At Your Best, What Celebrity Do You Resemble?

Guest siyeon

Guest Rockette

Bah I don't know who I look like, I'll repost my pics once I've gotten better quality looking ones, my phone camera is crappy >.<

Some have said either Kim Ah Joong, Jeon Ji Hyun and some other celebrities I haven't even heard of.

-Rockette

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest princessleenie

maybe 3 years ago there were like 2 or 3 people that said i looked like rainie yang and i had no clue who she was so they told me to watch devil beside you and they also said the way i act is somewhat similar to her in the movie. I did not think we had any similarities aside from the dot we both have near our eye except mines smaller and i definitely hope i dont act like how she does in the movie...

Guest dellcomputer

I was looking through some of my pictures from late 2008, and i've notice that i kinda look like Yoon Eun Hye O.o and then i found similar photos to mine of her on the internet.

Right now my hair is shoulder length, and when i style it a little wavy and i wear a sleeveless shirt i look like Kim Hyun Joon from SS501. EVEN THOUGH I'M A GIRL!

haha you do look like her....esp the mouth area......the features are kind of similar....just that her eyebrows are straighter

Guest MeriendaTime

ok, so i was able to take a picture of my whole face ;D

so you guys tell me, who do i resemble? ;o

http://tinypic.com/r/2is9oix/5

im just really curious.rofl.

I think you look a bit like Inoue Mao. Not a lookalike exactly, but if you told me you guys were sisters I would believe you. I think it's your mouth or something. Ierno.

Guest lixu08

well when i put black eyeliner and dark eye shadow on i look kinda like nicole scherzinger from the pussycat dolls. :blush:

my mum has even told me i look like angelina jolie but i think thats going a little too far...

Guest poopoo

LOL the denzel washington one.

i get ayumi before she went to SM and lost her cuteness and nicole richie...who i think is ugly but yeah not too crazy about it but its a compliment i guess. since theyre celebs.

Guest JJangJae

Vietnamese people (well, just every single family member I have) say I look like singer Duong Trieu Vu from Paris by Night. Koreans say I look like Eunhyuk from Super Junior

Guest MikkiNe

^ Thats adorable :D

I look abit like Janice Man when my skin is on the paler side but during the summer I get so tan, Janice's features are abit more sharp than mine - I still have abit of baby fat :/ and she's just plain gorgeous

Guest Alice16uy

i've been told i look like ariel lin it's probably bc we both have a small face....but that's it lol.

ariel lin

1473102740l.jpg

me

40706137.jpg

Archived