something unforturnate happens to him.

Take care Taemin!

Guest ultranguik

i have never want to slap anyone so hard in my life,

you've got to be kidding me. this all sounds straight up script from a movie/drama

if all this is really happening to our little sweet heart prince taem, how crushed must his parent feel?

he does seems like the soft type of person, but they have no right!

stalker schoolmate, i can totally understand, but bully? and to a kid as cute as he is?

they will get karma,

Guest *bluebutterfly*

Awhh.....Taemin.

They should just leave him alone.

He's so sweet, I can't see him being whatever they said he is and acting because he's a celebrity.

Taemin is too shy.

They should leave him alone.

I feel sorry for him because he has to eat his lunch in the teacher's lounge.

Well,honestly,he does look like the soft kind of guy but nevertheless,he really should have defended himself. Sigh..poor thing. I hope everything goes alright

Guest rozeng1122

ahh i guess it is not surprising. especially if there are those stalkers.

i mean i guess they are jealous of maknae since he's is around other celebrities and stuff.

anyways. i hope the teachers or staff does something about it before things get worse.

Guest ephemeral.

Bullying sucks, big time.

Oh my god, Taemin looks down in those pics.

He doesn't seem to be the kind to defend himself well.

Friggin' jealous people and.. spies, wtf.

Stay strong and always smile!

Guest skycheerio<3

awwww! I wish someone stood up for him.

ahh, I wish I was there.. I would of stood up for him.

Agg, I hate bullies.

And I hate when teachers/principles.. dont do nothing about it.

Also, there should be a school for people who are celebs...

Guest mochi.

I'm shocked. Really, this isn't the way to treat ANYONE. It doesn't matter if they're a celebrity or not, nobody should be treated this way.. ever. I feel bad for our poor Taemin! But I'm sure our other fellow Shinee members help him keep strong <3 Taemin, just hold on! Don't let your guard down! I'm sure things will get better. Karma will probably come around to them, so don't worry. Our cute & innocent Taemin - fighting!

The pictures of him in the hallways look so sad. And the stories of how his school life is makes me want to cry.

Guest soulmate.

omg , those bullies have no life. they are just jealous! >< poor Taemin. he has to suffer in school. I bet he has to handle a lot of stress >< he looks so depressed, unbubbly, and not his usual self on stage >< omo, I hope he's alright. he should know that he has shinee members, his fans, and the whole sm company behind him! TAEMINNIE HWAITING! <3

i would like to transport my self there right now, and SQUISHTHOSEEFFINGCOCKROACHES grrr.

id like to call on the whole SMTown army to kick richard simmons. or something. or get heechul to go blow a basket TT

btw, Taemin's school is in Gangnam, apkujeong. really near SM Entertainment building. convenient, much? D:

LOL, yea, Taemin should call on his SMtown sunbaes to kick those immature little kids' richard simmons lol.

Seriously, i didnt think things lik bullying still exist, they make it lik it comes straight out of a manga or drama or sumthing. Poor Taemin.

Guest ciel09

are those bullies crazy?

arent you suppose to feel proud that someone that has so much talent studying in the same school as you.

dumb richard simmons.

Guest Hershey Kisses

why?! omg that's so sad! he seemed all depressed but he usually looks so cheerful! i hope they stop because those people are just mean!

Guest j.saranghae

hey, its not taemin's fault that everytime he goes to skool, theres like billions of ppl waiting for him for pix and stufff.

pooor taemin.. if i was there, i'd cheer him up and not let him cry

its not worth crying cuz bullies are big fat jerks!

Guest Kdrama_luvr

I feel sorry for him and other celebrities when they have to

face harassment. No one can be loved by everyone...

It's unfortunate, but the truth is that celebrities have positive

and negative things happen to them when they're famous.

And this doesn't just happen at school...I mean when celebs

go to the airport or any public place, they'll face both fans

(respectful and some obsessed) and anti-fans!

Maybe it's just me, but doesn't it make sense to just be

home-schooled or go to a private school? It's obvious that

things like this will happen.

Archived