At Your Best, What Celebrity Do You Resemble?

Guest siyeon

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wlimilk

I've been told that I look like Rain with eyes more leaned towards Hyori's smile. But I'm not too sure yet if that's a good thing because I'm a girl. But hey, he's hot so I'm not complaining much.

---Wooyoung.

Guest rogueeex

When I was younger, I was told by my parents that I looked like Park Shinhye.. .____. ..

and apparently now I resemble Crystal Liu/Liu Yifei. :|

Guest vietbaby_

I've been told from people that I look like a mix of goo hyesun & jiyeon from t-ara.

Eh, I have yet to believe it.

Guest CrissyFails

Due to my dark features, pale skin, loads of makeup, and ecclectic sense of fashion, I am often compared to Kat Von D. When I bother putting in my extensions.

KatVonD.jpg

I only wish I had that many tattoos. :P

Guest milkydonut

uhh idk.. i don't think i look like anybody famous xD

but...there was one time 2 people told me i looked like taeyang from big bang LOLOL.

I DO NOT. roflmao, but they seemed to really think so -__-" & they were all "if you were a guy/had a mohawk you'd totally look like taeyang!"

yeah, it was an annoying experience... but i think they probably were just talking about

the "smiley eye" resemblance since i do kinda have smiley eyes and tae yang does too..? o_o

but yeah..IM NOT A GUY D: and... they could have just said i looked like tiffany from snsd

or something..i think that would have been closer seeing that SHE'S A GIRL <_<

Guest YeonCouture

when i first created my 411 on soompi, a lot of people told me i looked like Lexy.

one day, on the bus, this random guy comes up to me and asked me if i was Zhang Ziyi...that was awkward.

people around me, including my SO, told me i reminded them of Lee Da Hae in My Girl...

but i think it has to do with her bubbly personality in the drama.

now, whenever i submit a picture to myheritage...i always over a 90% match with Ueto Aya

ueto.png

errr...but none of these celebs look alike...T_T" so its a bit confusing.

I remember I saw your makeup tutorial a LONG time ago and my first thought was that you looked exactly like Gong Hyo Jin! :P

Can anyone find a Korean celebrity match for me?

Sorry for the big pictures -.-

30257_1430852405471_1057709720_1249231_1218908_n.jpg

25535_1393300786704_1057709720_1162679_3915063_n.jpg

Guest MyKoreanChopsticks

I Think i've got Lee Hyori's face shape, eyebrows & lips.

Bubzbeauty's Nose

Shun Oguri's Eyes

Basically i look East-Asian O_o Which is funny because sometimes i look Asian and sometimes i look Latin :S (Im not Latin btw)

Guest yangri

SM ent said I looked like younger BoA, friends said I looked like Yuna from Final Fantasy. That is, before I got fattt :I

Guest flowerbomb_95

according to myheritage, i look like 80 percent kim tae hee?

idk how to post the collage on here tho...

hahaa if only i actually did look like her

Guest ms cowie

Your average Asian celebrity. I have no idea.

Actually I was in this art store in Shanghai a week ago and the dude who works there said I look like some Chinese actress I can't remember the name of.

That was a helpful and good contribution to this thread. Cough.

Guest luhlily

I've been told I resemble Michelle Kwan and Cathy Nguyen, the youtube singer. Although honestly, I think I may have looked like Cathy a little bit with an old haircut, but now, I don't think I look like her at all. xD

Guest -minchee-

My parents think I look like Toni Gonzaga, who is a Filipino star.

Some people thought I looked like Luna from f(x).

I could see that I have some features that look similar, but I wish I actually did have their looks xD

Guest andi.usagi

I've had people tell me I look like Nakama Yukie.

normal_1151148619.jpg

I've also heard Nakashima Mika.

6ew1gtv.jpg

Yeah right! I wish... I always get pegged as a Japanese celeb, which I think is strange considering that I'm more Chinese than Japanese (though I do have both in me).

Archived