Glee

Guest leongfun

Guest asiancutie

I love this show so much. at first i didn't think that i was even going to like this show, but now i have to watch it every Tuesday.

• Replies 926
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PB&Banana

Loved the episode and can't wait for the upcoming ones.

My favorite part would the Boy is mine scene brings back memories and I really like Santana's voice.

I found it weird seeing Kurt kiss Britney because it was an awkward moment for him but I loved his reconciliation with his dad because their relationship is so heartwarming to watch.

Guest yokemun

love this show...

like everyone else, i really hope jessie could stay as a regular in this show!!

he n rachel are so much more better than fin with rachel..

i personally love Ep.17 than the Madonna's episode..to me it was kinda boring, i guess maybe because out of all the songs they sang, i only knew 4 Minutes..*notafansofmadonna* yup...lol

can't wait for the next episode!!!

Guest je_amourx

I was sort of bored with last night's episode ...

Kurt trying to 'man' up with Brittney was funny and weird

Mercedes and Puck ... hmmm. She's moving away from the 'unpopular' group.

I look forward to seeing NPH, though!

oh i finally caught up with the new episodes, boy, it had been so hard trying to avoid this thread for the fear that there might be spoilers, but omg!!! glee is back, i missed it so much.

"bad reputation" is so far my favourite, i haven't laughed so hard in a long time.

i wasn't expecting a jazz no. from the last episode, i absolutely heart that song, though usually i don't really like puck, i thought he was incredibly adorable during the performance.

oh that jesse guy is cute, and he can sing, and dance. but i am still rooting for finn x rachel :P

i havent watch the full episode last night :(

its weird to see Kurt making-out with Brittney and trying to be a MAN :wacko:

i love the scene where Kurt and his dad have this talk..its really touching,

you can see how proud he is of him and accepts Kurt no matter what gender he is.. :wub:

Puck & Mercedes?!? dating?!? :unsure:

hopefully i can watch the encore of this epi on sunday....

The last scene with Rachel and Finn's friend was very heart-warming.

I neeed Rachel and Finn together. I kind of flipped when I saw Jesse in the preview (I still think he's scheming..haha) but I'm being super biased!

Kurt is so cute. I was laughing so hard when he was singing the song in a "manly" way

Finn's friend almost made me cry.

And that country song Kurt was trying to sing...HAHAHAHAHAHA.

That was too funny...and when his dad walked in on him making out with Brittany he was just like...UHHH.

..In a way I'm kinda glad that they chose Miley Cyrus's song to butcher up over somebody else's

Guest marasshi

The Lady is a Tramp number was awesome. Especially compared to the horrible performances on AI during Sinatra week (yeah, Sinatra recorded a version of that song too). -__-

Guest PatrickWolf

I ABSOLUTELY love Glee haha

I remember my friend telling me she liked Glee just

not the singing in it haha

Guest chungmah.

I ABSOLUTELY love Glee haha

I remember my friend telling me she liked Glee just

not the singing in it haha

Glee's all about the music relating to their problems. So uhh okay. :lol:

Guest jdramaholic

Jesse's girl = pure genius

I really love this show

Yes, me too! I love that song and Finn's expression so much.

Love Finnocence and Rachel! Can't wait to see the next episope.

Guest spuddevaughn

the writers of Glee really do read what the fans are saying online. I remember people writing about wishing Idina Menzel be a guest in the show and how she would be perfect as Rachel's mom...and tonight's episode revealed she is Rachel's mom!

was watching Artie do a flash mob dance at the mall...got a shock of seeing a Jollibee store in the background...LOL!

I felt like the episode was particularly unexciting. Then again most of Glee has been like that recently. I think the only thing that stuck with me is I finally found out the Other Asian's name: Mike Chang haha. Next week is Gaga... I don't know how I feel about that...

Guest meirryohnn

Am I the only one that thought tonight's episode was boring...?

I'm a gleek 8D but I fast forwarded A LOT of scenes. S:

I'm kinda glad that the financial issue is *somewhat?* back though.

Archived