少女時代 Girls' Generation (소녀시대) Official Thread 2

Guest zahieyjunki

^

i think the reason not coz her social life lol XD

but more like it's always bout her

if she's bad person i doubt she has so many friends

but instead ppl loving her but antis judging her out of the most ridiculous thing ever

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest redsol

Are people seriously giving her flack for the skirt thing? I don't see what was so bad about it, or how it had anything to do with her it's not like she knew it was going to happen.

Guest baby-swts

Are people seriously giving her flack for the skirt thing? I don't see what was so bad about it, or how it had anything to do with her it's not like she knew it was going to happen.

no, for the skirt thingy incident neitzens are going hard on yoona for that

and for Tiffany they are going hard on her because they think she wasnt wearing any underwear..

you can see her butt through her shorts

^

i think not bout her butt see through but her butt cheek @_@

ppl assume it from the yoona tiffany thingy XD

i think it's just ridiculous how ppl said she's not wearing any just assuming from the yoona's thing

for yoona it's an honest mistake tho, yes she shouldnt do that but then again we dont know what exactly happened

till the point she had to lift the skirt

anyway anyone knows how's Genie's doing on charts?

Guest hyun218

woah !

I enjoy JessTiff very much !

they both live in American for a long time .

and they feel more comfortable when they talk English together !

thks for pics !

Guest Lishathestain

lol people in Korea do know what thongs are right? and wow u know when people are so desperate to find wrongs, they notice small things like that o_O

heck i was too busy watching the performance -_- not their butts.

i mean.. ew. it's ridiculous how they think Fany didn't wear anything inside ajjkdojdaijefpd; :crazy:

anyway anyone knows how's Genie's doing on charts?

yesterday Genie was still all kill.

Guest nightmare.

I'm seriously don't care about the accident. Haha. Anti fans seriously have to do something better than bash our girls.

I bet if they watch the girls trough interview, ggts, fg, mtv snsd and others, they will fall in love with the girls.

GENIE is all kill. hooray for GENIE.

tiffany isn't a loner she has friends. in USA, other artists like Nicole from Kara, and of course her snsd members.

and if you can count sm town as her friends, she has so many friends.

Guest kmelendez12

love the hole 2nd mini album

i just kept playing it again and again

love boyfriend

unexpectedly i kept singing it

About the hole skirt issue is getting out of proportion.

Yoona made a mistake but we dont know the circumstances

So plz stop judging both girls.

It could have been anything.

Love the nine

Power of nine (yuri, yoona, tiffany, taeyeon, seohyun, sunny, sooyoung, hyoyeon, jessica)

remember we all made mistake

lol people in Korea do know what thongs are right? and wow u know when people are so desperate to find wrongs, they notice small things like that o_O

heck i was too busy watching the performance -_- not their butts.

i mean.. ew. it's ridiculous how they think Fany didn't wear anything inside ajjkdojdaijefpd; :crazy:

yesterday Genie was still all kill.

ikr <_< there are many kind of underwear, her butt cheek just happened to had a sneak peek

her short the same short just like hyoyeon and seohyun but her butt maybe bigger lol xD

the stylist/designer not thinking that far

hahaha well im busy watching taeyeon's butt lol XD XD XD joking rofl

yah i saw melon today they're still #1 tho

but idk bout other charts =/

Guest MIZxSUZIExQ

dilfany haha

tiffmistake.jpg

And Tiffany will be on MBC Sunday Oppa Band show in a week or two. Probably YooYungsuk(Day by Day composer) called her he's very fond of the girls. By the way YooYungsuk is my friend's uncle's friend. I'm connected to SNSD hahaha

Hes def. a tiffany fan haha

i was watching oppa band for this week and YooYungSuk asked JungMo(trax) to bring smtown family to their concert and especially Tiffany. :) but he said he wasnt close friend with her. Then SungMin goes I'm close to her.

Then later on the show at the concert YYS asked wheres TIFFANY.

On a radio program he said his fav member was tiffany :)

-------------------------------

lots of people noticed tiffany isnt too happy these day. They say she is having a hard time :(

On the daum talk board it talked about someone experience at 2nd hahaha CF(airport) with tiffany.

fan: take care of your health.

tiffany: thank you. It is just i have lot of things on my mind lately.

Remeber Taeyeon talking about tiffany being the loudest member of the group and worries about her throat or something. One fan said tiffany goes to the hospital at least 3 times a week because of her throat hurts recently. So she has been tired and down alot.

lets go soshi lets go!

fsefdd.jpg

2525EC25258D2525AC2525EC25259C2525A.jpg

5555555.jpg

C0B1C6BCC7D1B4E3BFE4_memento129.jpg

tiffany-and-yoona-2.jpg

yoonfany love <3

^

AAAWWW i hope fany is ok

she does seems so down lately >.<

i hope she's get healthy again

Oh My idk why this whole thing makes me Love YoonFany LOL XD

some ppl took their action in wrong way

they could just say yoona did wrong no need to add things up @_@

the only thing im afraid of is IF the gals got pressured ALOT esp one of them

and couldnt take things up gah i dont even wanna think bout it but im just afraid they take the short "way" >.<

i hope NOT! T_T

Guest silis7noy

Jeez people calm down there's no need for all this talk about the skirt incident. The sleazy reporters made it a big news but It is NOT a "controversy" in Korea. I've explained this before. Only the antis are talking about it on naver, daum etc. Nobody is believing this on normal community sites in Korea. Korean Sones are annoyed but not really worried about this one so relax.

--

The album sales numbers are getting updated hourly on Hanteo now. We sold 7400 yesterday and by end of today sales of 10,000 is expected which would be on par with Gee.

But our girls are not satisfied with matching records they are all about breaking it.

At noon today in Korea the sales number is already at 10500! Watch for updated numbers throughout today!

Edit:

At 1pm KST the number is up at 12000!

Guest Lishathestain

^lol i was just watching that "9 girls and just 1 boy" or wtvr he said. hahahaha cute. boy got good taste ;)

o wow 12000 already? awesomeness. thanks for the update silis7nov!

^

LOL I WANNA GO TO SUMMER VACATION WITH SOSHI TOO SEEMS FUN

they must be reading the interview with SOShi lol XD bout summer vacation

Jeez people calm down there's no need for all this talk about the skirt incident. The sleazy reporters made it a big news but It is NOT a "controversy" in Korea. I've explained this before. Only the antis are talking about it on naver, daum etc. Nobody is believing this on normal community sites in Korea. Korean Sones are annoyed but not really worried about this one so relax.

--

The album sales numbers are getting updated hourly on Hanteo now. We sold 7400 yesterday and by end of today sales of 10,000 is expected which would be on par with Gee.

But our girls are not satisfied with matching records they are all about breaking it.

At noon today in Korea the sales number is already at 10500! Watch for updated numbers throughout today!

Edit:

At 1pm KST the number is up at 12000!

yah i think you right there

i hope ppl willl just get over it already =/

OH WOW 12000 copies already? @_@ that's alot for just one day >.<

so Gee in a week like 20,000 right?

and i dont get it this part

"But our girls are not satisfied with matching records they are all about breaking it."

@_@

oh and anyone knows the info bout SM Stock got high up again since Genie ? can someone confirm that? @_@ idk if this true or not

Guest Lishathestain

and i dont get it this part

"But our girls are not satisfied with matching records they are all about breaking it."

@_@

that means they want to break the record. it's not enough to be just on the same par/level as Gee.

sigh i can't wait to see them on stage again lol. i think i'm the happiest when i watch them performing on stage :D

cute <3

gallery1097490371.jpg

gallery10974204310.jpg

c;ssf.

that means they want to break the record. it's not enough to be just on the same par/level as Gee.

sigh i can't wait to see them on stage again lol. i think i'm the happiest when i watch them performing on stage :D

cute <3

c;ssf.

aaah i see

but it's ok =/ gee is an epic song lol no one can deny that

it will be hard to break that record

anyway OMGENIE soooyoung so freakin cuuuttteeee

hahahaha at her sandals XD XD XD XD cute

from the background seems like it's the shoot for the Mv

edit :

LOL yah it is XD

snsdgeniebtsmv1.jpg

c. snsdchina

Guest silis7noy

oh and anyone knows the info bout SM Stock got high up again since Genie ? can someone confirm that? @_@ idk if this true or not

It's very true and SM stock doing mighty fine right now. Analysts expect SM to continue to do well, with all SM artists doing great especially SNSD.

example recent article SM "Thank you SNSD, DBSK"

Hanteo now:

13,000 !

Guest moo1304

duh...i dreamt of tiffany a few days ago...n u know wat??

i dreamt tiff fainted when on stage n got hospitalized n she couldn't speak for many days because she depressed a lot...

it's so scary...

n u said that fans saw fany went to hospital to check her throat....TT.TT

i can't imagine that....i've bad feeling now...TT.TT

Guest Lishathestain

aaah i see

but it's ok =/ gee is an epic song lol no one can deny that

it will be hard to break that record

LOL yah it is XD

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/6295/snsdgeniebtsmv1.jpg

c. snsdchina

lol the sandals don't look that comfortable to me with the huge beads but it's cute looking :P

i bet you they're sponsoring the brand lol.

maybe not breaking the Gee crazy but i'm thinking they could break the Gee album sales record lol.

It's very true and SM stock doing mighty fine right now. Analysts expect SM to continue to do well, with all SM artists doing great especially SNSD.

example recent article SM "Thank you SNSD, DBSK"

Hanteo now:

13,000 !

HAHAHH the title of the article is so.. honest.

dang look at the graph in the article.. SM is a one big happy company now.

holy. so fast from 12000 to 13000 :w00t:

Archived