At Your Best, What Celebrity Do You Resemble?

Guest siyeon

Guest sugarcube

The only celeb people have ever said I looked like is Iman (the supermodel). I'm a bit lighter and a little shorter but I do see the resemblance. I hope I can look as fierce & flawless when I get to her age!

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lammington

The only celeb people have ever said I looked like is Iman (the supermodel). I'm a bit lighter and a little shorter but I do see the resemblance. I hope I can look as fierce & flawless when I get to her age!

You lucky devil! Iman's face is practically flawless!

Guest ginnytan208945

@ginnytan208945

OMG OMG, IMO, YOU LOOOOOK SO ALIKE WITH SOMEONE FROM SNSD ( heh, sorry, I'm noob at SNSD. )

You look like her at 0:32 of this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-k7farHhOg

( sorry for caps )

And I look like.. Jolin Tsai and Joey Yung. ( all i could rememeber )

umm...she's yuri. thanks its a huge compliment.! i really wished i looked like her!!! (continues dreaming) and about xiao xun thanks for helping! uc least year i played katie leung so this year is really hard! i would really love to play yuri! but i think my classmates will think i'm korea biased. so if u think i look like any other star please do help! i have to decide sooon!

here a few more:

Image248.jpg

Image225.jpg

Image244.jpg

THANKS IN ADVANCE AND TO THE SOOMPIERS THAT HELPED ME!

Guest ephemeral.

The girl from the grudge... lol. That's before I cut myself some bangs.

Also, Mulan. LOL. That's after I cut my hair short, and my tomboy personality helps.

I tell myself secretly that I kinda look like Seungyeon from Kara to feel better.

I mean, I think we have the same smiling eyes. No however... :'D

Guest !annaaA.

aaah

i haven't seen anyone who i think i look similar to ._.

(picture/yt account in 411)

i just get 'that girl from the grudge'

'cause obviously all asians look like her ¬___¬

I've gotten BoA in the past, but that was from my Caucasian friends who can't differentiate between Asian faces. -_-;

When I smile/laugh I get Tiffany and Lee Hyori a LOT, because of our chinky eyes but only when I smile/laugh am I told that I resemble them.

Honestly, I don't think I resemble any of the celebs I've gotten compared to.

I have a generic-looking face. :/

• 2 weeks later...
Guest stuntdragon

my friend says that tae yang's face is softer and mine's is more defined/sharp

me...sleeping, sorry i was webcamming

41979266.jpg

21142659.jpg

tae yang

tae-yang-3.jpg

Guest LeahB

lol, its hard for me, i'm half, so i dont look like any asian celebrities or caucasian...

some of my friends say i look like audrey hepburn? that would be amazing b/c she's one of my biggest idols.

Guest Aimiko

If I had a more oval face, maybe smaller nose, perhaps thinner lips, I think that I could pass off looking like Jessica from SNSD. xD

I DON'T LOOK LIKE ANYONE! WHOOT WHOOT.

C: When I was a kid, I had Taemin's smile though... o__O;; There's this one picture the year book committee is using and it was taking during my seventh birthday... I was tilting my head and the smile screamed TAEMIN.

Sometimes when I 'smile with my eyes' I look like Tiffany, too... but it depends on my hair. (Side-swept fringe, short bangs).

I think we all look slightly like another person in this world - but when it comes to it, we're all unique. And that's one beautiful thing about this world... and our God, if you believe in Him!

Guest maha_love

i think there is no point in this thread if peole just post photos of the celebrity they look like without their own photo to proove it;

Guest Beertje

A few people told me I look like the bollywood actress Rani Mukherjee (:

I didn't know who she was so I googled her up.. and I must say that I'm flattered that they think I look like her n_n

rani_mukherjee.jpg

rani-mukherjee-2081-rani_photo1.jpg

ranimukherjeeranimukerj.jpg

6hi5vq.jpg

Guest kitkat.

my friends tell me i look like jiyoung of kara. maybe it's because of my cheeks. haha. :lol:

if it's personality-wise, my friends say i have a similar personality to taeyeon.

Archived