Steph LINA Sunday DANA ♡

Guest 41120

Guest 41120

Please do not redistribute these outside of Soompi.com!

Credits: UN:SPEAKABLE (CSJH International Fanbase)

These are pictures of the SM girl group, Cheon Sang Ji Hee (Also known as TSZX and TJCK.), camwhoring in Japan. A couple of the pictures were taken while they were in the studio recording their upcoming fourth Japanese single, juicy LOVE. The reggae styled fourth single is set to release in July. CSJH is currently promoting their third Japanese single, Sweet Flower, and it recently got onto the best sellers list at the Japanese Tower Records. The acappella quartet has been receiving much attention which is said to be due to their impressive live vocals which many mainstream girl groups lack. CSJH will continue to focus on Japan, but they have confirmed that they will return to Korea to perform at the SMTOWN Summer Concerts.

LINA (JiYeon.) & Sunday.

unspktszx569qc.gif

unspktszx539ul.gif

unspktszx550pj.gif

unspktszx547ft.gif

Stephanie the dancing queen & Sunday.

unspktszx577pf.gif

DANA & LINA (JiYeon.).

unspktszx591le.gif

DANA.

unspktszx581ok.gif

Bonus: CSJH being featured in a Japanese magazine.

From left to right: Sunday, LINA (JiYeon.), DANA & Stephanie.

unspktszx469iz.jpg

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nofear11877

awww... they're so adorable. :wub: :wub: :wub: but where and what were steph and sunday doing? :unsure: were they in a dressing room or something? :phew: and dana biting her nails? :blink::lol: but what can i do... no matter what they do... i luv these girls... :D

Guest makemyday

cool.. i love these girls.. steph and lina the most

i'm with you on that one :)

they're my two favorites

Guest o_selina_o

they are sooooo pretti!! <33 the pic of just dana looks realli dodgy XD i love lina and stephanie the most ^^

Guest CaLvIn_n_HoBbEs

not a HUGE fan of csjh...but i think they're a group of pretty and cool girls! the pics are all cute =]

Guest Saarah's LULLABY

My friend used to go to school with Sunday in Korea, & she was a total richard simmons to people.

Guest alicechan

My friend used to go to school with Sunday in Korea, & she was a total richard simmons to people.

Your friend or sunday? I always knew Sunday was a sweet person. :huh:

Anyways, I love CSJH! Especially stephanie. I love all of them too, of course haha. :)

Guest EMPIRE

i think dana is really cute and lina is really pretty...like some of their songs and i dont think stephanie is all that pretty...

Archived