• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shokishi

OMG!!! WHATTA!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4HdKpRG3j8

cr: snsdchingoo@twitter

T_T.. i cant understand it... but i'm teary-eyed...

what happened to taeng? she's soooo busy and i think she got sick during the recording..i'm not sure.

i hope she is ok now... TT

EDIT:

"The video basically said that taeyeon actually did come to the studio but she was so sick to the point she was in tears that she went home" cr: snsdchingoo@twitter

So the rumor about Taeng went to record Win2 but couldn't further on because she was too sick is true after all. I hope she's better already!!

OMG!!! WHATTA!!!

cr: snsdchingoo@twitter

T_T.. i cant understand it... but i'm teary-eyed...

what happened to taeng? she's soooo busy and i think she got sick during the recording..i'm not sure.

i hope she is ok now... TT

EDIT:

"The video basically said that taeyeon actually did come to the studio but she was so sick to the point she was in tears that she went home" cr: snsdchingoo@twitter

I dont like seeing her like that T___T

that day must be hard for her and seems painful till she cry like that

eventho she's ok now but FOR REAL SM & Chinchin STAFFS!!!! Give her some proper rest will ya!!!

Guest petarh34

sorry to cut the post

@silis thanks for the infos, so sones or SM are planning to get 1-2 weeks of win only from RDR repack album? so no competition between other artists comeback this april?

omy poor taeyeon, she really loves her job but her body can't handle it. SM really needs to take care of them TT

another good news for sones esp for pinoy sones^^

GIRLS' GENERATION "OH!" ALBUM DEBUTS AT #1 IN JUST 3 DAYS ! in philippines

25218_10150161063980414_214540185413_11730350_3899810_n.jpg

25218_10150159595830414_214540185413_11685356_2412814_n.jpg

GIRLS' GENERATION "OH!" ALBUM DEBUTS AT #1 IN JUST 3 DAYS ! THE ONLY K-POP GIRL GROUP WITH TWO NUMBER ONE ALBUMS!

Amazing news! Girls' Generation's latest album "OH!" zooms to the NUMBER ONE spot in MUSIC ONE's album chart only after 3 days of release in the market! The chart is based on the total sales tabulated from the three Music One record stores (Glorietta, Greenbelt and Quezon Avenue) from March 15 to 21, 2010.

This is the SECOND NUMBER ONE for the hottest K-Pop girl group after their "Genie" mini-album, which also debuted straight to the number one position in October 2009! The first single "Oh!' also charted NUMBER ONE on MYX countdowns few weeks ago, and is still a Top 3 music video on MYX charts!

On March 20th, Girls' Generation fans in the country showed their support and devotion for Girls' Generation when they trooped to three of the country's largest record retail chains - Astroplus Mall Of Asia, Music One Greenbelt and Odyssey Megamall, to celebrate the release of "Oh!" CD. Their effort paid off and this is an evidence that Girls' Generation is going to take over the hearts of Pinoy music fans ! Next Mission : Bring SNSD to the PHILIPPINES !

i cut the article coz other news is about SNSD success in korea like selling 150K copies

cr. Universal Records Philippines

Guest Lishathestain

Jessica & Lee Seung Gi - Acting Love Scene ?? ( Mar,23,10 )

That was freakin' adorable. why is sica so adorable? she hates aegyo .. but man she has alot of aegyo xD

omgosh ;_; too friggen' adorable. i totally started squealing when seunggi slowly unwrapped her scarf :P lol i love how everyone screamed when he pulled sica into a 'hug' :lol:

[]http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs419.snc3/25218_10150161063980414_214540185413_11730350_3899810_n.jpg

that is indeed awesome!

Oh! ads posters displayed in Taipei's subways

:)

2d7zvpl.jpg

2zsw6zc.jpg

33cneh3.jpg

Chichinhu @ Twitter: Sica said on SH that she used her phone to take pic of the girls when they change clothes.LOL . OMG , Sica you're so byuntae

Chichinhu @ Twitter: but she doesn't use that phone and keep it at home

lol Jessica :D

Guest Lishathestain

[Caps] SH-scarf kiss

[] 2hykism.jpg

[] 30vhco4.jpg

LOL that's the "eagle eye" dude from xman right? i love the members' expressions in the background :lol:

Chichinhu @ Twitter: Sica said on SH that she used her phone to take pic of the girls when they change clothes.LOL . OMG , Sica you're so byuntae

Chichinhu @ Twitter: but she doesn't use that phone and keep it at home

lol Jessica :D

oh dear lord. thank god she keeps the phone at home T_T

sica, never change bb.

well that's not very princess-like of her ROFL.

[100323] Sica "Oooohhh~ Yah!" Cut - Strong Heart

Taeyeon - Lotte Giants Concert

ddymxe.jpg

4ba891c35f945.th.jpg4ba891c7bad8f.th.jpg4ba891c4c4671.th.jpg4ba891c1bce49.th.jpg4ba891c0daf1f.th.jpg4ba891c65e202.th.jpg

4ba8956001f39.th.jpg4ba8962e466c3.th.jpg4ba8942d521e3.th.jpg4ba894f83d245.th.jpg4ba892a39265c.th.jpg

4ba891c826429.th.jpg4ba891c605098.th.jpg4ba891c530cc0.th.jpg4ba891c0525d1.th.jpg4ba891c87b9ea.th.jpg

c;astagged&sosiz

Guest ohmylamb.

Hi everyone!

I'm here to request a HD/HQ version of the repackaged album cover, please?

I can't find it elsewhere - they're all average and abit pixelated (being a little perfectionist isn't good!)

Thanks!

& BTW I love RDR song sooo much~

My only favourite parts of the song are the Taeyeon, Jessica and Seohyun solos.

Damn incredible deep voices!

Taeyeon looks really gorgeous on Sunday's Inkigayo (forehead is loved)

This is my first time posting in this thread.

Not really a fan of SNSD but I like their songs.

I know who is who and how their voices sound like - which is contradicting to the above line HAHA

Currently watching WGM and I totally love Seohyun; she reminds me of myself LOL

Please help me w/ the album cover.

Thank you!

-goes to bed-

P.S.: The first post is recently updated, huh?

Neat work!

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-sn...0_3899810_n.jpg

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-sn...6_2412814_n.jpg

GIRLS' GENERATION "OH!" ALBUM DEBUTS AT #1 IN JUST 3 DAYS ! THE ONLY K-POP GIRL GROUP WITH TWO NUMBER ONE ALBUMS!

On March 20th, Girls' Generation fans in the country showed their support and devotion for Girls' Generation when they trooped to three of the country's largest record retail chains - Astroplus Mall Of Asia, Music One Greenbelt and Odyssey Megamall, to celebrate the release of "Oh!" CD. Their effort paid off and this is an evidence that Girls' Generation is going to take over the hearts of Pinoy music fans ! Next Mission : Bring SNSD to the PHILIPPINES !

cr. Universal Records Philippines

Thanks for sharing this.

wishing SNSD will come to the Philippines :D

Hi everyone!

I'm here to request a HD/HQ version of the repackaged album cover, please?

I can't find it elsewhere - they're all average and abit pixelated (being a little perfectionist isn't good!)

Thanks!

I think there is still no HD/HQ version of the RDR album cover.

I only have small sizes of the cover

http://i42.-/97si9c.jpg

http://i40.-/nlad6c.jpg

Guest albi-albi-albi

When were these taken ? I thought Taeyeon dyed her hair ? Sorry for the question, I'm pretty sure these are old pics but I'm doubting lol.

Edit : Huh, my computer wouldn't show the other pics of your post where Leader had her new color. Sorry.

And BTW, impressive sales for the first day ! <3 Top girl group indeed.

Yeah, iit is an old pic ..just tht chin chin uploaded them on their website recently ^^

TT sooo heartbreaking .. my unnie~~ please don't be sick anymore. But i'm glad they let her go home. They need a break big time.. SM, plz let them rest TT.. ahh just watching that clip makes so soo sad.

Chin chin

gf4110031924001017bestfe.jpg

gf4110031924001026bestf.jpg

gf4110032212122435bestf.jpg

img5668m.jpg

these pictures made me feel better.. glad she is okay now~~ HWAITING !

Guest silis7noy2

sorry to cut the post

@silis thanks for the infos, so sones or SM are planning to get 1-2 weeks of win only from RDR repack album? so no competition between other artists comeback this april?

SM is not really bothering with music show wins this time. Still the 1st week Mubank is guaranteed(it's likely to set another highest Kchart points record). The 2nd week was guaranteed too but today's news says Rain's album may come out few days earlier than originally thought. If that's true then 2nd week Mubank will be tight race between SNSD & Rain. Then more big name competitions are coming in April.

SNSD already has record for most No 1 national music show wins in kpop, about 30 wins I think. Tiffany said the girls still cherish and are grateful for every one of these wins after all these years.

Anyway no need to concern ourselves too much with music show wins this time, if we win let's spazz and if we don't then it's also good for someone~

By the way the Philippines album news is great to hear!

The repackage has sold more than 23,000 after two days.

20,000 was the original estimate for the first week sales but now it will surpass 30,000 and may even approach 40,000

With sales like this the goal for final actual sales of Oh! album(including the repack) is adjusted to 280,000.

Previously it was thought simply impossible for a female kpop artist to have sales of 200,000

The previous record for biggest female artist album of the current kpop era was held by the 1st Album (+repack) from a group called SNSD. They were able to reign for 2 years with sales of around 150K until we broke it recently. Pity to them^^

Baeksang Arts Award voting ended today and Yoona won the Popularity category

1. Yoona 31.76%

2. Yoon Eunhye's 24.67%

There will also be points to be figured from judges so it's not 100% sure yet if Yoona can win the Popularity Award

chin chin cuts

Taeyeon's aegyo~

WTH Taeyeon

cr;9medz

LOL and that's comin from a person who HATE aegyo ALOT!!! XD XD XD

hahaha what is she doing in the 2nd clip XD DORK!!!

silis thanks for all the info ^^

glad to know the repackage sales doing well

But the gals will come to Baeksang Arts Award or not?

Guest redevilica

available in

:lol:

cashewmania kpop download

Thanks a bunch, tam! :D

[HQ] Strong Heart (2010-03-23).avi [754.73 MB]

Leeteuk & Eunhyuk & Shindong (Super Junior), Jessica & Sunny (SNSD), Go Ha Ra & Nicole (KARA), Lee Hong Ki (F.T Island), Brian Joo, Yoo Tae Woong, K.Will, Kim Jong Kook, Lee So Jung, Lee Hyoun Ji, Sangchu (Mighty Mouth), Kim Hyo Jin, Jong Ju Ri, Lee Jung Su, Hwe Yang Ho

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct links

Guest zahieyjunki

aish why do judges have to be for the popularity? the title alrdy name by 'popularity' so it's fans power to votes for their stars. hopefully it won't affect the result much. yoona just starred in one drama only last year and even that drama also got less nominations at year end awards.

i wanna know how much repack album korean sones targetting? cuz 23k for only 2 days was so so impressive. if they keep these huge sales for whole week i guess repack album could reach even 50k.

if the sales reach 280k, it's a big number anyway like crazy sales for female singer would you think they will bring home daesang this year?

i wasn't thought they could win digital daesang but could be disk daesang. aish i keep thinking too much.

same question like citra - are they attend Baeksang awards?

Guest Satine_Ross

Yeah, iit is an old pic ..just tht chin chin uploaded them on their website recently ^^

TT sooo heartbreaking .. my unnie~~ please don't be sick anymore. But i'm glad they let her go home. They need a break big time.. SM, plz let them rest TT.. ahh just watching that clip makes so soo sad.

Chin chin

these pictures made me feel better.. glad she is okay now~~ HWAITING !

Sorry for cutting your post. It saddens me badly seeing her like that (T-T) taengoo Fighting.

At least, i'm glad that she seems to be superb happy in chinchin bora yesterday. Her voice sounds to be normal again and she still remains dork as usual LoL

Wow K-Sone is just aswsome, the 2-days sales are beyond my expectation. SNSD will set the new record for girl group. Terrific!!?!!

TO ALL SNSD FANS IN MANILA!!! ♥♥♥

Advertising is not allowed in this forum, especially when money is involved. Your post has been removed.

well i like stella for no reason its a waste that she didnt debut in SNSD but maybe its for good since sunny came up

Please do not quote pics. Read rule No. 5.

Archived