少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread 2

Guest zahieyjunki

Guest Eltoshen

Really liking Sooyoung's short hair, even when it's down.

And about the skirt incident: It's fine. I forced my friends to watch it and none of them even noticed it. and they're all perverts, lol

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

moo1304accckkk why ur dream so scary T_T

i hope that wont happen to tiffany

lisa what's the title said? LOL XD

i love how snsd and dbsk being mentioned LOL SNSK "moment" somehow rofl XD

maybe it's looks like it's hurt but maybe not since the gals look comfie lol

whoa ur so sure bout breaking gee sales record lol

Eltoshen WAKAKAKAK that's so funny lol XD

yep me too i love sooyoung's hair too

It's very true and SM stock doing mighty fine right now. Analysts expect SM to continue to do well, with all SM artists doing great especially SNSD.

example recent article SM "Thank you SNSD, DBSK"

Hanteo now:

13,000 !

aaah i see thanks for confirming it ^^

glad to know that SNSD is PART of SM out of deficit and not fans who said it but Analysts ^^

Can anyone help translate the article???

anyway wow just in 1,5hr they got up by 1000copies? @_@

Guest Lishathestain

lol k'citra. man if i put that article up, with the same exact title. i bet people would complain cuz it only says thanks to snsd & dbsk :P

OMG SO HOT SO HOT

29fql34.jpg

c;astagged

i cant wait for my album T___T

lisa hahaha XD if only SM see some "chance" they can make more money by making some AWESOME song with AWESOME duet coughtaesucough rofl XD

well speaking of them as professional singers the duet would be awesome, and can bring LOTS of $$$$$$$$$ too wakakak and not to mention both are the IT boy and girl in their group keke

dang i cant wait for my album T_T when will my friend send it to me T_T

Guest moo1304

LaBelle i hope so,ahh...at first i didn't care with that dream...but when i saw that post...

akh...my mind can't stop thinking about it....

anyways, glad to see their genie still in no.1 on chart...

Guest silis7noy

Can anyone help translate the article???

Sorry I can't do full literal translation but this is what it says roughly

SM entertainment stock have risen as people expect it to have increasing revenues.

On 29th it ended at 4,425 won, which is 14.94% increase from day before. It is due to success of recent albums by Super Junior and Shinee, and the new album by SNSD is already destined to be a success.

Analyst Kim ChangGwon says "For 2nd and 3rd quarters profit was maintained by Super Junior and Shinee's album. In 3rd and 4th quarter SNSD and Boa's albums are expected to give biggest revenue increase for SM"

Entertainment company stocks have been ignored because of unknown profitability but with increasing digital market big firms like SM, YG have grown and changed the industry

--

Hanteo now at 13,700 :)

silis thank you for the translation ^^

i love the words "DESTINED to be a Success" hahahaha

wew it's up so fast >.< i hope it will break Gee's 1st week record

moo1304 noooo dont think bout it too much

the more you think bout it the more it could be happen >.< lol

HERE's SOMETHING BOUT SUNNY & SUNGMIN the CHUNJI DJ AT LALALA SHOW LOL XD

7d58e5109ea23558cb80c4e.jpg

during the interview part on Music Travel LALALA before they (Sungmin & Sunny) sang, one of super junior member said "do you guys see each other alone?" and then Sungmin and Sunny supposedly looked freaked out and then Sungmin was like "we practiced this song when we did radio" but then members were like "when?" Sungmin replied "a year ago" and that made people all weird out. then the interviewer asked if Sungmin saw the movie 'once' before since that's where' falling slowly' came from. Sungmin said he did but Sunny didnt. The interviewer was like 'then you guys should watch it together'

c. snsdchina+xxdeadline

LOL AWWWW SunMin CUUUTTTEEE LOL

Guest mokada32

just figured I'd share this:

some thai cover dance group did a mini cover of Genie in the beginning while moving on to Himnae later:

Guest Senorita_

^^^^ Yeah sales of 7400 on first day is awesome. It's incredible actually. Quite a many female artist albums cannot even sell that much after being on sale for a year! The number seems to be on track to beat Gee's first week sales record.

I think they will break their own record - the sales for Genie looks promising at the moment :) They are the only female artistes to ever sell that much this year. I think there will be many awards given to the girls at the end of the year.

And I can't wait for the 2nd album, I just hope they won't put most of the songs from the mini-albums in it.

Guest silis7noy

Latest Hanteo numbers

15,000 - wow this is an incredible number for 2nd day!

sales is slowing down now but by the end of the day we should hit 16,000. But sometimes there is a surge in the evening when some retailers send late sales numbers so even bigger number is still possible.

The first week sales now looks to approach 30,000 so it will probably beat Gee's record of 23,000

This doesn't mean Genie will sell 100K like Gee because there could be a drop off pattern in the next weeks so we have to wait several weeks to get clearer picture.

Edit: Holy #@$(#($ we just got that surge.

Total Hanteo sales now: 17,400

Guest melody9.

New Chin Chin with Taeyeon~

bf28ed.jpg

-

-

-

-

-

15yarzd.jpg

LMAO thats so funny

aigoo taengoo ahh~

Latest Hanteo numbers

15,000 - wow this is an incredible number for 2nd day!

sales is slowing down now but by the end of the day we should hit 16,000. But sometimes there is a surge in the evening when some retailers send late sales numbers so even bigger number is still possible.

The first week sales now looks to approach 30,000 so it will probably beat Gee's record of 23,000

This doesn't mean Genie will sell 100K like Gee because there could be a drop off pattern in the next weeks so we have to wait several weeks to get clearer picture.

Edit: Holy #@$(#($ we just got that surge.

Total Hanteo sales now: 17,400

seriously its already a huge number since the albums only been released for 1~2 days

and amazing achievment. i dont recokon they can beat gee's record, but yeh we never know. the girls are bond to suprise!

Guest RapuRapu73

^^^

hahah...I <3 her personality. she's too much. lol

seems like she's wearing the same set of slippers form the Genie MV shoot.

Guest KsDreams

^

^ Taengoo, can she get any cuter?

Btw isnt she wearing the same clothes as in the new Hello Baby pictures? and same hair.

Wow 20,500 already? We are breaking the Gee 1st week record for sure and I'm very optimist about the 100,000 as well. It's just a matter of time.

2 days and already 20,000 copies?! SNSD, you're super crazy, and you should be celebrating your butts off that your fans love your music that much. I'm so proud of all the SONEs going out and buying this new album! These numbers are incredible. Gee's numbers were like an all year first week high for a girl group, looks like Genie is about to take that from Gee hahaha ... 100,000 should be nothing at this rate. SNSD, fighting!

Guest fara_diggory

goshhhh...already 20,000+ in only 1 and a half days?....goshhh

that so awesome...

lets target 70,000 for a week, like 10,000 per day...

huhuhu...

i'm so proud of the girls..

proud of sones too..

Archived