Guest kiwipassion

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sakurapikuseru

My blogs are:
Blogspot
Tumblr
Even though I've had my blog for a while, I'm only really starting to get into it now that I have more to write about and better editing skills and everything...I'd love it if I could get some new followers and everything! :D and I'll follow everyone back as well~~~Just click the follow button in the top of the blog - it looks like the tumblr follow button - THANKS guys! <3

Guest doll face

lucksmygame.blogspot.com
trying to use my camera more often now that it's finally here, so this is a really loosely themed personal blog.
it's ranging from my daily life to little obsessions of mine: food, hauls, my art, deco, and that sort.

I'm still messing with the layout of it but I don't think I'm going to make one from scratch anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest EtherealX

My blog is junjun-x.blogspot.com

Just redid the layout, and deleting the old posts~

It's mostly a glance into my life; anything from reviews, to traveling (I do travel a lot, haha~), to just random things. c: I may be blogging about art later too~ c:

Archived