At Your Best, What Celebrity Do You Resemble?

Guest siyeon

Guest Tiffa_xx

I got Leah Dizon before (even though she's 10x more gorgeous ><)

and Magi-bon plenty of times (hopefully they mean only when she doesn't open her mouth) LOL xD

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest heels.over.head

When I was little, people used to think I was the girl from the Pepsi commercials. By the time I was in my early middle school years, people would say I looked like Lindsay Lohan before she dyed her hair blonde and became a total alcoholic.

Guest marasshi

I was told I looked a little like Olga Kurylenko after I said that I wanted to get my hair cut just like hers in Quantum of Solace. We have the same face shape so I guess it works. She's really pretty anyway so I felt happy. LOL

Guest *frutti

I've had four people tell me that I look like Lara from Nan Quan Mama, and it's made me sometimes believe that I really do look like her, haha. BUT the thing is, she's half Russian and half Taiwanese, while I'm full Taiwanese....LOL so we're not even the same ethnicity!

my friends said i resemble the asian version of nicole richie o.O ahjdfkidifhf

also

i had a pic of park bo ram on my wall , and my aunty walks in and is like is that you, also my family friend which i haden't seen in years walks in and said is that picture of you.

there like, you look like her. and i'm like.WHAT!! she's like way pretty.gahaha. I'm not even korean.

Guest Miki_Moon

If I look really, really hard I kind of look like Emma Watson. But not much. I was told I looked like a female version of Johnny Depp once. Strange, but I took it as a compliment. XD

Guest MIKI♥

two guys in my school said i looked like kang min kyung from davichi =____=

they must be deluded or something XD

Guest Imboredthatsnotfun

I don't get told I look like people alot. The only one that I've heard more than once is Kristin Kreuk, who plays Lana in Smallville. To be honest, this is stupid to me, because people just say it because we're a simular mix. (We're both Eurasian.) it's like me saying to an Asian person, oh, you're Asian, you look like Lucy Liu.

Guest plumplum

Nakama Yukie and Veerle Casteleyn.

You guys know the Cats (the musical) video? She played Jemima. She's an actress in musicals. We looked a lot alike before I got braces...

Guest rainparade

Most people say I resemble Son Dambi which is a great honor since she is so gorgeous.

If only I can resemble her height as well...hahaha

Guest fishy<3

Hey guys ^____________^ !!

Aw everyone here is so cute >w< ..

Sadly i've been called girly boy ever since i was 10 T_T

but do any of you ladies care to match my celb perhaps ? :x

Me: (Ahh shield your eyes!! )

http://i42.tinypic.com/2i6jcxf.jpg

You look like Taemin from Shinee, to me at least.

taemin17283.jpg

Guest angeliquelle

I've been told that my facial structure resembles that of ANGELABABY's, but that is SUCH an honor because she's incredibly gorgeous. She's seriously like a living doll

angelababyjpg7.th.jpg

Guest aaircrash

um...sometimes people tell me I look like Koharu Kusumi (Hello!Project). I don't think I fully agree with this...but maybe? lol.

Guest ilovethatpanda

This is a very nice, neat thread.

Well, my mom says i look like
SUNYE
from Wonder Girls.

I don't think so, but my friends agree too. Probably because of the same hair style we both had.

And, my sister says that I look like Wooyoung, but a girl version.

She thinks i'm turning into him, because I like
LOVE
Wooyoung a lot.

Ahha, you gotta love my sister (:

Just imagine Wooyoung with Sunye's hair during the This Babo days.

But i don't have her hair anymore, and I gained a few, so that's old new now.

Guest pocketsoul

On the internet, I've been told NUMEROUS times that I look like Soo Young from SNSD, Ayumi Hamasaki, or Hwang Bo.

In real life, I've been told on two separate occasions that I look like Hyori and Melissa Reyes. I don't understand either of these comparisons because I'm not tan, and I don't exude any kind of ~sexy~ appeal, hahah.

Guest jalx3

hehe. ive been told that i look like kristin kreuk from smallville.

ga eul from boys over flowers.

Seung Yeon from girl group kara.

and cho from harry potter? i dont know if thats her name xD

i dont know, you guys tell me? heres a picture:

http://tinypic.com/r/v4cio7/5

sorry its not my whole face >.<

Archived