At Your Best, What Celebrity Do You Resemble?

Guest siyeon

Guest cheerydumdum

my brother and some other girl said that i look ever so slightly like myolie wu. both times it was when i had makeup on. i probably only look slightly like her at a certain angle. :P

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Koutarou

Tiffany of SNSD... You know those "smiling eyes" that she's really famous for? Yeah, I have those.

Whenever I take a selca of myself with my eyes like that, it's just like whoa.

Guest sweetiexpie098

My guy friend once told me I look like TaeYeon from SNSD xD and that was before I started to wear makeup.

Now that I do, he never mentioned it ever again lmfao! :P

But I know I never even looked like TaeYeon in the first place! ahaha I wish tho...I'm like 1000x uglier.. <_<

And idk why he ever said I did look like her...maybe the eyes? hmm idk..

Guest a r a c h e r r y .

Some people say I look like UEE from the side.

I've gotten BoA before too.

On the myheritage thing, the most I get is Kim Hee Sun, BoA, and Lee Hyo Ri.

I got Park Bom once too from someone.

Hahah now that I think about it, this really boosts my self esteem. xD

Guest geniefortheworld

I've gotten several Korean and Japanese celebrities before but I really doubt them

I got Jonghyun and Key resently. No it doesnt bother me because they are beautiful guys.

Please tell me who I resemble. Thank you.

pic in sig.

Guest KpopSweety

Okay, on a more serious note [chun li joke aside]

Do I look like anyone? Nobody has ever told me I looked like anyone xP

Erm, well a fat woman at taco bell kept ranting on how I looked like the girl from the Ring.. very meanly, like kind of side "whispering" to the guy next to her except talking REALLY LOUD so everyone in the restaurant heard ;_;

I hope she drowned in her hot sauce.

picpic.jpgpicpic2.jpg

btw, some of you guys are absolutely stunning o;

I don't know if you think so but I think you look like Krystal SNSD's Jessica's younger sis ^_^

Guest lollienoodles

well i posted in another thread i was told that i looked like katie holmes, just with wayy bigger eyes D:

i was like siff ! that girl is HOT ! haha and my face is chubby and hers isnt.. really..

yeah and ive also been told that i look like vanessa hudgens because our cheek and mouth areas are similar.

Guest Veeneee

i have yet to find my "celebrity" that looks similar to me, maybe im just unique :D

but i have been matched up with animals before.. stupid friends >.<

i know its teasing for fun, but stilll...

i have tried the celebrity match up thing on heritage website, but the thing is messed up, it just picks out all the asian celebrities and then say im 73% like "insert famous person name"

some of you honestly look so much like your celeb,!!

Archived