[N.G] Kissed By You

jenny

WHOOO!! Triple post >=]

but even if the kiss happens, there's so much more that they both have to overcome (*ahem*evil biotches*ahem*)

>____>

<____<

Where?! WHERE?! I'll kill 'em all!! >xP

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sophi.e*

ahhh what's up with all the boys in this fic? =.='

they cause so much trouble. . .tsk tsk.

3 chapters in one post=AWESOME!

thanks for the PM!

Guest jocepi

yay, an update =]

seeduk... who does he need?

at first, I thought he needed Yekyung... but they are siblings =/

so I don't know now...

thanks for the pm and update soon! ^^

hehe.. it's okaaaaaaay.. :D

yeah. it's definitely getting exciting!!!!!!!!!

omg omg..

and who's this jaeho again??

i kinda have a bad memory.

hahahaha

and yekyung and yuhwan were so cute in that scene where the latter scolded yekyung for cussing.

hahahahahhahhahaah.. it's soooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuute!!!!!!!!! :wub:

hahahahhahahah

please update soon... :D

Guest liltoazndevil

i thought there was a lot of drama and

it was starting to calm down

nut bam more and more drama

but i like it

post soon and thanks for the pm

who does seeduk need??O.O yekyung???? he cant hav her tho... they are blood related....

same mother!!!!!!! i m surprise that their mother is still alive..... O.O ..... hmm..... i wonder wat Yuhwan knows... bout that jaeho guy..... hmmmm..... lol well i m glad that Yuhwan has his fingers wrapped aaround yekyung!^^ she wont be running away anymore...^^ and kisses will start coming!!! YAY!!! lol POST SOON!!!! we want kisses!!!!

Guest Sweety_x1

omggg.. Seeduk&Sunghwan are technically her brothers? :o

oh dangg..

wow three chapters! thank you!(:

dang what a lousy aunt -0- lying to Yekyung that her mom was dead..

sheesh. i never really liked that family, but it kinda sucks that their first daughter had died ):

Thank you for the PM(=

Guest linnienguyen

its seems i didnt get a pm for the last update . lol but its okay =]

i was a bit confused but after i read the last update it made sense.

wow... all the secrets are being revealed... so much is going on & still there are things yekyung doesnt know about.

boo!! >:P yuhwan & yekyung would have KISSED if sunghwan hadnt interrupted . >=3

so now seeduk is her brother & her mom is alive. wow... so unexpected. x]

i have a feeling seeduk loves yekyung! thats y he is feeling depressed and sinned. its totally wrong!! they are blood related!! thats juss weird.

still waiting for that KISS to happen!!!

please post soon! & thanks for the pm! =]

Guest Yuna N.

There`s something wrong with you Jenny. The day my internet is down is the day you updated T___T

haha <3 nevertheless, i`m glad you updated :)

I`m completely cluless about the whole Jaeho, Aerim, SeeDuk thing... do they both like Aerim? or wait what.

Must reread. Again. ^_^ Or is it... SeeDuk likes YeKyung and Jaeho knows it? And they`re comparing Aerim to YeKyung?

Bahh. Still in the clouds. That thing YuHwan was going to say, "b- alcohol", he was going to say 'bullsh.t' huh? :T hmm.

Another idea of mine: SeeDuk likes HyeJoo!? :o But she`s engaged to his brother (adopted, Sunghwan) so uhh he`s supposed to forget about her?

Hmm, and now i`m making wild assumptions. Definitely not a healthy factor for my curiosity. Hahaha <3

So YeKyung is now Gyo YeKyung? No longer a Su. She gained two brothers and a mother that loves her, she should be happy.

I was a bit annoyed at her though. How she yelled at her mother and disregard sunghwan & seeduk`s feelings.

Thank goodness it was only for a moment :)

But then I`m proud of YuHwan. He`s possibly - no, DEFINITELY - the best boyfriend. YeKyung is super lucky.

Now there`s two things I`m waiting for: THE KISS & all these secrets to reveal :)

60 chapters so far, and 100 in total? so. 40 more to go = a lot more drama, correct? :D

Hmm, onward to more stalking I go! ;) Update soon jenny <3

Archived