Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

Guest jjsweeter0211

Photo: [sport donga news] SongJoongKi will use “A wider field of view to be the face of the world ”...
tumblr_mk1orxysEJ1s6dr3co1_1280.jpg

via: http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20130321/53882133/3
translate by Maple_Ki Aile

[News] Song Joong Ki is now carefully choose his next work, if no suitable drama or movies, he will go to army

2013032208174866190_1.jpg

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2013032208174866190&type=1&outlink=1
translate by Maple_Ki Aile

Guest jjsweeter0211

New CF-  SongJoong Ki & Han Hyo Joo  _ ACUVUE  30 second
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBpNYzepark&feature=player_embedded

cr to uploader
viewimage.php?id=sjk&no=29bcc427b68177a1viewimage.php?id=sjk&no=29bcc427b68177a1

cr to DC

Guest MGYlove

Annyeong chingu deul
class="blog_h2 entry-title"[NEWS] News about Song Joongki’s visit to UAE.

From Korea, with love

Prior to the international recognition of K-pop star Psy featuring 4Minute member Hyuna, the ‘Hallyu Wave’ had been garnering fans from across the world since the time social media websites such as Youtube rose up the popularity ladder.
Besides music, Korean sitcoms and movies have also set their own fan base with subtitles and dubs, attracting viewers of all ages and nationalities. The Middle East, notably the UAE, is not far behind in this cultural phenomenon.

Last Thursday, around thousand fans from across the Emirates made their way to Abu Dhabi to welcome Korean actor Song JoongKi at Zayed University. He was there to attend the university’s special screening of his recent hit movie, A Werewolf Boy. The film, in which JoongKi plays the lead role, premiered in the Toronto International Film Festival 2012 and climbed the box office charts to become one of the most successful Korean melodramas of all time.

579892_476691859052628_1191853935_n.jpg

The movie-screening and signing event was sponsored by Medical Korea, an organisation under the Korea Health Industry Development Institute (KHIDI), hosted by King Sejong Institute at Zayed University, and supported by the Korean Embassy in the UAE.

Hordes of fans, largely consisting of Emiratis, displayed hand-made banners and signs written in Korean to express their love and support for the 27-year-old heartthrob, who is currently an honorary ambassador of medical tourism in Korea.

After the screening, a lucky few from the audience won a chance to meet the actor on stage through a raffle as well as receive his autograph and snap a memorable photo.

In an exclusive backstage interview with City Times, JoongKi said he was amazed at the popularity of Korean pop culture in the UAE.

“I didn’t know much about the Middle East or the UAE. I’d read a book about this area before coming here. I’d heard there are many things to take care of, including how to behave and interact with females here. To my surprise, a lot of people were very open and welcoming, even more than Korean fans,” he beamed.

The actor was also surprised at the audience’s ability to comprehend Korean, as they responded to his questions in the same language.

“I was amazed that they (fans) know so much about k-pop, dramas and movies, as well as the series I’ve acted in. I still find it unbelievable, and that they understand Korean; it’s a pleasant surprise,” he said.

JoongKi rose to fame through his role as a mischievous character Gu Yongha in the 2010 drama series Sungkyunkwan Scandal, and later landed his first TV leading role in the 2012 melodrama The Innocent Man in 2012. He was also part of a comedic variety show called Running Man and hosted several music shows as an MC.

“To my fans in the region, first I want to say thank you. I am thankful for the way fans have welcomed me. And now that I see how much Middle East fans are interested in Korean dramas and movies, it’ll be nice to have more chances to come back to the UAE and learn more about the region so I can meet fans more sincerely. Thank you very much again for warmly welcoming me,” he concluded.

Song JoongKi is the first Korean actor to have visited the UAE and fans are looking forward to seeing more South Korean celebs in the near future.

Credit:  khaleejtimes.com

korea.com