How To Get Moon Crescent Eyes

Guest dlbxd

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest darling

There are makeup techniques that people mentioned here that could help, but it really comes down to the shape of your eyes naturally.. If they're big and round naturally instead of crescent shaped, there's really no way to change it completely without cosmetic surgery

Guest Cakdel

its genetic. I guess you can try with makeup, but it wont look the same. My friends use a lot of linner on her eye lids to make it look more crescent-shape when she smiles.

Guest YeonCouture

it's mostly due to the surgery i think

because when you think about it, asian eyes are flat from the botton [as in straight, not curved.]

then when tey get the double eyelid surgery it create a curve on the top so then you get that shape.

Guest Flicksityy

it's mostly due to the surgery i think

because when you think about it, asian eyes are flat from the botton [as in straight, not curved.]

then when tey get the double eyelid surgery it create a curve on the top so then you get that shape.

Not trying to be superior, but get your facts right.

It's not always due to surgery.

If it's surgery, then most Cambodians or Filipino people must have had surgery huh? Since most of them 'naturally' have double eyelids.

Guest tofuxx

i think thats just the eye shape.. i have small eyes but when i smile.. my eyes make a moon crescent.. my friends say i have smiling eyes loll

Guest yujun

Ooh I'm into the moon-shaped eyes too. My eyes naturally curve upwards too so I apply my makeup heavier on the bottom outer corners like so: 5165_1232749098985_1236872004_31197.jpg

When I don't, my eyes are really slanty. http://i715.photobucket.com/albums/ww153/irisax/IMG00001.jpg

hmm? i think you look prettier w/o the moon shaped makeup ^^ your natural eyes look pretty! you shouldn't change it ^^ (not against it or anything, but seriously it looks much nicer in the second picture)

she may have moon shaped eyes, but i don't think those pictures are very accurate cuz she's smiling a lot, which will further accentuate the moon shape, i'd prefer pictures where the person isn't smiling to see the real eye shape. i think virtually everyone has moon shaped eyes when they smile a lot.

Guest pinktux101

you can make your eyes look like that if you draw eyeliner at the ends of your eyes and kind of just put it in the corner and shape it downwards if your eye shape goes up.:]

hmm i just realized something O.O

okay i have that moon crescent thing, but my mom always teases me saying that my double eye lid looks like single because it's so tucked in...

maybe its because of your eye lids O.o

like.. you know how that "rounded eye" effect is created by "obvious" double eye lids? i guess when double eye lids go too far in, they become moon-crescent shaped..

seriously, I never knew that was desirable cus my mom always teases me about having "inner double eye lids" because she has that "rounded outter double eye lids"...XP

Guest amity

It looks like you have your eyes wide open. The girls in the pictures are squinting the bottom of their eyes. I have crescent moon eyes I just noticed xD

Guest matilda-san

Uhmm for those whose saying its impossible to have that kind of eyes,

i disagree i personally done it with the use of make up.just what like others said

you just have to put eyeliner on top lids extend it follow the downward curve

then puts also eyeliner on your lower lids extend it also,connect the intersecting line

it'll form a V shape then fill it with blackliner then pat a yellow or any skintone color

under your eye(in a straight manner) to give it a clean look. nwei just sharin coz i did it

and achieve the moon crescent eyes using make up.

Guest anjuu62

My eyes are more rounded like yours.. I tried this out for a day, it kind of worked? I just drew another line on my bottom.

3.jpg

1.jpg

Guest dlbxd

yeaa ive been trying that method recently but the eyeliner always ends up smudging thro out the day and it just makes me look like i have bags lol. and it looks kinda weird to have a blob of black at the edge of my eyes. maybe i can get someone to make a tutorial on utube for a more natural look~

Guest Lily.

tutorial of the make up anyone? :/ these descriptions help a lot but what i'm imagining right now is smudgeyness. pics of how it looks on people not smiling and teh result of smiling would help

• 2 years later...

yea..instead of flicking your eyeliner up, you have to extend it downward. I do that with my eyes, so it looks moonshaped. But the only thing though is that your eyes have to be a certain shape to begin with in order for it to look natural.

Line the top of your eye and naturally extend it outwards (just following the shape of your eye). If the extended part slopes downward really heavily, then this makeup trick will work. If the extended part is only slightly downward or mostly straight..then this makeup trick prob wont look too good on you...

Small drawing....the grey part is where you should draw your eyeliner

6.jpg

Try lining your eye the way girls will in gyaru tutorials to enlarge their eys. My eyes may not be as slanty as yours, but I can get that moon shape by following the way they line their eyes.

Kinda like this: eyeliner-1.png

Archived