everytime he does something cute i just want to pinch his cheeks xD

yekyung's in love too ^O^

waaayyyy in love.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awe that was harsh tellign her she was adopted through a letterrrrrr -___-

but i love how she still has the courage to live on and it hasnt changed who she is at alll

and im glad shes starting to realize yuhwan's worth to her ^^

Guest liltoazndevil

seeduk is really weird whats going on with him anyways

showing up everywhere

jungroo is too mean to seunghoo

i mean he's so cute and loves her too

post soon and thanks for the pm

Guest lalalasupp

-0- how does jungroo know him?!?!?! ahh im confused

ahaha

xD

thanks for updating ^_^ update soon i hope! puwaha

Guest tainted.skies

Ahh.. It's so sad~ I don't understand why JungRoo would choose SeeDuk over YeKyung =T It's still so sad that she found out that her parents were passed away. Awwiies, SeungHoo is in love :3 But it's sad that he's hurt by JungRoo :0 A little kid's experiencing love already. I almost cried when SeungHoo was so sad and just imagining the look on his face being so hurt made me want to cry ;0 Haha, thanks for the PM~

Guest B0B0*

MOREEE !!! >___< You finally updated too ^o^

I think I was just being impatient . . . Like always >_>

Awww I betcha stupid SungHwan broke poor YeKyung's heart. T_T That bum. And them SeeDuk actually fell in love with her while she was with SungHwan and something like that . . . Hahaha YEAH.

Anywho, YuHwan<3 He's sooo caring now ^_^ Whenever it's YuHwan, YeKyung, and SeungHoo, I think of a lovely family together on an outing. Mwahahahahahaha that would be SO adorableee~!! ^___^

Aww personal life problems suck -_- Feel better kkkkk? (: Yas you shall because you have awesome readers LIKE ME! Mwahahaha I kid I kid.

Update whenever you can; I shall be waiting<3

Guest FREAKY_ALTOIAN

i love it i love it..although...everytime it says YUHWAN..it reminds me of ricky..hahah and i cant imagine ricky doing these things..bleggghh ^_^ o jeez...why is seeduk there?!?!? and why is jungroo being so mean!!!!! >.<

o and can you pm me?? or wait..do you update this when you update SOG?? well if you update them at the same time no need to PM ill just find it~ less trouble for you~ :D

Guest c3n8g

What a sweet chapter, it wasn't heart wrenching as the last one... I wonder if the ajumma knows that seeduk is also in that room... I can't believe she left the ice cream... even though it is melty, it's still good.. haha

Guest hunnyl

thanks for the PM!!

aww SeungHoo's in love!!^^thats so cute.... :blush: but how does Jungroo and SeeDuk know eachother..?!?!Jungroo's so mean towards SeungHoo...><post soon..!!cant wait to read the next chapterr^^

Guest t33z3

Wow! Hasn't even been a day yet and you've already got two more pages of comments :lol:

*sigh* How I wish for YeKyung's love life. To have a guy like YuHwan =]

Glad to hear about the boyfriend ;] . WISH ME LUCK! It's my turn! xD

Guest linnienguyen

wow... yekyung is so depressed in this chapter. =(

but it was so sweet how she realized how important yuhwan is to her now! xD

haha seunghoon is in l o v e <3 ;]

wow...everyone is like connected . sreduk & jungroo?

hope u post more soon! & thannnnnnkk yooou for the pm :D

<3ur fic! ^^

Guest mizzochan

Yekyung and Yuhwan are just plain love.

Oh man.

-sniffs- It seems as though Yekyung is finally growing up! ahh The baby girl is falling in love... -feels like an ahjumma-

You write so well, Jenny :] I'm always amazed by your skills, the descriptions, emotion and the way you just bust out these lines that are so profound and hit home. <3

Thanks for sharing your wonderful writing!

Good luck with the rest, I can't wait to read more.

p.s. Seunghoo is sooooooooo cute. :3

Thanks for the PM :DDDD

This chapter should've been meant for Valentine's Day hehe

It's soo cute.

I was smiling the whole time near the end :)

SeungHoo may be too young to be in love but I say LOVE can't be measured by numbers

Now I really want my dongsaengs!!!!

Poor YeKyung

Wait so how does JungRoo know SeeDuk?

Ohh JungRoo, you love SeungHoo too,you just don't know it

Soon you're gonna miss him for every second he's not annyoing you just like your Unnie

You cannot control your heart...

I'm sure a lot of us are wondering to whom that quote that rendered YeKyung's mind belonged to

Can't wait for the next chapter!!!!!

I hope it's not ending soon

thank you<3

Guest dakoreanhamster

awwwwwwww is yekyung going to confess?? because i'm sure yuhwan feels the same way!! aish, they should so get married! hahahaha i wonder if she'll still be afraid of kisses...hmm hahaha seunghoo is so freaking cute! he's in love!! at such a young age!! what the heck is seeduk doing there? that's so weird...

thanks for the pm!!!!

Archived