[movie 2009 - Upcoming] And Us / Breakfast At Tiffany's 티파니에서

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Ha Jeong Woo, Soo Ae

Movie: And Us (working title) / Breakfast at Tiffany's (literal english title)

Revised romanization: Tipanieseo Ajimeul

Hangul: 티파니에서 아침을

Director: Yoon-ki Lee

Writer: Suk-yeon Lee

Producer:

Cinematographer:

Release Date: November, 2009

Runtime:

Language: Korean

Plot

"Breakfast at Tiffany's" is about a man and woman who are both emotionally scarred from past relationships.

Ha-won (Jung-woo Ha) is a Japanese-Korean who couldn't accept long term love. Consequently, he abandons his life in Tokyo and flies to Seoul. He works as a model. Mi-su (Su-Ae) is a simple & cheerful person, but haunted by her past relationship. Through communication Ha-won and Mi-su once again start to appreciate love.

Cast

Jung-woo Ha - Ha-won

Su-Ae - Mi-su

Guest jival

one of the best collaborations with both strong actor and actress it will be nice to watch this art . but also I m looking forward to watch Su Ae's other movie LİKE FİREWORKS LİKE BUTTERFLİES ALL MY RESPECTS FOR HER.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest riehae

Wow. I'm really looking forward to this.

I love SA so much....

She is a really great actress.

Another movie.

So many movies to look forward to this 2009 and it's just halfway through.

I'm so excited.

Guest daulism

oh. i thought it was going to be like the book~ oh well. still pretty interesting, i'll keep tabs on this :)

Two wonderful actors getting together is reason enough for looking forward to this but add in a love story too? I can't wait. I've yet to see Ha Jung Woo's works but I've heard so many good things about him whereas I'm a huge fan of Soo Ae's and cannot wait to see her back on the screen.

I, too, am looking forward to her other piece "Like Fireworks Like Butterflies".

Archived